• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
and whos comin to smash today? im lookin at starting around 4...i dont really care howmany people come but i have 5 tvs and my surgery is 2maro morning at 7:30 so thisll be like my pre-surgery minifest thing...lemme know wuts up!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i'm guessing you transferred since you have maryland and another college both as networks. for the same graduation date, lol.

We need a UMD smashfest soon, maybe this weekend after people are settled in dorms? Who's with me?

edit: sent the names to you on fb aero.

Lobos

Smash Master
Guys, let me know if you do a smash fest at UMD don't go there but it's like 15min ride. I wanna play melee and get it out my system for brawl :p

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah When you guys Do it I'll be there Give an address Lobos I wanna PLay your Link Again!

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Sigh* What about the excellent learning programs? I wanted to go there until you guys ruined it...

Vist

Smash Champion
eh, i wasn't too crazy about UMD. I went there last fall but I withdrew before the semester was over.

UMD is a good school though and it looks like the smash scene around there is much bigger this year.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Everyone says They dint like it but whats the point if you dont enjoy yourself

"I didnt like my Experience" could range from you got shot to Cher ***** you lolz or you got 4 stocked by a 10 year old genius

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to transfer to UMD next year or something. I would have gone there right off the bat, but I had a rather sub-par GPA and... I kinda missed the deadline for even late registration. It's supposed to be a really nice school, though my dad said that it's become a bit snobbish; though, that's probably because they've made their acceptance standards pretty strict for incoming freshmen. Either way, I work there, and it looks pretty sweet, though of course I've yet to experience it from a student's point of view. If there's festage going on in College Park, you can bet on me being there.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'm probably going to transfer to UMD next year or something. I would have gone there right off the bat, but I had a rather sub-par GPA and... I kinda missed the deadline for even late registration. It's supposed to be a really nice school, though my dad said that it's become a bit snobbish; though, that's probably because they've made their acceptance standards pretty strict for incoming freshmen. Either way, I work there, and it looks pretty sweet, though of course I've yet to experience it from a student's point of view. If there's festage going on in College Park, you can bet on me being there.
Are you the MArth Guy that beat me @ C3? If so....Press 1 no lolz I gotta play you again.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^I will avenge my Fallen Krew member lolz I gotta see that, Dos Doesnt go down so easily...wait Bowser? you're Lying If you did I wanna see it and I'll Play your Bowser

Repryx

Smash Champion
When I get somemore money I'll get you 2 Slik

lolz @ *GCOUM GCOUM GCOUM GCOUM GCOUM GCOUM*

sixty damage

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Yo. This is the MD ttalking trash about newbs thread. Not the MD talk about college thread.

So I ***** DOSV with my Bowser... ON TAPE. AGAINST HIS FOX>

That is all.
I didn't even know what was going on. His Bowser was so fast.

I feel the challenge, now I have to money match DOSV's Fox with my Bowser. James! Twenty dollars.
Ron .... are you serious? lol .... If so, I accept.

Top Bottom