• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
MINDGAMES SON!!! yeah im engaged so u cant call me gay without looking stupid... :oP
so im havin some peoples over to smash today anyone else comin over?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
OHH but Un **** DK Shaun, he's fresh.

And also, I'll call you wahtever I want to, you dirty *****.

Added: Why do ten people be like "Yo Vinnie, let's play smash" or whatever and then NON be in contact when i get back from work?

WTF!?

Ssecond added after reading more than just Colin's and Shaun's posts- MINDGAMES MOTHER ****ER

Whose gay? That's right, say sumthin.

Straight and non threatening way, son/

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
speaking of nurok... dude i wish i coulda played you so bad man, sorry to keep buggin you but i will until we get to play at shauns sometime, haha

speaking of which tell him, yes you bums to get get another DK smash thingie planned sometime w/ a mess of ppl so i can take a couple days off and play with you guys up there.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Okay... IDK who did that, but it IS pretty funny.

X_x

Added: But Nightmarekumquat IS amazing.

Second Added: Ken is gay

Third Added: Ken isn't really gay.

TEAM BLUE BLAZER WILL BE AT C3! (DOSV and NKK)

hova

Smash Champion
dude, this kid named EE; he's gonna be getting pretty technical over the next couple of weeks

if he listens to the **** i tell him anyway

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Dang EE cant be considered a Forward though....Id say a Laser Spam like Mathos lolz

Top Bottom