• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kumatora for Brawl Thread

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
we need more girls for brawl, i sincerely hope earthbound gets more reps this time around, no i haven't finished a single mother game, she has the cutest dance kumatora for brawl
You mean that open sesame dance? That was originally by Wes, Duster's dad.

Well, Lucas took Ness' old moves.
That's bad for Kumatora.

But she still has two PK-Moves, Lucas hasn't.
PK Starstorm and PK Ground (or something like that)

I really like your moveset, but I doubt she will be in.
But Sakurai would really surprise us, showing her.
(Let's hope)

A qestion to someone, who knows more of Mother 3 than me:

In the Fall video, there's a two-sec scene shown. But that stage shown there, isn't a confirmed one.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123666

I heard a suggestion, this could be Osohe Castle. But I can't see any pics of this castle. Well, I need a good pic from outdoor of the stage.

Osohe castle is the castle of Kumatora, or?
I doubt it's the Osohe castle. I think that a stage based on that would be inside, not outside.

Also, it's her castle.
As for her chances, who knows really. She can always be a clone of Lucas despite the irony. Also, hope is the only thing that keeps character support alive.

is PK Beam and PK Counter really PSI moves used in any of the MOTHER games?????? also Kuma i love the move set....but i wondering if u were interested into a bit of change on her FS (it's still PK Ground though) and just a different move instead of PK Beam or Counter if any one o those are not from the MOTHER series (^^)v..but if they are never mind (^^)v
Those two are from the MOTHER series. PK Beam is a move exclusively from MOTHER 1. PK Counter is a Lucas move. I'm glad you like the moveset but what would her final smash be? PK Starstorm has already been taken. Besides, PK Ground is her most powerful move learned through leveling up.

courte

Smash Lord
well i googled kumatora and it popped up

now i'll have to go see wes do it so i can say kuma shakes it SO much better with justification :chuckle:

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
You mean that open sesame dance? That was originally by Wes, Duster's dad.

I doubt it's the Osohe castle. I think that a stage based on that would be inside, not outside.

Also, it's her castle.
As for her chances, who knows really. She can always be a clone of Lucas despite the irony. Also, hope is the only thing that keeps character support alive.

Those two are from the MOTHER series. PK Beam is a move exclusively from MOTHER 1. PK Counter is a Lucas move. I'm glad you like the moveset but what would her final smash be? PK Starstorm has already been taken. Besides, PK Ground is her most powerful move learned through leveling up.
ok thx for clearing that... and no i was saying her FS would still be PK Ground....i was gonna add more skill and Strategy into it though (^^)v

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Got any ideas? The only other thing I can think of is an earthquake but that would only work if it was a Down B, not a Final Smash.

Top Bottom