• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Repryx

Smash Champion
My Fox is amzing >.>
WHat are you doin tomorrow? I'll take you on!

It's true. My bowser is basically a huricane of fists, shells, and spike.

How can you even compete? HE BREATHES ****ING FIRE!
Ok, I'll admit Bowser Spits Hot Fire but.....

Falco Has an Effing Gun!!! Not to Mention he Conducts Fire w/ His Body

And it's ALL true BTW...

I really did, and it's really on tape.

My bowser is retiring undefeated, though.
Fake *** Roy Jones lolz

Colin I would be happy to Money match you....not with my fox though, that was just a joke = )
I wanna Play Frozen

The Newb

Smash Ace
Three is usually sufficiently sufficient, but best of five if more fun and shows moar skill/moar character flexibility.

@Btree: I MM When I scrounge up enough quarters to do a few

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Why does Vince randomly capitalize the first letter of every word in a post? It's something I generally witness black people do, like Wes.... This means Nightmare is indeed black. The double posting also confirms it. He just may be the new blackest motha****a alive.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Why does Vince randomly capitalize the first letter of every word in a post? It's something I generally witness black people do, like Wes.... This means Nightmare is indeed black. The double posting also confirms it. He just may be the new blackest motha****a alive.
Or maybe he's just a desperate poser. Hmm....MM?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Or maybe he's just a desperate poser. Hmm....MM?
Ha a Newb? well lemme make some easy money here *sigh* wanna MM if we ever meet @ an event? I'll have telltale Sand village gloves @ random times during tourneys but I always HAVE them just not always on...anyway $5MM Im banning Yoshi's Story cuz it puts me to sleep...*BTW G-Reg has informed me of your TRUE Identity who're you foolin?*

NKK I gotta play you like this weekend or somthin I cant let you beat DOS' Fox w/ Bowser and Bwahahahah your way off the scene lolz no MM just a serious friendly

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'll use my Bowser...

Definately MM newb, he is literally a newb.

Don't let his join date fool you.

Added: me and DOS james are gunna be smashing like tomorrow I think.

Come to my house.

7421 school lane baltimore MD 21222

and call this number before just showing up 443 798 4065

The Newb

Smash Ace
Ha a Newb? well lemme make some easy money here *sigh* wanna MM if we ever meet @ an event? I'll have telltale Sand village gloves @ random times during tourneys but I always HAVE them just not always on...anyway $5MM Im banning Yoshi's Story cuz it puts me to sleep...*BTW G-Reg has informed me of your TRUE Identity who're you foolin?*

NKK I gotta play you like this weekend or somthin I cant let you beat DOS' Fox w/ Bowser and Bwahahahah your way off the scene lolz no MM just a serious friendly
Man I'm just givin money away, who do you play? We can MM for sure.

Edit: Considering falco is mentioned in your location and is pictured in your sig, I'm gonna say falco is a safe bet. $5 best of five? :D

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'll use my Bowser...

Definately MM newb, he is literally a newb.

Don't let his join date fool you.

Heh thats what they ALL said...its like im getting triple Mindgamed or somthin...I'll be the judge of him being a Newb after he 4-stocks me...Lucky 4 me Im in Psychology so i am THE MASTER OF MINDGAMES BWAHAHAHA...no not really...You've never seen me play have you??? I'm not that good....I cant beat anyone from Waldorf in my Krew lolz and I never played DOS but I dont think I can keep up....I just happen to find it easier to combo Bowsers so I beat them. But I think DOS saw me play ask him how I am

Added: me and DOS james are gunna be smashing like tomorrow I think.

Come to my house.

7421 school lane baltimore MD 21222

and call this number before just showing up 443 798 4065
I cant Drive Durnitt and I have High school...Are you goin to any C3 thing or somthin???...I know DOS came 2 the Last 1...Post the Tape

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I don't have the tehcnology to post it, but i really want to.

High schoooollll?

-_-

IDk what I'm doing this weekend.

I wnna hold a TA/BRK fest at my place, exclusive 16 people max, some ****...

Repryx

Smash Champion
YEah!!! Im tryna be better than everyone though....someone said my Falco is like KC's a few months ago only slower which is good cuz I been playin 4 only 8 months BTW Im a senior. I was there @ Hat's place though.

If you do that know that KC isnt in town and I think Sage is goin to Chu's Biweekly this weekend but if you decide to hold it when every1 knows about it I think that'd be nice *and then we can have an 8 on 8 K/Crew Battle between TA and BRK and if KC is there he can bring Recording equipment but thats if this were to happen....It would be MONSTROUS

Repryx

Smash Champion
lol @ high school Psychology....I took it last year too.

You should check it out in college, it's an amazing field....likely my major, whenever I get my head out of my ***.
Is that right? Im taking the AP one now....

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol @ high school Psychology....I took it last year too.

You should check it out in college, it's an amazing field....likely my major, whenever I get my head out of my ***.
good ****

yea im majoring in pysch, but ive already taken all the classes this college has to offer in the field.

i cant wait to transfer =/

Top Bottom