• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
yo everyone

I can't go to c3, my car is acting up.

All rides with me are canceled =\

I don't want to take my car to VA for it to break down.

I think it's the fuel injector, but I'm getting it all checked out ASAP, regaurdless, no C3 for me =(

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so why didn't you post that in the C3 thread...

silly nkk. But don't feel bad, i don't think anyone form UMCP is going. i know me and voodoo aren't, aero's feeling apathetic, and rebel doesn't want to if others aren't. we don't really have a way to get there anyways

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yes! its why I dont go falco nomore on peaches

I mean, fox is fun yeah, but I think Falco vs peach has to be one of the most fun and even match ups I've played.

'specially dsmashy peach. ^_^

Btw, looks like there's auto lcancelling in brawl. laziness ftw?

Repryx

Smash Champion
where is there going to be a d.c tourny
whenis there going to be a d.c tourny
Didnt Chinesah say stop demanding ****?

You've done this 3 times I've been Countink

How many times must I smack you B4 you act right??? *Slap* ONE *Slap* TWO, TWO SMACKS AH AH AH AH AHHHH....

But Realy Check the Regional Zones We Are Not your Friendly Neighborhood search engine

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
like chinesah said LOOK AT THE FIRST POST IT HAS ALL UPCOMING TOURNEYS IN MD/DC

and slik i said a while ago i couldn't make C3, i had something arranged for this weekend before the date was announced. the rest of them are *****es though lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
Wtf? no! That's disgusting, say good bye to technicality, and timing, and what makes this game worth playing.
Yeah and I planned on being technical in brawl since thats about all I CAN do in Melee....and im pretty bad @ that...

Repryx Fails Feb 10???

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
donate match? as in he gives you $20 for the privelage to play you?

repryx you'd have to be moving diagonal down already, so you'd have to be moving sideways and faling, so no doing it from a jump. and even then then they couldn't get that to work, looks like it was removed altogether.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
first of all

repryx- stop posting.

Everyone loves kc now that he stopped posting random as **** and started going to ****.

I KNOW, because, everyone already hates me because I post random **** and say random **** at tourneys and yell **** at random people playing...

second of all...

MM 20 dollars. If you win, you owe me 20 dollars, if you lose, I get to cut off your ****ing fingers so you can never post again!

and C...

Don't try to MM random newbie players. They're Chinesah's ****ing bread.

No Jones.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol at people thinking Brawl will be a bad or non-competitive game.

I'm terribly sorry wavedashing didn't make it into the DEMO everyone, i'm sure Nintendo is just half-assing it over there....they sure do that a lot.

Get ****ing real people, Brawl will be an incredible game, it's not even worth arguing. Just wait it out and have some faith in Sakurai.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sampocalypse $20 MM against me!

Every1 else Back off I got Dibs on this 1!

EE Im Going Over 9000 on this 1 It might be My toughest MM yet!

Top Bottom