• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

RIP13

Smash Journeyman
I think top tiers are overrated.
Maybe they use that char because it's their favorite char

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
That some people take the easy way out and master a character with several unfair advantages. :laugh:
What about characters like snake and DX3. There EXTREMELY easy to learn and have amazing unfair advantages. They make marth look like a low tier character.

Quote RIP13 I think top tiers are overrated.
Maybe they use that char because it's their favorite char.

I think that top tier characters are overated but just a little bit. However low tiers can beat top and high tiers if there good and learn there character. Unless its like Ness/lucas vs marth or C.falcon vs MK

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think top tiers are overrated.
Maybe they use that char because it's their favorite char
Too true, but, no. Few use them because they liked the characters. They use them because they're high tier, well known, and have some less-than fair tactics. But that's just my inner-john.

What about characters like snake and DX3. There EXTREMELY easy to learn and have amazing unfair advantages. They make marth look like a low tier character
Snake is MUCH harder to learn than that. And Dedede is only so high because he relies on bair, the chaingrab, and utilt.
Not much else to say, but we should get back on topic.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Too true, but, no. Few use them because they liked the characters. They use them because they're high tier, well known, and have some less-than fair tactics. But that's just my inner-john.

Snake is MUCH harder to learn than that. And Dedede is only so high because he relies on bair, the chaingrab, and utilt.
Not much else to say, but we should get back on topic.
Snake well IMO evry1 uses him diffrently and the way you use him reflects on how you think. Idk what im saying but IDC! What you sed about dx3 were the basics. This is all what i think but your right back on topic. If i win/ lose to zonda who do i play next?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Straked try not Double postin eh :p

And Dekillsage if you win you will fight the winner of the other semi's, but First Zook and Fat NISMO have to fight. i'd say Zook to win as he actually replied to me telling him to fight Fat NISMO but those are my thoughts.
What are your Straked? how shall we take this now? DQ both of them and have two replacements in? or jsut let the others go forth?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nismo and I will do our round in a few minutes. I'm working on homework right now.

Battle of the spacemen! And Yoshi. I doubt I'll win though. I hear Nismo is pretty beastly.
You still have a chance.
If you do win, I say both of you go Solimar and headbutt each other.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
You still have a chance.
If you do win, I say both of you go Solimar and headbutt each other.
HAHAHAHAHA!:laugh: That...would....be....awesome. So, if Zook isnt confident, than its a good chance I play the Jiggs using Dinky.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
HAHAHAHAHA!:laugh: That...would....be....awesome. So, if Zook isnt confident, than its a good chance I play the Jiggs using Dinky.
*Dinky using Jiggs

*Jiggs using Dinky

Those should be fun matches.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alright, sounds like they were fun games. :)
Details?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Alright, sounds like they were fun games. :)
Details?
He gave me 2 of my wins. Literally.

First match was my Olimar vs. his Lucas. Lag let me punish the Up Smash like a *******. I won by 1 stock, I think. Victory for me.

Second match was Olimar vs. Jigglypuff. After killing him once, he SD'd twice in a row, once by pounding off the side, the other by rolling. I won.

Third, my Ganon vs. his Pokemon Trainer. Ganon got *****. He 2 stocked me, if you don't count the Ganonside.

Final match, Olimar vs. Pokemon Trainer. It was close, but then on the last stock, Squitle jumped off the stage and Withdrew himself off the screen. I win.

IntegraDC2rawkr

Smash Cadet
1-3 me losing straked
Yeah ggs
Knew i was gona lose anyways lol
there you r. Come to my house Jan. Watch Superbowl with me and Axel
See sell your wii + brawl and play Initial D Extreme Stage with me :mad:
Axel probably wants to buy it anyways haha

Pada sa ng Talo nag brawl.ang ang ka.
Pasok ka ditto. puede tayo ng drift ng japanese tao

Yes guys im a former SWF member

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

First match was my Olimar vs. his Lucas. Lag let me punish the Up Smash like a *******. I won by 1 stock, I think. Victory for me.

Second match was Olimar vs. Jigglypuff. After killing him once, he SD'd twice in a row, once by pounding off the side, the other by rolling. I won.

Third, my Ganon vs. his Pokemon Trainer. Ganon got *****. He 2 stocked me, if you don't count the Ganonside.

Final match, Olimar vs. Pokemon Trainer. It was close, but then on the last stock, Squitle jumped off the stage and Withdrew himself off the screen. I win.
Aw, those matches seemed close.
Well played, Zook. You'll be fighting Hippo.
If you want, you can have your matches some time tonight.

Fat NISMO

Smash Cadet

yeah I give you free wins

Fat NISMO

Smash Cadet
there you r. Come to my house Jan. Watch Superbowl with me and Axel
See sell your wii + brawl and play Initial D Extreme Stage with me :mad:
Axel probably wants to buy it anyways haha

Pada sa ng Talo nag brawl.ang ang ka.
Pasok ka ditto. puede tayo ng drift ng japanese tao

Yes guys im a former SWF member
where the hell did you come from and how'd you know i was here??
Idk if i can because im already watching it.
Cardinals will win puta!!

thats true but i dont wanna keep being like that.
I just need to practice.
Or should i sell my wii for PS3 and get IDES??
mahal ngayon

Fat NISMO

Smash Cadet
lol interception at 2nd quarter while last seconds...very dissapointing
the one who intercepted was a pretty good runner for a defensive role dude. Id sure would love to get a touchdown by landing first on my head lmfao

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Still cant believe that. 100 YARD INTERCEPTION?! Thats ridiculous. How did Arizona even GET to the Super Bowl, they're playing horrible.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
They say that the world will end on December 21 2012,Unless someones does something about It.I believe its called armaggeddon.

Edit: haha the dude punched him.

Top Bottom