• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
I only want Mega Man, it doesn't matter what moves he have, I only want him! nothing more!
YEAH AND ALL OF YOU AND ING CONVINCE ME! I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!
NOW I'VE GOT YOUR POWER!!!!!

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL!!!!!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Every time I think of that "I've got your power!" line, I think of this song:

Mega Man The Wily Wars BreakTheBeatInHalf DrWily(extrapiemix) OC ReMix
oh my God!!!!!!! that was a good song! NOW I'VE GOT YOUR POWER! THAT'S MY FAVORITE LINE!
I was seeing the U.S show while ago and.... IT'S SO GREAT! I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT MEGA MAN! HE IS THE BEST! AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! I WANT TO SAY NOW I'VE GOT YOUR POWER IN SMASH! I WANT THE COPY ABILITY! *________*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, when Megaman does get in, if they add a boss like Bass, Wily, Vile, or Sigma, will the boss character count as another 3rd party character?
...of course, especially if he's playable

...and it would be CUTMAN

Stryks

Smash Hero
No, I mean im sure what sakurai said about the 1-2 more 3rd parties, means only 1-2 more will be playable ala snake, but im sure they wil lhave their enemies and allies as ATs and possbile boss...

Stryks

Smash Hero
No, EXE is now dead, its official, I doubt they'll add a boss character from the dead series instead one of the original series (which aint dead)...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I despise da EXE series altogether man, but Bass Exe looks tight though. That guy man if he was on Brawl I'd b 4 ever endebted to Sakurai. Yea yea, I know pipe dream. Who cares! Lemme dream!
I did like some of the Robot Master redesigns in EXE which is the only reason I ever tried the game

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
I despise da EXE series altogether man, but Bass Exe looks tight though. That guy man if he was on Brawl I'd b 4 ever endebted to Sakurai. Yea yea, I know pipe dream. Who cares! Lemme dream!
BASS EXE SUCKS! IT LOOKS GAY!
ORIGINAL BASS IS IN A WAY BETTER! and Bass exe has no chance to be in there xDDD
thank you God! :D

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Grrr......GRRR! I told u to let me dream in peace cuz! Leave me be! Bass EXE is a pimp and that's all there is to it! You're crappy opinion won't change this!
no it isn't xDD he is gay and he will be gay for the rest of his existence. If you want a true Bass then play megaman & bass because Bass from original series was cool and was a real Man! not like that emogay bass exe xDDD

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
no it isn't xDD he is gay and he will be gay for the rest of his existence. If you want a true Bass then play megaman & bass because Bass from original series was cool and was a real Man! not like that emogay bass exe xDDD
Emo Bass = Sexy

0rion

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhhh whatever man! Do even have a reason to say that Bass EXE is gay? He's a negro which automatically makes em tight.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Megaman EXE in his styles looks f***ing sick. Seriously, Heat Guts style and Wood Bug style FTW! :)

I dunno. I actually liked that gamecube EXE game. its what the entire EXE series should have been >_>
The Gamecube one was like the 3rd worst of the Battle Network series. 3>2>1>6>5>GCN EXE game [it was hard, but dumb hard]>4>Battle Chip Challenge. Seriously, the first 3 pwned. Then it became crap sequals like every other Megaman series basically. Except the original=too much of the SAME battle system, but Megaman 8 was darn good.

megaman sucks
You suck.

And you don't hate Megaman, Megaman hates you.

Megaman EXE. in Aqua Bug style from MMBN3 seems to think diffrently. He looks mad. it's best you run! :laugh:

^ Best Bass look ever. :)

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhhh whatever man! Do even have a reason to say that Bass EXE is gay? He's a negro which automatically makes em tight.
first the face then his body and finally the BIG PROBE! TAKE A LOOK! XDDD
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6dzjZGpyE

see? tgat's gay only an otaku could think that this look like a man. for the love of God what happening with the good cartoons? I mean in the past megaman was a real Man but now... ALL OF THE EXE SERIES LOOK GAY! japan can't make things look more normal? why all the japan cartoons have gays like bass exe? is like...
Bass past man, =====> Bass present gay
Megaman past Man ======> Megaman present ( EXE) gay..

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Megaman EXE in his styles looks f***ing sick. Seriously, Heat Guts style and Wood Bug style FTW! :)

The Gamecube one was like the 3rd worst of the Battle Network series. 3>2>1>6>5>GCN EXE game [it was hard, but dumb hard]>4>Battle Chip Challenge. Seriously, the first 3 pwned. Then it became crap sequals like every other Megaman series basically. Except the original=too much of the SAME battle system, but Megaman 8 was darn good.

You suck.

And you don't hate Megaman, Megaman hates you.

Megaman EXE. in Aqua Bug style from MMBN3 seems to think diffrently. He looks mad. it's best you run! :laugh:

^ Best Bass look ever. :)
bug style is the only megaman from the exe series that look's like a man but even him is ****!

Top Bottom