• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm impressed kola

you play hella different than me though O_o

scatts a pretty funky *** snake though lol, i'm impressed that you kept up
one time he edgeguarded a lucario by circling a nikita around the ledge .... i mean wtf who thinks of these things

please come back when i show up

do want double marth team

or marth and... marth/mk/dedede/falcon
can play them all in teams
<:

haven't played iblis yet (he bailed on me the tourny we were supposed to mm at <<)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well I couldnt keep up with his Luigi lol. I need a lot more experience against a few characters. Wolf also being one of them.

If I'm not teaming up with my usual brawl buddy, then yea I'll team with you.

Player-3

Smash Hero
<3333333

let's do it

and yeah luigi is a really bad character to play against without knowing what he can do

D:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Get some vids of leon here plz
and me and him now share the title ''best marth of europe''

duhzex

Smash Rookie
Ill try to post more vids of my Marth on this thread, just give me some Mu you guys want.

Albert.

Smash Master
Zex has so many **** doubles matches on ToA YouTube channel. I thought I had uploaded some. Anyway I'm on my phone, I'll find this one in particular, tonight. I'll be in Blowing rock, North carolina

duhzex

Smash Rookie
Yeah I have a lot of team matches with marth with snake as my partner. Im gonna be trying to get some more marth stuff from this weekends tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom