• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I went today.

About an hour ago.

Hova's dad is like my dad in black doctor form. Also my dad is fatter.

Maybe my dad is the fatter asian form of HIS dad!?

Hova ***** my ****, this is gunna be a long hard road to ****.

I only got to number 7 in the Hova challenge.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I mean, clearly Omni is trying to smash, but I think he lives too far away from everyone.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
hova, didn't quit?! YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Vince Hova is coming over my house tommrow at 6pm to Smash so if you wanna come too then thats cool, PM me and I'll give you my address.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NightmareKoRnKiD (4:09:50 PM): I'm sorry
NightmareKoRnKiD (4:09:55 PM): I thought i was talking to YOUR MOM
Dragoon Cain001 (4:10:04 PM): no need to sweet talk her
Dragoon Cain001 (4:10:06 PM): she's a ***** m i rite?
NightmareKoRnKiD (4:10:13 PM): LOL

bmoresmashKING

Smash Rookie
looking for fellow baltimore/md smashers to challenge

I am trying to find players in the baltimore area that CAN PLAY!!! Hit me up! Anyone on facebook join the group 'Maryland Super Smash Bros. UNITE!!!'

Ghostype

Smash Champion
There are a lot of Baltimore smashers. What part of Baltimore are you in? I'm West Baltimore City, DOSV is East Baltimore, Frozen is Arbutus, HAT is Catonsville...that's a few.

Edit: You also just missed a Baltimore smashfest, it started yesterday and there might still be peeps there, but yeah.

hova

Smash Champion
so i decided to turn to the MD player finder in order to find some people that would like to smash tomorrow and/or wednesday

hova

Smash Champion
i pretty much taught you all the basics of falcon, drove to your house on multiple occasions to help you out with bad match ups and teach you more falcon ****, and even showed you how to get better on your own without my help

the whole time, getting absolutely nothing out of playing you; i seriously would've gotten more out of practicing tech against lvl 1 computers

and you act like getting to my house is a huge inconvenience; i bet if i had said i'd be over your place at 6 you'd be all for it

in my eyes you lack respect for other smashers of all skill

you disrespect those who are better by assuming you are close to their level, you disrespect those who try to help your game by believing they don't have much to offer, you disrespect players of your own skill level by constantly saying they are beneath you ( and yes, you are on the same level as yo and nacker ) and you disrespect lesser players by believing they aren't worth your time

you may not agree with anything i've just said, but that is how you come off to me and that's why i will continue to be a **** to you whenever i choose

big **** poppin

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
you disrespect those who are better by assuming you are close to their level, you disrespect those who try to help your game by believing they don't have much to offer, you disrespect players of your own skill level by constantly saying they are beneath you ( and yes, you are on the same level as yo and nacker ) and you disrespect lesser players by believing they aren't worth your time
ty for the compliment i guess:chuckle:

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I still don't have a reason... and you don't have the time, and it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a **** about you!
GIVE ME SOEMTHING TO BELIEVE IN CUZ I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU ANY MORE ANY MOOOORRREE!

Good **** maroon 5...

yo Hova, if I come over nad bring DOSV on like a day of next week, when he coems voer after work to my house, would that be cool?

Frozen

Smash Lord
i pretty much taught you all the basics of falcon, drove to your house on multiple occasions to help you out with bad match ups and teach you more falcon ****, and even showed you how to get better on your own without my help

the whole time, getting absolutely nothing out of playing you; i seriously would've gotten more out of practicing tech against lvl 1 computers

and you act like getting to my house is a huge inconvenience; i bet if i had said i'd be over your place at 6 you'd be all for it

in my eyes you lack respect for other smashers of all skill

you may not agree with anything i've just said, but that is how you come off to me and that's why i will continue to be a **** to you whenever i choose

big **** poppin
Eh.....yeah I don't really agree with anything you've said, but what it comes down to in regards to smashing with you is just a matter of convenience. I only really have time to smash during the week, and I work until 5. Therefore to get to your house the most practical time for me to do so would be right after work....so either I get on 695 and sit in rush hour on the way to your house, or you take my exit, which you pass anyway, and smash with me for a bit.

But really though, don't publicly judge me, if you don't like me, just avoid me....and i'll do the same to you. The smash community is amazing and I really don't appreciate you telling me I disrespect people, i've met very few people that I even disliked and I still showed respect for them.

So yeah, just avoid me then, I play this game because it's fun and I enjoy getting better at it. And if you want to respond to this just do it via private messages.....I feel bad fuxing with Chins thread with posts like this.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Eh.....yeah I don't really agree with anything you've said, but what it comes down to in regards to smashing with you is just a matter of convenience. I only really have time to smash during the week, and I work until 5. Therefore to get to your house the most practical time for me to do so would be right after work....so either I get on 695 and sit in rush hour on the way to your house, or you take my exit, which you pass anyway, and smash with me for a bit.

But really though, don't publicly judge me, if you don't like me, just avoid me....and i'll do the same to you. The smash community is amazing and I really don't appreciate you telling me I disrespect people, i've met very few people that I even disliked and I still showed respect for them.

So yeah, just avoid me then, I play this game because it's fun and I enjoy getting better at it. And if you want to respond to this just do it via private messages.....I feel bad fuxing with Chins thread with posts like this.
how could this happen to me?
i made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
the night goes on as im fading away
im sick of this life
i just want to scream
how could this happen to me?

Top Bottom