• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Laijin needs to change his Avatar/Sig/Font Color" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh...

and I could've sworn kiwii was the one who got the attention on here.... I mean, someone even bought her a cake for her birthday at VLS =_=

..Go Lil?
no mangz, i wouldn't accept anyone to sock my **** like that LMAO
sleepyk was just being a hella good friend. don't hate

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tru my avatar literally holds it down hardcore!

gotta keep it real with my own personal avatar, but anyways whats the deal with this dude trying to impersonate milktea? its prolly just a really creepy joke

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I just noticed that cash has about as many posts as I do, but has only been here since April of this year... I've been around since April of LAST year lol....
lol, you both have almost as many posts as me and i've been on for like 4 1/2 years or some ****, on that note, few people here are actually cool, most of you only matter in the sense of a video game =D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL mike g is cool as hell. i'm just saying >_> i don't like being mixed up with that girl ever
<3 mike g :D and sreepy kay

Gerbil

Smash Champion
lol, you both have almost as many posts as me and i've been on for like 4 1/2 years or some ****, on that note, few people here are actually cool, most of you only matter in the sense of a video game =D
I like to post in the Pool Room and some of the char specifics can be funny ^.^

/random spam post

On topic:

So; at least Laijin changed his name back lol

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo man, i'm a little bit drunk, and lookin back at that post you quoted, it wasn't clear that i wasn't talkinag bout you in that post baout people not being cool, just a separate thought after viewing some of the post in this thread, haha, i like gerbil, and i dont' really care if most of you don't like me, cause you can probably tell if i like you or not =D, i got something big in the works for next summer, first i invented the charity tournament, now sleepy and i have a ****in huge surprise for the smash community

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
cmon Kiwii, there's no way Mike G can hate you. I don't even think its possible for me to hate any asian female. =]How bout for your next birthday I buy you a car, real talk. <3 <3

GAwes- I'll be waiting at the airport for u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom