• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
it seems like there's a lot of good new players + some old veterans coming from maryland , it would be an honor to have you guys come down here to VA and play an old timer like myself

is hova neo? if not does neo still play?
theyre 2 dif people. Neo was at the last C3 tournament, in Virginia. theres actually another C3 tournament coming up this weekend. You can find it in the tournament discussion

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
it seems like there's a lot of good new players + some old veterans coming from maryland , it would be an honor to have you guys come down here to VA and play an old timer like myself
I'd be willing to play you =) We should work something out with Chillin.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** i just got done playing with nurok and he is BEAST now...the man goes to Israel and comes back way better...he finally has patience in the game!! i cant wait to play some more smash we baltimorons r gettin way better...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yeah i actually got to play chinesahh through chillin recently, chinesahh knows where i live talk to him and see if he's up for a smashfest up here soon
Eh yeah but Chinesah lives in MD haha I live in the same area as you I think ? I'll ask him.

**** i just got done playing with nurok and he is BEAST now...the man goes to Israel and comes back way better...he finally has patience in the game!! i cant wait to play some more smash we baltimorons r gettin way better...
Tell him mm $20

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I think it's important that everyone knows the Nightmare KoRn Kid dry spell, is over...

It's been like two months, and I finally got laid... It's been painful, but finally... it's over...

TO OMNI- She man handled me =X (I felt violated)

HOTNESS SCALE - Think RaRaRachael, cept that ****ing like, girl, beach, girl... style... And short, and blonder... and preppier, and PROBABLY not going to ever go to a smash tourney... and since I know very little about this girl, PROBABLy sorta easy...

LET DK TELL YOU HOW SHE PICKED ME UP!

I have to go to bed, i work tomorrow.

Good ****ing friday, early to get to bed even

I wanna ****ing play some melee saturday night into sunday, Dk/Shaun If you're not working at that little time, we neeeeeed to have our drunk F smash contest.

Basically, After 4 until 8 pm sunday is open...

Rofl...

Life is good...

DETAILS OVER AIM, I REALLLLLY WANT TO BRAG MORE BUT I GOTTA GO TO BED!

... I love melee.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
"Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left York at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Peterborough at 4:19p.m. at a speed of 35 mph." - How long did it take for them to meet?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Man, Hat is getting amazing at this game. Look out for him in Brawl.

SOMEONE COME AND PLAY SMASH WITH ME TODAY!! I was off ALL day yesterday and I couldn't get a single person to come over and play me. I live next to the Six Flags in Bowie. I get back to my house today around 6:30.

So let's goooooooes!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Man, Hat is getting amazing at this game. Look out for him in Brawl.

SOMEONE COME AND PLAY SMASH WITH ME TODAY!! I was off ALL day yesterday and I couldn't get a single person to come over and play me. I live next to the Six Flags in Bowie. I get back to my house today around 6:30.

So let's goooooooes!
dude ill smash with u every day when i get back after my surgery...let me know when
yeah hat when u comin over?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
@Frozen - it's because you so regularly played people above suck that you improved so quickly. It's your environment (Maryland). If you weren't in MD/VA (i.e. a crappy region instead) I guarantee you'd be frozengarbage because of less competitive opportunities. lol

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I love rock an roll...

Something something something, something something something.

Shaun man, when I get thtis surgery I gotta do on some guy, we can p,ay smash.

Little does the poor ******* know I PURPOSELY sew scizzors into people...

Frozen

Smash Lord
This post delivers.
Actually I think I know where I saw you, I think we met at the Vienna Summer University, ya know.... it's abbrEEviated VISU.

I think I saw you doing a rEEport there once, on MODifications to import automobiles.

Yeah, I think that was it.

:laugh:

Jacko

Smash Apprentice
I really need to smash with hova sometime or anyone else to get better if they don't mind playing with someone not as good as them

Top Bottom