• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Lucario Video Thread (6-29-10) *A Tier's not far away*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
For some reason I didn't do that though. *doesn't understand how Trela works*

I'll update this F again today the RIGHT way. Fonz, you were so close to knocking out AZ and Capem! Good job!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Thanks, but I still need improvements obviously =( That's why I am hoping to get some feedback from the video's on what I did wrong.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
imo your biggest problems with the MK matches were tornado, upB, and dsmash, which were all learned pretty quickly (ie. you learned NOT to roll behind a dsmash).
More to follow later.

Zucco

Smash Master
all those matches are looooooooooooong. Ill have to watch them later, its too early!

Trela

Smash Lord
BOOM!

Mission complete, guys! Not too many improvements, but you will notice some. If you think it's ugly/not good/not right to do it this way/Trela's stupid, speak now!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will be adding some vids of friendlies once I get them uploaded. There will be some from me and Trebla. And some dittos! :)

Trela

Smash Lord
1. If you would like to post a Video of you or of someone else in here, PM me, Trela, the link to the Video (here). Do NOT post it in here!
I am dissapointed, RT!

I'll get those matches up so everyone can see what you do to me!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't follow your rules. I'm a rebel.

REBEL. :)

Now people can see why playing Lucario dittos with me is a terrible idea. Unless you're Lee Martin...he wins...for now...

Zucco

Smash Master
Texans lurv that fthrow.
lol qft.

good stuff to Trela even if its friendlies lol, and Fonz is actually pretty good from what I saw, could work on some minor stuff like DI and ledge hogging(I often saw you just let your opponents back on without even moving). you seem like a smart Lucario though so thats good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trebla is good, but he refuses my help with DI. He could live longer...

More vids on the way, hooray! :)

Zucco

Smash Master
DI is so important, honestly why wouldn't a Lucario want to live longer? might as well not even main lucario lolol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I am more than willing to teach him, but the first step for him is to ask. And then he won't die so early from silly stuff, lol. :)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
and Fonz is actually pretty good from what I saw, could work on some minor stuff like DI and ledge hogging(I often saw you just let your opponents back on without even moving). you seem like a smart Lucario though so thats good.
Thanks, I will work on that.

Trela

Smash Lord
RT! I thought I asked you about helping me with DI when we were playing those Friendlies! How dare you lie to my brothers! F it!

I'm starting to work on Dthrow more. Has great Arial set-ups! Fthrow only works on like MK.

*edits thread sometime today*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, you never asked me! :)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Oh ****, I picked up Lucario last night, and saw Legan using a lot of Lucario in teams, ohhhhhh ****.

We're having a tourney on the 30th, 50+ people or something, I'll get some awesome vids!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
From my point of view:

Although it MAY be easier to update the OP with PMs instead [just in case we get slow and vids pile up/There discussion in between thread posts]

Its a lot easier for the userbase [not the OP] if the players themselves just post their recent vids on the thread instead of PM. They see they posted vids, check em out and if they want to find them later they're in the 1st page if the OPer did their job right OR they can just find it in the original post in the thread. And Isn't the thread made for userbase in general? its simply an archive in this way instead of a "Video Thread" where lucarios post videos of themselves for others to see [not necessarily critique which goes in the other thread]. sounds like false advertising to me in a way, but I look too much into things so meh.

tl;dr version:

You're making it HARDER for other lucarios [presumidly lazycarios that don't want to search a OP]
to see vids of other lucarios.

Just Sayin, if you're finding it too hard and we find a lack of videos showing up for some reason you may have to go back to the old ways or have someone else take over.

In any case I'll have vids up soon so be ready to check your PM box.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*agrees with FlameWaveK*

I broke the rules for a reason when I did, Trebla. :)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Just be on these boards more often, y'know?

If you don't, I could always add stuff some when I'm not busy into the OP since I can edit threads.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do it, Trelario is too lazy.

Trela

Smash Lord
I see and understand your point.

I chose PM'ing me the Videos instead of posting them in here for two reasons:

1. It was REALLY annoying to me when I would have to go back three different pages and look for all of the unorganized Videos to put up. I find it MUCH easier and MUCH more organized when people just PM me the Videos they want up. This reason is easily countered; if I would update EVERYDAY instead of every MONTH, this wouldn't be a problem!

2. I was wanting this thread to be the Video Thread AND Critique Thread. I see it as something that's more "simple" than having two different threads that share the same thing in common. Like reason 1, this can also be countered; the Lu Lu's that want to be critiqued would have to go back to the OP, find their Videos, and then post them again.

Trela just solved his OWN problem! I do see that there are many Lazycarios here, like myself lol. I think I should go back to the way it is: Post here or PM me your Videos.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I see and understand your point.

I chose PM'ing me the Videos instead of posting them in here for two reasons:

1. It was REALLY annoying to me when I would have to go back three different pages and look for all of the unorganized Videos to put up. I find it MUCH easier and MUCH more organized when people just PM me the Videos they want up. This reason is easily countered; if I would update EVERYDAY instead of every MONTH, this wouldn't be a problem!

2. I was wanting this thread to be the Video Thread AND Critique Thread. I see it as something that's more "simple" than having two different threads that share the same thing in common. Like reason 1, this can also be countered; the Lu Lu's that want to be critiqued would have to go back to the OP, find their Videos, and then post them again.

Trela just solved his OWN problem! I do see that there are many Lazycarios here, like myself lol. I think I should go back to the way it is: Post here or PM me your Videos.
Or just have people post one here and PM to you. Going back and forth between threads to respond to someones video will turn away other people.

Perhaps numbering the videos you do put on the front of the thread will help us (and them) recognize what video we are talking about.
-t2

Trela

Smash Lord
*in a high-pitched voice*

UPDATE!

Today, me and RT are going to P4's again, so expect matches with Gnes/Razer/Dao/Ozz/Xyro!

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
*in a high-pitched voice*

UPDATE!

Today, me and RT are going to P4's again, so expect matches with Gnes/Razer/Dao/Ozz/Xyro!
T-man I've watched some of ur vids. and ur makin me jealous with ur aura grinding man. You're so fluid with it makes me mad. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom