• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
A blue blur across the face of video games... not an enemy of Nintendo like the other one... but an ally. I present to you:... Mega man the blue bomber!

But like i said shouldn't we restart this thread?
I'm currently writing the front page for the new megaman thread. we also need everyone to submit thier movesets if we're going to restart it.

Fawks

Smash Rookie
I personally always went X > Classic > Legends > whatever, when we're talking Mega (if we're talking looks for the blue bomber, of course. For games in the franchise, I still say the MMZ saga was better than most of the X saga, at least to me). I dunno why, because I usually tend to go for the stylized, childish versions of most characters, which would mean Classic, but something in the X series clicked with me, I guess. So for me, it's X for Brawl, if possible.

Oh, and whoever said Bass.EXE looks bad, you need new eyes, man. He was pretty much the only reason I gave that game a chance - because Bass being back, looking more awesome than ever, is more than enough of a reason for me to check it out :)
well i said Bass EXE looks BA
BA=BadA**
BAMF= BadA**Mother****er

so i dont know who would say basss exe looks bad
i would agree with the need for new eyes

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
well i said Bass EXE looks BA
BA=BadA**
BAMF= BadA**Mother****er

so i dont know who would say basss exe looks bad
i would agree with the need for new eyes
Did you read my post from before? I said that Bass exe was gay and no I'm not with sick eyes, because only for one cool pic from Bass exe you can't say that he is cool. He looks gay most of the time and you can't change that.
Original Bass was BA, Bass exe sucks! and sucks hard, and only because he looks like the old bass in one pic that doesn't make him cool.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6dzjZGpyE

see? he looks gay like the entire **** exe series.

I'm not saying bad things about all the new stuffs, because starforce looks like a true megaman. But that exe series is gay and most of the characters in exe looks gay including bass exe (personally thats more gay than megaman exe and for me megaman exe is super gay xD)

Well it doesn't matter, exe series is death and I'm happy because I don't like it, and megaman starforce is not like that series, I like it because he is like the original megaman cartoon a real true hero! not a stupid program.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Remembers Mega man exe *vomits* now if they let you make and customize your on exe then that would have been a great series.

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Remembers Mega man exe *vomits* now if they let you make and customize your on exe then that would have been a great series.
I like starforce (english dub because japan dub sucks!) they don't need to make a new megaman, because we have enough megamans. Believe me watch starforce in english dub and you would like it, because is more like a hero with super strenght, true powers and all of this. The battles are more realistic with more risky and they always call him Mega man (personally that was the most interesting part it makes me remember the old school cartoon " WE ARE CALLING MEGAMAN REPEAT WE ARE CALLING MEGAMAN!" XDD

Fawks

Smash Rookie
ah

Did you read my post from before? I said that Bass exe was gay and no I'm not with sick eyes, because only for one cool pic from Bass exe you can't say that he is cool. He looks gay most of the time and you can't change that.
Original Bass was BA, Bass exe sucks! and sucks hard, and only because he looks like the old bass in one pic that doesn't make him cool.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6dzjZGpyE

see? he looks gay like the entire **** exe series.

I'm not saying bad things about all the new stuffs, because starforce looks like a true megaman. But that exe series is gay and most of the characters in exe looks gay including bass exe (personally thats more gay than megaman exe and for me megaman exe is super gay xD)

Well it doesn't matter, exe series is death and I'm happy because I don't like it, and megaman starforce is not like that series, I like it because he is like the original megaman cartoon a real true hero! not a stupid program.
yea i agree the EXE series sucks, as a whole, but some of the costumes are well designed
haha that video isnt very flattering for bass
but he looks good in the GBA sprites
=/

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
The first page has like no information
thats not worth starting a whole new thread and having to discuss over 4,000 posts of information again imho.

why doesnt someone just pm Lord Kagato what they want the first page to say?

I dont see how it really makes that much of a difference anyway

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
thats not worth starting a whole new thread and having to discuss over 4,000 posts of information again imho.

why doesnt someone just pm Lord Kagato what they want the first page to say?

I dont see how it really makes that much of a difference anyway
He hasn't been online for 3 months

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
yeah im proud of this thread cuz there isnt a lot of spamming. We stay on topic pretty well. I wish that screenshot of the icons had scrolled down just a little bit more so we could see mega man's helmet lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yeah im proud of this thread cuz there isnt a lot of spamming. We stay on topic pretty well. I wish that screenshot of the icons had scrolled down just a little bit more so we could see mega man's helmet lol
I don't think that's the actual order the icons are going in...they just didn't want to reveil anything on it yet so they changed the order

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
could be all four. but obviously i want mega man first. Hey I just realized that the only really big brawl announcements left are the Japanese and Euro release dates, and then the 3rd party and new/returning characters! we may be getting 3rd parties soon......

sidenote: Does anyone here play mario stikers online? I want to know if its possible to play online with two players from one Wii. Im thinkin if strikers had it maybe brawl will too.

