• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
He can turn Yellow... and beside's in Kirby games if he's Fire, he turns red and if he's Ice he turns blue, and if he's Spark, he turns Yellow

Zodiac

Smash Master
Krystal should definetly get in, I think she will actually, she's a very popular starfox Character.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Krystal>Wolf
We know you have an unhealthy infatuation with Krystal, but your inequality is backwards...

Krystal<Wolf

In all honesty, though, they should both be in. Do the series justice. People like Falco; people like Krystal; SF needs a villain...all 3 get in. That's my opinion.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Krystal would be nice, I'd prefer Wolf simply because of the line "You're good, but I'm better!"

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Krystal would be nice, I'd prefer Wolf simply because of the line "You're good, but I'm better!"
And then Falco should return because of...
"I guess I should be thankful."
"Gee I've been saved by Fox, how swell!"
"Hey Einstein, I'm on your team!"
"Fox! You're supposed to shoot them all!"
"Back off, Fox."
"Go find your own target, Fox!"
"Is that the best you can do?"
"See my ship? Does it look like it’s okay to you!?"
"Slippy can be such a headache!"
"We’re always saving your hide, Slip."

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
ok, who else does not like the current Smashbros.com update? I really want to have Krystal as a playable character, and I really hope she doesn't get "assist-trophy-fied" cause that would completely and utterly suck. I would like to think she has better chances than the "fallen" samurai goroh, since it seems like she was the most requested female character on the poll *crosses fingers*

oh yeah, I hope my other current favorites, Wolf, Diddy Kong, and Ridley don't get demoralized in this way either.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
ok, who else does not like the current Smashbros.com update? I really want to have Krystal as a playable character, and I really hope she doesn't get "assist-trophy-fied" cause that would completely and utterly suck. I would like to think she has better chances than the "fallen" samurai goroh, since it seems like she was the most requested female character on the poll *crosses fingers*

oh yeah, I hope my other current favorites, Wolf, Diddy Kong, and Ridley don't get demoralized in this way either.
I agree with you completely regarding this latest development... *also crosses fingers*

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
why do people worry about these things. i have no doubts that diddy WILL NOT BECOME an AT, neither Ridley nor Krystal. these characters have leading roles in their respective series. goroh, although a popular character in the series, really only had small roles, as did the hammer bros. so to all the krystal, diddy, and ridley fans out there, don't worry...be happy

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Agreed, Krystal is very unlikely to become an AT I feel. I just feel there's too much potential for a playable character that it would be a waste otherwise (potential that I think Sakurai felt Goroh didn't have, especially not compared to some other F-Zero possibilities).

And why on earth would Diddy be an AT. The DK series needs another rep (moreso than F-Zero) and Diddy's first in line. Dixie maybe, and probably K.Rool, but not Diddy by any stretch of the imagination would be an AT.

NukeA6

Smash Master
It's hard to picture Krystal as an AT.

First of all, she's the most popular female suggested for the game. Secondly, she just seems to have too much potential to be just a mere item.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
I actually like the idea of some of my favorite characters as an assist trophy. Id rather have them IN the game as an item, then not in it at all.

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's hard to picture Krystal as an AT.

First of all, she's the most popular female suggested for the game. Secondly, she just seems to have too much potential to be just a mere item.
Not to mention Sakurai would be sent to hell for treating a woman like an object.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
haha. that was awesome.

But sodapop does have sort of a point. being assistified is just a backup thing.

So if by some rare chance Krystal does not make the primary roster, she could still be an AT. as horrible and a waste of potential that would be, I'd be able to settle for AT.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I actually like the idea of some of my favorite characters as an assist trophy. Id rather have them IN the game as an item, then not in it at all.
Can I adopt you as an internet sibling?

Camaraderie aside, I do not think that Krystal is likely to be an AT. Not only is she quite the popular character, and only female lead of Star Fox, but it would be silly to give a character with such potential for attacks (see: Krystal's Staff) be a simple one-trick item. And Sakurai is not silly, (well, at least not silly in the stupid sense: we all know about his dry Japanese humor)

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Or internet twins, 'cause you're totally reading my mind. I say, yay for support trophies; now more characters have a shot of showing up in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom