• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
yeah but that model would look terrible in brawl. so a fake screen with that would instantly look like crap
well that or the 3D picture from you get weapon in megaman 8, that's the only 3D models that we have. Actually I'm hope that they would do a new megaman like in the X series
(X7 is not so cool as the x from x8 or maverick hunter x)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cutman would be an awesome AT...

...Or his power switchable in Megaman's blaster according to the moveset I made...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Does anyone like Zero's new look better than his X look? and his ZX one isn't that bad actually.

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT MEGA MAN! 4 t3h brawl5!

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
What do you guys think the chances are (% wise) of Megaman actually making it in? I'm praying he gets in and that they give him a good model. Something like the guy above me's signature.

If Sonic, Megaman, Krystal, and Isaac make it in this and the game ends up being balanaced and has innovative stages I think this will end up being my new favorite game.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
What do you guys think the chances are (% wise) of Megaman actually making it in? I'm praying he gets in and that they give him a good model. Something like the guy above me's signature.

If Sonic, Megaman, Krystal, and Isaac make it in this and the game ends up being balanaced and has innovative stages I think this will end up being my new favorite game.
His chances are pretty good. Sakurai is aware of him (he did pretty well on his poll), Inafune (megaman's creator) is aware of smash bros (he was asked), and the fans want mega man in.

I say 75%. I think its really dependent on Capcom saying yes, and i see no reason for them to say no

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Megaman is not the character I am worried about getting in...It's my primary choice, who is technically 3rd party...even though he did a lot better than Megaman in the polls...

0rion

Smash Journeyman

99.5 % seein how he's so popular, and Capcom better come up with da goods or ELSE!:mad:

0rion

Smash Journeyman
yea i agree the EXE series sucks, as a whole, but some of the costumes are well designed
haha that video isnt very flattering for bass
but he looks good in the GBA sprites
=/
That's what I was tryin to get at. Great costume designs, but sadly cuz da series tarnished da megaman era. It's not Bass EXE's fault. Through it all, he still looks so tight!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do people only base video game characters after how they act in stupid poorly done anime's now?

0rion

Smash Journeyman
What do people only base video game characters after how they act in stupid poorly done anime's now?
Cause people r ignorant. Nough said.

EXE would have been a success if these things weren't done.....

1. Da character fighting system was kind of wack seein how Megaman EXE fails without his battle chips.

2. Da anime was horrible, but da movie of da ultimate program that had Bass EXE, Colonel, and Nebula Grey was a sort of.....redemption.

3. Besides Network Transmission, da Battle Network series had all of it's games on Game Boy Advanced.

3. YUCK! Zero EXE had a minor roll and his character designg was piss poor pathetic cuz.

Top Bottom