• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
what, you don't support krystal? and to be honest, i don't know who is a furry on this site, we just joke about it cause it's funny (unless i'm mistaken and there ARE furries on this site)

anyway support krystal for brawl!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Now who's the one who has two furry "companions" with big "guns" in his avatar...

Hm? What? Me? I didn't say anything.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
what, you don't support krystal? and to be honest, i don't know who is a furry on this site, we just joke about it cause it's funny (unless i'm mistaken and there ARE furries on this site)

anyway support krystal for brawl!
Well it depends on what you mean by "furry". We're all furries to some extent.
As a species, we have an affinity for animals. A select few here though have a little bit "more" than that. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you keep it to yourself.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I think it's actually inadequate to call Krystal a "furry". I mean, yeah, she is furry, but the correct term for what she is would be "anthro" - short for "anthropomorphic animal".
People like to make the mistake that furries/anthros are animals. They are not. They are humanoid. In a way, humans are just as much animals as Krystal is - we are anthropomorphic apes after all.

kaid

Smash Master
Anthro also covers non-furrys, like Bowser, Ridley, Yoshi, Leon Powalski (scalies), and bird people like Falco (Featherys, I think is the term)

Ridley is hawt.

kaid

Smash Master
^B is Rocket Boost. The staff user (Fox, in Adventures, but Krystal in brawl) stands on one end of the staff, and is carried upward, then flips foreward for the dismount.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys, whats been going on!? and you guys make me so proud, you kept the thread alive! so have there been any flame wars or anything recently? oh yeah KRYSTAL FTW !!!

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yeah it could be something as ridiculous as a Starfox Team like Air Strike or something like that and yeah happy Independence day everyone

P.s. have any of you seen Transformers??? THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC AND AWESOME MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Sandy

Smash Champion
The perfect compliment to Fox and Falco, and one of the most demanded characters to be added, Krystal could add some spice to the female roster as a sweet Smash Sister. Arm her with her good ol’ staff, blending martial arts staff work with some magic and weaponry mixed in, and she’d be quite a contender and a character all her own. I personally think this one is fairly likely, and I would be greatly pleased. I’ve always liked her as a character (thank you for giving her some clothes in Assault) but haven’t been able to really see her potential abilities, so it would be sweet to see her in the roster.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
*taps foot* now all that remains is for them to reveal her, E3 is next week so they better reveal something significant. I can't believe its been a year already since they revealed any newcomers... they are due to announce some more.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Sand tiger, the number of times we mentioned each individual thing that you mention in your post is over 9000. We're discussing her Final Smash in a logical and coherent fashion now, and then there'll be nothing to talk about. So then we can talk about movies we've seen (starting already).

Anyway, who thinks she should have some sort of krazoa attack?

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what I was thinking; although I still like the idea of her calling in a dinosaur to beat the sh*t out of everybody.

or an airstrike... but that's more likely to be Fox's final smash

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
Krystal could do a lap dance..
Heh heh and use her staff as a pole.

Well let's take a look at what Krystal's overall abilites are. She has a staff that can take moves of Starfox adventures (I think they fit in more in special move though). She's a phyic (sp) and telepath mainly. In Assualt she would use barriers more then other characters. Also she speaks Dino. My thoughts would be this.

Telepathically call a stampede of Dinosaurs and use a barrier to protect herself from the Dinos and people trying to attack her. (shrugs) I don't know that's the best I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom