• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Jacko

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks but yea it doesn't really show how I do in a real match and probably makes me look better than I am
I just started learning advanced techniques like a month ago

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DK - I might come through tomorrow after work then (after 3PM), if I find a ride I'll call you cool? If I don't finds a ride then I'll probably...not come. Either way I'll let you know. >_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Holy **** I just left this thread, forgot I just left this thread, and came back in it thinking I hadn't checked it. I'm ****ng startled.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Do humpdays with IBIPGINE!

Hova, DOSV, DK, and Myselkf (plus some other guy who i don't think will ever play with us again) have created an unstoppable force!

Challengers are welcome, however IBIPGINE has totally unofficial meetings on hump days, from now on!

*****ES.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Do humpdays with IBIPGINE!

Hova, DOSV, DK, and Myselkf (plus some other guy who i don't think will ever play with us again) have created an unstoppable force!

Challengers are welcome, however IBIPGINE has totally unofficial meetings on hump days, from now on!

*****ES.
HAHAHA YES!!! as long as i dont get incredibly drunk and get 4-stocked by oversmashing marths...

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Dude, you weren't drunk, I am just amazing.

I can F smash 60 times in a row, that's how I play.

FROZENCHOCOLATE (because you so dark skinned and such)- Whats your WoW toon's name? And also what's your server/guild (I want to armory you)

me= Ursae
realm=DEntarg

Me also=Vintotem
Realm=Dentarg

Guild= Co Pho Khong May

Frozen

Smash Lord
I wasn't going to respond to that, until I saw Frozenchocolate, that was amazing.

I've hardly even logged on for the last few months, but I think i'm going to start up again. I have a group of friends who are elitist pricks and 8 man karazhan, and beast pvp and such....and they keep encouraging me to play and they're going to hook me up with some epics nice and fast.

*main* 70 Mage- Kogoloth.....3 minute mage spec O.o
Server: Shadowmoon

70 Druid- Enmui....resto/balance.....arena spec
Server: Arygos

60 Hunter- Enmui....haven't touched him in over a year.
Server: Frostmane

The Mage and Druid are horde, Hunter is alliance (unfortunately)

Guild: We Bag Tea

Anyway, that's enough WoW talk for this thread....just pm me if you want to know anything else. O.o

Top Bottom