• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
MMX and Zero would be NICE in brawl, but i still think they're gonna go with the classic. I still wanna see Commander Sigma in this game somehow though...
but It would be great MM classic and MM Zero in the same game, better than exe with zero in onimusha.
I mean.. Zero is a great part from the franchise, (I don't like it so much) but... he's still be popular in japan and other countrys so why not? if he can give more popularity to the series it would be great, because capcom has money problems and we need something to repair this mistake

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
but It would be great MM classic and MM Zero in the same game, better than exe with zero in onimusha.
I mean.. Zero is a great part from the franchise, (I don't like it so much) but... he's still be popular in japan and other countrys so why not? if he can give more popularity to the series it would be great, because capcom has money problems and we need something to repair this mistake
isnt the mm zero series dead though? i mean that as in the storyline has ended? so even though mm zero isnt a bad idea, i dont think he would make capcom any money cuz they're not making any more mm zero games

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
isnt the mm zero series dead though? i mean that as in the storyline has ended? so even though mm zero isnt a bad idea, i dont think he would make capcom any money cuz they're not making any more mm zero games
yeah but not the zero series in fact, I'm talking about the character, because a symbol is money, and zero was money in the gba not much as the blue bomber but was money anyway. (i don't like zero so much) but he was like the last good thing that I saw from megaman (not counting the remakes) the others are more like.... sh...... xDDD(exe, starforce and zx)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see what it matters if either of you are fakes or the same person with 2 accounts and no life...

BlueBomberX

Smash Rookie
I really don't see any incarnation or even any other character from the Mega Man universe aside from Classic Mega Man in Brawl. He's iconic and more in tune with the overall Smash feel, not to mention the original.

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
yeah, Megaman classic is the best to be in there... if he isn't there then the other megaman characters has no right to be in brawl

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
why are the ice climbers in this game? I mean if they put out falco, ganondorf or sheik! I'll be very angry about that, because ice climbers .......

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I bet you've never been to Starman.net.
That's proof of Nintendo's failures to care about their western gamers *stabs Reggie*, not Capcom's. I don't really think CApcom has disappointed us with sequals, other than too many, too soon, and too little worked on! :laugh: *points at MMBN: Battle Chip Challenge, MM 3, MM X 7, and MMBN: 4*

As for that link, only Megaman, Geno, maybe Ray, and maybe one more for Brawl have a chance. That ING Smash It Up thing is good for the most part, but has random crack heads in the mix, of course. *points at random japanese characters with absolutely no meaning in gaming, and no one likes them* :laugh:

And Samus is totally my main...in Metroid Prime 3! :chuckle:

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Megaman is my main in all the games, even if he isn't in the game that I'm playing at that time xDDDDD. He is my favorite character, and no one can beat him :D

Sinn

Smash Lord
Maybe someone posted this but:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/820/820254p1.html

last character... If even IGN think he has a shot, we are in for a treat...
also any link to the megaman manga would be appreciated...
I like how they put this in Mega Man's part:

In Brawl, he'd be a perfect fit – imagine using his Mega Buster to blast an opponent off the side of the screen. Then, once they were gone, having orbs of their fighting essence float back to Mega Man and bestow upon him a piece of their power.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You've been waiting for him, and here he is – Mega Man. Capcom's Blue Bomber is an absolutely legendary video game mascot, synonymous with Nintendo for years in the late '80s and early '90s before being taken multi-platform and reinvented, re-envisioned and repackaged in countless spin-offs and sequels over the years. His legacy has certainly taken a hit in the past decade, with so many different titles of questionable quality having his name slapped across them – but the original Man in Blue just can't be denied. His appeal as a possible fighter is nearly unmatched by any other potential third-party character, even Sonic the Hedgehog, and he's demonstrated his battling prowess before in two arcade fighting games as well as the Marvel vs. Capcom crossover series. In Brawl, he'd be a perfect fit – imagine using his Mega Buster to blast an opponent off the side of the screen. Then, once they were gone, having orbs of their fighting essence float back to Mega Man and bestow upon him a piece of their power. Just like Kirby, Mega Man could be a character with the power to absorb the abilities of others – making him dynamic, distinctive, and a blast to play. "Now I've got your power!" Yes indeed. Let's hope that, like Konami, Capcom is a company who's on board with the idea of getting one of their famous mascots into Brawl. And let's hope it's the Super Fighting Robot, Mega Man.
Here is what they said about MM...they seem to have covered most of our ideas except the slide issue...

So who wants it for down B (With an effect like... tripping up the opponent) or dash (Where it would be a normal attack)?

Top Bottom