• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kumatora for Brawl Thread

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think today's update justifies in a bump.

It looks like Ness is gone now. Fortunately, this girl can still have a B moveset even after today's update.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
And your moveset proves that, sure she might have the thunder but everything else other then traditional a moves will be there (punch, kick, etc.)

NukeA6

Smash Master
I wouldn't say it is over for Kumatora yet. She has more chance than Paula ever did. But I do think Claus has a better chance.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say it is over for Kumatora yet. She has more chance than Paula ever did. But I do think Claus has a better chance.
Even Paula is more important to Mother 2 than Kumatora is to Mother 3 so get your facts straight, Kumatora is only semi popular on these boards, she is never gonna get in before Claus and she doesn't have enough moves left to have an original moveset anyway.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Even Paula is more important to Mother 2 than Kumatora is to Mother 3 so get your facts straight, Kumatora is only semi popular on these boards, she is never gonna get in before Claus and she doesn't have enough moves left to have an original moveset anyway.
So. Let people be hopeful. Don't have to crush everyones hopes.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
with yesterday's update, we all know that kumatora would not be part of brawl as a PC, but I can say she is a given AT, she could cast PK Ground, or better, PK StarStorm!!^^ We know Kumatora will be in one way or another.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
As cool as Kumatora would be, tbh, I have to agree she won't get in before Claus. Kumatora, however, would make a perfect third rep if anyone, if Sakurai wants to do to Zelda in Melee (adding a bunch of new characters to the series) to Mother in Brawl, we might just see Kumatora.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Im a half-fledged supporter....I guess......my other half is Takamaru....(I guess...)

(and as for the drawings I promised a "few" pages ago...the person with a scanner moved like a month ago so I cant scan the pics I drew.....w/e.....)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Because popularity on an American forum shows how popular someone is. Not to mention that the "poll" was made like a month after MOTHER 3 came out so that's a great time to see how popular a character is.

Am I the only that's considered she can always use the PK moves Lucas already has in a different fashion?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea since there are like....2-4 different levels I believe (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega I think...)

NukeA6

Smash Master
They sure didn't mention alpha, beta, gamma, and omega for any of Ness's and Luca's moves.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
They sure didn't mention alpha, beta, gamma, and omega for any of Ness's and Luca's moves.
That's true but that doesn't rule out that a PK's effect can vary per person.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Don't give up yet. No character is deconfirmed until Sakurai says so himself. As supporters, we need to stick together until the end.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Don't give up yet. No character is deconfirmed until Sakurai says so himself. As supporters, we need to stick together until the end.
no its not about the comfimation or the deconfirmation...its just I never played any of the MOTHER sereis so IDK nything about Kumatora cept that she's powerful.....thats y im thiking about...If I at least see some vid of her in action in the MOTHER 3 then i'll be happy...

vesperview

Smash Hero
no its not about the comfimation or the deconfirmation...its just I never played any of the MOTHER sereis so IDK nything about Kumatora cept that she's powerful.....thats y im thiking about...If I at least see some vid of her in action in the MOTHER 3 then i'll be happy...
You support a character from a game you've never played?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
You support a character from a game you've never played?
unfortunatley yes I did the same thing with Stafy....but i saw vids of him so its ok.....Geno is another one I have yet to see vid of him....its just....every one made move list that sounded so Awesome, and even though I knew therewont be an actual move list wont be like that in the game....it made me inspired to look up the character via wikipedia, and see y ppl go crazy over them....then i finally understood y...because they are apparently bad @$$ characters....

vesperview

Smash Hero
unfortunatley yes I did the same thing with Stafy....but i saw vids of him so its ok.....Geno is another one I have yet to see vid of him....its just....every one made move list that sounded so Awesome, and even though I knew therewont be an actual move list wont be like that in the game....it made me inspired to look up the character via wikipedia, and see y ppl go crazy over them....then i finally understood y...because they are apparently bad @$$ characters....
Well she only has two offensive attacks left now that Lucas stole all of her moves, so her chances aren't that great.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
exactly....

thats like saying there cant be anymore fist-fighters or sword users just because someone else fights with hand-to-hand techniques/a sword...

vesperview

Smash Hero
Plenty of people support Sukapon and Takamaru and they've never played their games so I don't see how it's different with this character.
I never said it was different, it doesn't matter who you support, if you haven't played their games, have no idea what they do, have no idea about their story, you shouldn't support them.

I've said a dozen times, stealing moves doesn't necessarily eliminate them from her moveset.
It certainly doesn't improve her chances.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You don't have to play a game to know something about a character.

Top Bottom