• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

rosin87

Smash Rookie
hey I'm up for some smash. I'm not very good but tryin to get better. I live in Cheverly and play in Largo. I'm also at UMD and Bowie State Campus a lot. You can also put me in Washington D.C.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Fresh blood...

Rosin- Try and hit up the Tournament discussion boards. There's a tourney in Rockville, and the cool kids (Hova...Myself) would be sure to get in some games with you, and introduce you to the rest of the cool kids... (Team alrington/anyone in the easter united states)

Edun- You're a good smasher? Since when? =P

Rararachael- You ARE a good smasher...

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Nightmare please stop making me sound decent because me es muy malo para jugo videojuego de Smash (i think that's right) ... wtf ... Chaos, we still haven't played together, I believe. that shall be our goal for this up coming Kablam, if you're going that is. CMart should teleport over to CCX. I missdid him Saturday >.> even though I rarely ever talk to him whenever he is present at these nice get togethers.

cmart

Smash Lord
I would be happy to attend, but at the moment I lack transportation. I'm trying to hook something up, but chances are I can't come, sorry.

I miss smash :(

Silent Mike

Smash Cadet
I'll be there. It's my first time at any competitive smash play event thing, beyond playing with friends. I'll probably be slum but hey, any experience is good experience. Lookin foward too it.

Also I'll bring MK Double Dash for kicks.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Yeahyuhz new meat!

Hit up these two guys

Hova- Bigger, blacker, G reg... Look for the guy everyone calling Hova and everyone seems to love

ME!- Ask for Nightmare when you meet Hova, or look for the short hawaiin Kid, with a pony tail. Probably wearing huge pants.

Hova should also introduce you to just about any one, and I should probaby lose to you, making you feel confident and happy. =)

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
ok, i gotta work up untill like 3pm, and i really wanna go so can ppl say that ill be there...i am gon be there >< guh! i must be there, i must make it OUT OF MY POOL for once >< i keep getting like in the freaking place JUST out side of making it out >< and my pools keep getting increasingly harder
**** it, lol

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I think that singles start pretty early.

I will however, mention you are coming around three if singles don't start before then. =)

EDIT: I checked when singles start, and as it turns out they start around 3 30, so I'll be sure to let them know you're comin', splode.

B chan- Let's keep the talk of sexual protection being re-used to a minimun this time! X_X

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
wow, well i made it, and i sucked... i not only didnt make it out of my pool, i only won 1 match, **** it life, you make me suck at like dork stuff ;~; lol, g****, and now i prolly never go to one again, for verious reasons >< well... good bye ;~; i hope im wrong

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
AHH dude you can't quit melee because you did bad at one tourney!

I suck pretty **** bad too... you just need to practice! Also, you uselink and G dorf... you need a shiek/fox counter pick, then you'll do much better, IMO

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
K20A from Pasadena MD

i'm seriously wanting to go to more tourneys and play with more people than i normally do.

If anyone's interested in playing or in perhaps holding tourneys let me know, i'm very interested in helping to hold a tourney. there aren't very many in MD... so lets get to it!

hit me up on AIM - TheSonEn or email TheSonEn@aol.com

;)

hova

Smash Champion
yo son, there are two md tournies every month, and two nova tournies every month, making for a total of a tourney every ***** week in the md/va area

stop being a noob and such

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
don't tell me that they happen, tell me where they are. i saw the nova tourneys and i missed it just this past saturday, but i haven't seen any for md yet so please... be a good person and just tell me where they are... cuz i've looked... and still nothing...

hova

Smash Champion
what nova tourney this past saturday????????????

anyway ur gonna want to look in the 'tournament discussion' section, this is where all tourney info is posted

or, since chinesahh is so amazing at all he does, u can just check the first page of this thread because he updates it regularly with links to just about any md/va/and even pa tourney

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Ahh

Hova's just messing around, he's the nicest guy you can meet in MD/VA. He's nicer than Azen is good at melee.

As he said, check out the first post every once in a while, and you'll be set for EVERYTHING even close to MD.

Also as he said, check the "tournament discussion" board and look for tournaments labeled with MD/Va

It's good to have another smasher, try to hit up a guy called "vist" he lives in pasadena when not at college.

I, myself, am no to far from most placed in pasadena, depending of course on where you are.

Soooooo you can hit me up on AIM @ NightmareKoRnKid if you ever feel like it and ask me about stuffffffffffffffffff.

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
k, i chill with seek. i know you've played with him before so maybe a get together is in order.

but thanks, i'll check in and we'll definately talk some more about tourneys. thanks. and i know he was only kidding. :]

hova

Smash Champion
what? huh??? ............ yo son when was i messing around

**** that, there were no hahas and giggles

cmart

Smash Lord
Well I play with RAWR when I can, and Hova says I'm in the crew <.< All in all though it's not too important since I hang with those guys anyway, and they're all cool folk. <3 RAWR
As for Bmore's Finest, well it kinda died for a while, where I was the only guy still playing, and even then not very often since I am carless. If you want to start Bmore's Finest back up, now that you're playing again Vince, there's new Bmore players to do it with. Just without me. I'm kinda done with Bmore's Finest.

Top Bottom