• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Guess I've started a debate. yay!

@Aki: According to Nostradamus, The Aztecs, and the Bible, the world will end in 2012. Not credible resources, eh?
@Goku: So your not a Christian, then?

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
You could search it up,They say the warning signs like Hurrican Katrina,SARS,And that the economy is going downhill.Its based off a Mayan calendar.I would prepare for it just in case.

Right now,Even If I am christian,I am going to be prepared for it.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I think the Mayan guy who was creating the calender got tired of writing to people he would never know, and decided to live his life. THATS why the calender ends. ;)

Aki Izayoi

Smash Cadet
You could search it up,They say the warning signs like Hurrican Katrina,SARS,And that the economy is going downhill.Its based off a Mayan calendar.I would prepare for it just in case.

Right now,Even If I am christian,I am going to be prepared for it.
How can you be prepare? you don't even know how to survive if this Earth crumble to dust...

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
OMG!!!!!!!! Miracle HAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,I'll prepare by doing things I wanted to do but was too lazy.I won't like spend all my savings.I will get into shape,Be social stuff like that.No regrets.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Stuff like this makes me think Football is fake(Is it?)

Although to prevent my post as spam,What happens in the finals If the guy who win all the matches before loses?

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Ah crap. TO make sure this isnt spam, say I lose against Zook. Would I come in third place or fourth place?

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
LOL @ Zonda! Rigged! Ha ha! That's funny!
*Wonders if it actually was rigged... O_O;* LOL?
I was going for the Steelers to win, so I made $1,000 tonight! JK LOL JK JK JK JK!!!!!
OMG, and I was all like, "Waffles!!!"
OK, I actually didn't make $1,000... But I did win the bet against everyone in the room! >=D
*Wishes that I had actually bet something...*

Back to the topic: Well, I haven't heard from Chaos yet... I wonder if Chaos will get another Brawl disk by tomorrow night... ?_? Oh well... I'll just have to wait and see. I'll report back here if I hear something. =)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Stuff like this makes me think Football is fake(Is it?)

Although to prevent my post as spam,What happens in the finals If the guy who win all the matches before loses?

He fights the guy from the losers bracket.
What kind of fair tourniment would it be if one guy got two chances while the other one got only 1 :)

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
So, what do I do about Chaos' broken Brawl disk? Does Chaos forfeit and someone replaces him/her in the losers bracket , or do I have to fight someone else? Or do I have to wait 'til Tuesday for that to be resolved?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Updated, guys. Once Hippo gets his match done, we'll move on to finals.
And to figure out who you fight, talk to Will, guys. -_-

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hmmm... Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
So, what do I do about Chaos' broken Brawl disk? Does Chaos forfeit and someone replaces him/her in the losers bracket , or do I have to fight someone else? Or do I have to wait 'til Tuesday for that to be resolved?

We'll advance you. the people who would Have been replacemetns Cease to post here anymore anyways. Unless you want to fight Shadowfox
I prefer that you fight him but because he doesn't post here it isn't a Huge deal.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
JUST got off?
You guys got time, he might come on later.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Awight. Just watch yourself though.
He's armed with a 'B' button.

Top Bottom