• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Megaman could use the good publicity that brawl would bring him so capcom might let him in the game

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
I don't get the ZX bashing...

ZX IMO was just as good as the Classic or X series. It was a fun and enjoyable experience.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get the ZX bashing...

ZX IMO was just as good as the Classic or X series. It was a fun and enjoyable experience.
He's not even close to as worthy as CLassic though...Classic IS Megaman...the others just have Megaman in the title so you know it's in the same series

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
whatif they gave him the voice that they liked the most. gave him classic as his main form and alt as X, .exe, and [insert game series form here]? then they give him a movset that has all of megamans basic abilities (copying, megabuster, sliding, ect). that way you get all the forms and they dont have to change the moveset depending on what form you choose. this would make me happy and we could easily see a megaman stage from one of the 4 series' they choose. the only thing is though is that i dont see a final smash that would work with this withou it being like samus's.....unless its having the energy tank equiped and that replaces damage....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Rock's voice needs to be young and high, thus the reason why his voice kinda sucks a bit.
Are you suggesting that Megaman is a druggy? ...Maybe him being a robot is just a hullicination while in some kind of weird drug trip and he runs around holding his arm out yelling "Pweh Pweh! I shot you!"

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I just thought of a set of copy ability settings check this out

kirby/king dedede-vacuum shot, pulls people twards you and when they make contact with you they get turned temporarly into a attack(like when kirby spits you out)

bowser/ridley/charizard-flame thrower attack

mario/luigi/captain falcon-buster shots with a firey element.

peach/ivysaur-leafs are fired out of the megabuster(this is due to peach's turnip attack)

squirtle-bubble shots that move slowly but can catch a character inside them. they in crease in size depending on the charge

megaman/samus/ray01/mewtwo-double strength charge shots.

D.K./ganondwarf- a giant fist that has strong knock back.

yoshi-extending sticky thing that grabs a character then lets you use turn them into a capsule.

pikachu/pichu(if hes in but i dought it)-a electricly charged buster shot that becomes like pikachu's thunder shock when and/or if it makes contact with he ground.

ike/marth/link/ww link(or young link)/metaknight- a energy sword replaces the buster gun.
I know thats catagorizing alot of people into one but there are only so many ways to use a sword.

sonic-megaman shoots out balls that run along the ground that will run through enemies.

olimar-shoots out tiny robots that will try to cling to the nearist oponent.

snake-a explosive shot that has decent knockback.

and ill think of the others later.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Here is mine.

Mario: Fire Storm
DK: Super Arm
Link: Quick Boomerang
Samus: Crash Bomb
Yoshi: Bubble Lead (Eggroll attack)
Kirby: Air Shooter
Fox: Gemini Laser
Pikachu: Thunder Beam
Luigi: Atomic Fire
Jigglypuff: Hard Knuckle (Pound)
Ness: Magnet Missle (PSI Magnet)
C.Falcon: Scorch Wheel
Peach: Mirror Buster (Toad)
Bowser: Top Spin
Zelda: Leaf Shield (Nyrau's Love)
Shiek: Needle Cannon
Ice Climbers: Ice Slasher
Marth: Knight Chain
Falco: Flash Bomb
Mewtwo: Gravity Hold
Ganondorf: Black Hole
Mr.Game and Watch: Rush Coil (One time use)
Pit: Super Arrow
Wario: Napalm Bomb
ZSS: Wire Adaptor
Metaknight: Tengu Blade
Ike: Flame Sword
Charizard: Wave Burner
Squirtle: Water Wave
Ivysaur: Plant Barrier
Diddy Kong: Wild Coil (Simian Spring Move if have it)
Lucas: Spark Chaser
Snake: Homing Sniper
Sonic: Metal Blade
Megaman or Kirby with character hat: Whatever power Megaman has. (If Megaman has no power then Megaman's Buster will fire always charged shots)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow... i almost forget about the horrors of 1980's game covers and instruction booklets... well... at least the captainN look is better than something! XD

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Potential Final Smashes

Astro Crush: A vertical "Mario Finale" but with more omph and kickass.

Sakugarne: Rush transforms into a jackhammer/pogostick and Megaman can ride him for a short time pressing Up with make Megaman bounce up super high. Pressing A in the air will make Megaman smash down hard attacking opponents with the same power as "Jigglypuff's Rest"

Time Slow: All opponents move at 1/2 speed while Megaman can move normal speed.

Time Stopper: Opponents are frozen for 10-15 seconds allowing Megaman to get free hits in.

Rush Adapter: Megaman merges with Rush. Megaman loses the ability to use his Special UP, Forward, and Down moves as well as Smash attacks but by pressing B Megaman can fire his fist which does the same power as Jigglypuff's Rest. Also Megaman's Double Jump is better and Megaman can glide.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Potential Final Smashes

Astro Crush: A vertical "Mario Finale" but with more omph and kickass.

Sakugarne: Rush transforms into a jackhammer/pogostick and Megaman can ride him for a short time pressing Up with make Megaman bounce up super high. Pressing A in the air will make Megaman smash down hard attacking opponents with the same power as "Jigglypuff's Rest"

Time Slow: All opponents move at 1/2 speed while Megaman can move normal speed.

Time Stopper: Opponents are frozen for 10-15 seconds allowing Megaman to get free hits in.

Rush Adapter: Megaman merges with Rush. Megaman loses the ability to use his Special UP, Forward, and Down moves as well as Smash attacks but by pressing B Megaman can fire his fist which does the same power as Jigglypuff's Rest. Also Megaman's Double Jump is better and Megaman can glide.
I like all those ideas, but if he has alt forms of X and others then we cant use the rush combo (I dont think).

although we could use the time control attack in all forms so those are a possibility if more than one form is used.

what is astro crush? i havent played many games other than X7, megaman 4, and one for the GBA (not battle network) but i forgot what it was. I think it had to do with the X series but im not sure. it may have been a gameboy color one but i dont think so.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If they had that (As well as the face) as one of his alt costumes then that would be nothing short of win.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I would freak if it was EXE. was the one. I would go and hunt down the one responsible for that atrosity!

JK- but realy I highly doubt they woold make a dumb move like that.

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
If i found out that it was rockman.exe i drive down to my local gamestop and **** on the floor in front of the door.

If everyone does this, we can prevent it! Let Sakurai be warned, **** will happen if you put .exe!

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Megaman is probably the best choice for another 3rd party character. It definitely should be old school original Megaman.

.EXE is pathetic and unworthy.

Top Bottom