SiD

Smash Master
I'm 90% sure you could do that in Mario Strikers BB, but I returned it (rented) a couple weeks ago so I can't check.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes it is possible and its 1000000000000000000 times more fun than single player online XD

To bad its region locked : (

"As a blue figure stands atop the mound of bodies gripping his blaster pointing in the air a ray of light reflects off of his eye...

The blue bomber has returned."

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I'm 90% sure you could do that in Mario Strikers BB, but I returned it (rented) a couple weeks ago so I can't check.
Thank you SiD

Yes it is possible and its 1000000000000000000 times more fun than single player online XD

To bad its region locked : (

"As a blue figure stands atop the mound of bodies gripping his blaster pointing in the air a ray of light reflects off of his eye...

The blue bomber has returned."
Thank you Legolastorm. I now plan on doing that with my roomate.

And I got a beautiful mental picture of that quote XD!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Mega man: The Blue bomber ;

VS

Simon Belmont: The vampire slayer ;

The two combatants meet face to face as the count down to the battle begins they look around nervously awaiting the signal to start the battle...

GGGOOOOOOO!!!....

The match starts their eyes lock for a split second before they run to find cover behind the rocks. Simon Belmont starts throws axes at Mega man but he skilfully shoots them out of the air, as Mega man jumps behind a rock more axes come shooting past his face skinning the side of his helmet... he knows that his weak buster fire wont do much damage so he knows what he must do.

Belmont looks nervously at the rocks, Did I hit him? Belmont ponders to himself but before he has time to ask himself another question the Blue bomber leaps into the air, with the sun directly behind him the Blue bomber is nothing but a silhouette in the air...

Then before Belmont has enough time to react Mega man shoots three buster shots at him, Belmont naturally shields himself and the blue bomber takes advantage of Belmont's few seconds of vulnerability. He runs at lighting speed concentrated on Belmont grabs him and scans him... then...

Dadada dadada dada dada da da dadada daaaaaaaa "You got Belmont whip"

Belmont scrambles for his whip raises his hand and... and... well... nothing seeing as Mega man (Now with an Indiana jones hat and a grayish colour change) has his Mega-Whip wrapped tightly around Belmont's hand.

The blue bomber ponders to him self for a second on what he should do and... he decided.

Mega man: Lets end this

The blue bomber rips back his Mega buster (Which the whip came out from) with so much force it rips most of Belmont's arm off. Belmont now writhing on the floor in pain looks up at the blue child standing over him:

Belmont: Give me mercy

Mega man extends his arm out to help Belmont but he remembers... remembers in Mega man 7 the same mercy he gave to Wily... and he remembers all the pain and death he caused after that...

A single tear runs down the face of the young robot

Mega man: I'm... I... I'm... sorry.

<END>
<<Mega Man Wins by total elimination>>

I will post that when Mega man wins in the fight thread...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Awsome Legolastom...you ever applied for the writer group=??? ;)

And GLCH, that is a awsome sig. I approve! :)

Also, I see Megaman's confirmation in Brawl now...

"Sakurai: Megaman

Ya, that's f***ing right. Megaman is the f***ing s***, he'll f*** you up. He's the best robot ever.

^ Look at how much he pwns Pikachu. Proof that he's totally deserving in Brawl.

^ He just totally headshot Link. That should be a double kill. who the f*** is making this game? That's a f***ing double kill....o wait, I am. *changes program*

^ Pichu just died. Consider your a** cut you f***ing yellow mini-rat. Go eat a shoe or something.

^ Even Chuck Norris runs in fear. Don't f*** with Megaman, the f*** Blue d*** nuclear bomber!"

:laugh:

Seriously though:

Sakurai: MEGAMAN

This guy is popular, appearing in tons of games. He's in his original form, and man is his armor shinny, and his mega blaster powerful. Best not mess with him in long-range fighting, because his mega blaster is really strong.

*insert 8 pics here*

Whoa, now that's cool! Expect him to be one good fighter. Thank you Capcom for letting him be in Brawl. the original blue bomber is back after a very long time, and he's here to stay, fight, and BRAWL!"

Now that'd be AWSOME! :)

Top Bottom