• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Laijin needs to change his Avatar/Sig/Font Color" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey now, I met milktea on the hub.

and I only want to get in Renth's pants, since he's so **** sexy.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hell yes let's all pimp it out on these forums. Real life my ***. Wait, what?

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
what kinda thread is this?!?!? this is a pointless thread. so what if he got the same avatar! im sure that someone has the same avatar as YOU(yess mutha****a YOU!!!)!!! please stop hating. hating is like nails on a chalk board. but cllyde you should be enjoying this....i would be ........

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
what kinda thread is this?!?!? this is a pointless thread. so what if he got the same avatar! im sure that someone has the same avatar as YOU(yess mutha****a YOU!!!)!!! please stop hating. hating is like nails on a chalk board. but cllyde you should be enjoying this....i would be ........
Actually, I'm not sure who you were talking to, but nobody has SleepyK's avatar, or my avatar, or even Tong's avatar.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have Kool Aid....

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT, IT'S MINE!!!

*fends off wave of people wantin Kool Aid*

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm not sure who you were talking to, but nobody has SleepyK's avatar, or my avatar, or even Tong's avatar.

when i was saying you i meant everyone that has seen someonelse with the same avatar. not anyone inparticular. but im sure that 95% of the people on the boards has an avatar from the preset ones the boards has to offer. theres only like 100 of them and theres millions of people on the boards so the chances of someone having your avatar is pretty much 100%. now for those who have special custom avatars, i dont have any cookies for you so steal some.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
when i was saying you i meant everyone that has seen someonelse with the same avatar. not anyone inparticular. but im sure that 95% of the people on the boards has an avatar from the preset ones the boards has to offer. theres only like 100 of them and theres millions of people on the boards so the chances of someone having your avatar is pretty much 100%. now for those who have special custom avatars, i dont have any cookies for you so steal some.
the point is that he purposely copied everything she uses on smashboards excet for her account name and what her profile says

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this is easily one of the best posts ever. it sounds like some kind of motivational speech you would hear in 300 or something.
...apparently, i'm completely lost as to what makes an actual "good post" on smashboards, because i almost lost my lunch at sleepy's post. for the record, you won't get any better at smash or be any cooler by knowing milktea. that is all.

Renth

Smash Hero

Handorin

Smash Hero
Posting in epic thread. [/subscribe]

And Im pretty sure noone has my avatar. =D

chaddd

Smash Lord
i think laijin should copy chaddd's sig and avatar fufufufuf
Oh that's original.

And dang Laijin, I didn't know I was fanning the flames of oddness.

Also, if SleepyK has money to buy Laijin a premium account, SleepyK needs to put it towards better things. Like getting Contra 3 onto my Wii.

SleepyK

Well, getting him premium was making up for not putting up his Vs. PC Chris pools matches.
I can't put them up since they're GAWes shoutouts, and Laijin got upset.

Also, I don't have any more money to change it back.

lol

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Well, getting him premium was making up for not putting up his Vs. PC Chris pools matches.
I can't put them up since they're GAWes shoutouts, and Laijin got upset.

Also, I don't have any more money to change it back.

lol
lol

so then he wants to hide how badly he did

oicwutudidthar laijin

SleepyK

Haha, Laijin really wanted me to put them up. Wes gets to see them first!
:colorful:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh...

and I could've sworn kiwii was the one who got the attention on here.... I mean, someone even bought her a cake for her birthday at VLS =_=

..Go Lil?

SleepyK

oh...

and I could've sworn kiwii was the one who got the attention on here.... I mean, someone even bought her a cake for her birthday at VLS =_=

..Go Lil?
LOL.

I picked a good cake, people liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom