• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Kujirudo said:
I would like Kristal in it but I hope Nintendo won't screw up by giving her the same moves like Fox/Falco. That would be so dammed boring.... As long as she can use NEW moves, I'm happy :)
And whats the chances of that? This doesn't make any sense what-so-ever! You guys are being crazy, and you all have been taking my energy ever since this got stared, and that not right!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I would love Krystal to be in the next game. Nintendo needs all the girl characters it can get in the next game. Not to mention she's smokin' hot for being a computer generated animal.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
chamberlin said:
I would love Krystal to be in the next game. Nintendo needs all the girl characters it can get in the next game. Not to mention she's smokin' hot for being a computer generated animal.
key word animal

yeah more female smash characters

Krystal
Daisy
Dixie Kong?

fluffy

Smash Champion
xianfeng said:
key word animal

yeah more female smash characters

Krystal
Daisy
Dixie Kong?
yes. 3 female characters arent enough. (not counting pokemon or nana)

only problem w/ daisy is that shes basically already in the ssbm version if u change peach's outfit colors. the moves would most likely be very similar. u can say the same w/ krystal i guess...but there r no female starfox characters in smash yet. dixie for the most part cant be made unless diddy was created. i think.

wait...do pokemon hav gender? sry, i never watched pokemon episodes since like 1999.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Mav said:
There is no doubt in my mind that Krystal will be in Brawl. And yes, I'll play Krystal, and yes, she'll be top teir.

Krystal <3
You win t3h internet.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
fluffy said:
yes. 3 female characters arent enough. (not counting pokemon or nana)

only problem w/ daisy is that shes basically already in the ssbm version if u change peach's outfit colors. the moves would most likely be very similar. u can say the same w/ krystal i guess...but there r no female starfox characters in smash yet. dixie for the most part cant be made unless diddy was created. i think.

wait...do pokemon hav gender? sry, i never watched pokemon episodes since like 1999.
I'm as clueless with you with the pokemon
go to my Daisy support thread link is in my sig
Dixie could either be in a team with Kiddy kong or on her own.
Umm another female character
Paula from Earthbound!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Krystal is one of the most combat oriented females in Nintendo's library of characters. She would fit perfectly into the lineup, along with Wolf O'Donnel.

fluffy

Smash Champion
JmcShocker14 said:
no krystle. please give it up
learn from the asianpride dude. everyone loves furries :D

maybe not everyone...but u get the jist

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
You may pass, but others may not. Thats why they should put them in. Honestly im waiting for more starfox characters. Krystal would be great and *hopefully* original.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
though I never played the games she was in, there should be more of the starfox cast in the game. I dont like your ideas on moves though....we dont need a third clone of fox.

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
Ok i'll giver her a chance. I dont really know much about the chick. What would her moves be?

FoolyCooly

Smash Cadet
Krystal needs to be in this game for three reasons:
1) Female character - We don't have enough, we need more.
2) Moveset would be original and creative - She would simply use her staff from Adventures. Enough said. Swing it aorund for A attacks, use its magic for B attacks. Not much else would be needed besides just a smudge of creativity.
3) Star Fox needs more characters, less clones - We got one new SF character in Melee, and he was a clone. Whoopie. I'd like original characters please, thanks.

And my fourth, personal, reason: She's a fox

Pete278

Smash Lord
FoolyCooly said:
Krystal needs to be in this game for three reasons:
1) Female character - We don't have enough, we need more.
2) Moveset would be original and creative - She would simply use her staff from Adventures. Enough said. Swing it aorund for A attacks, use its magic for B attacks. Not much else would be needed besides just a smudge of creativity.
3) Star Fox needs more characters, less clones - We got one new SF character in Melee, and he was a clone. Whoopie. I'd like original characters please, thanks.

And my fourth, personal, reason: She's a fox
Agreed on all 4 points and emphesis on the 2nd point. I'd assume she'd also have to odd kick in as well for the a attacks.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Good God Fluffy's sig is distracting.

Eh anyways. Krystal does fit the criteria for a smash character. If she is just as fast as Fox with the added reach of a staff, I might just have a new main. As of now we can only hope which new characters we will see (if any) and what moves they will have. I said it once and I'll say it again, adding her makes a hell of a lot more sense than adding Snake (not that i dont mind him).

As far as the furry thing goes; I have nothing against people into that. There are definately worse fettishes to hate on. Sure its a little "irregular" but atleast nobody is getting hurt. Please focus your hate on the proper demographics. Like sex-offenders and that sort.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I know a voraphile, (who is not a furry by the way). It's certainly is a disturbing fetish IMO, but he doesn't go around practicing it. He leaves it to the internet. I agree with Vulpine51, direct your ire towards those who deserve it.

And to stay on topic. If Krystal were to be have her staff, how cool would it be to dual weild that and say, a beamsword or star rod. ^_^

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Grimie said:
Ever heard of Vore?

No. And im a little scared to search it on google images. My friend already tricked me with "lemon party" Oh yeah, and go krystal! Gotta keep this thread someone related to the topic. But for the love of god dont google "lemon party."

Whooot! Post 69! I wish it was more informative. My last post was definately better that this one.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Vulpine51 said:
No. And im a little scared to search it on google images. My friend already tricked me with "lemon party" Oh yeah, and go krystal! Gotta keep this thread someone related to the topic. But for the love of god dont google "lemon party."

Whooot! Post 69! I wish it was more informative. My last post was definately better that this one.
search tubgirl it's hot ;)

Can someone tell me how Krystal is original so far all I can tell is that she is a female version of fox but blue...

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
search tubgirl it's hot ;)

Can someone tell me how Krystal is original so far all I can tell is that she is a female version of fox but blue...

your sick.

Im not really sure if "originality" is what you really want. I mean, G&W was the most original character ever in smash. And look what we got there :ohwell:

kaid

Smash Master
"Original" in this sence means it would be almost MORE work to make her another clone, than to give her the moves already provided by the game she's from.

All in all, a very good thing.

EDIT: Why do all the anti-furries ignore Dixie Kong?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
kaid said:
"Original" in this sence means it would be almost MORE work to make her another clone, than to give her the moves already provided by the game she's from.

All in all, a very good thing.

EDIT: Why do all the anti-furries ignore Dixie Kong?
because no one says that Dixie Kong is hot because saying an animal is hot is worse than saying that a family member, child or dead person is hot

No does she have a personality, character a sense of who she is.

Luigi-Mario

Smash Cadet
Here is MY Staff-Based Moveset for Krystal:

Krystal

B: Fire Blaster
Krystal's standard Projectile Attack. Damage-Type: Fire.

B+Forward: Ice Blaster
A short-Range Attack that Freezes enemies. Loses Power and Range if used constantly.

B+Down: Ground Quake/Super Quake
This move will make the ground tremble and send the closest players flying.
Can be charged up to a Super Quake which will last longer and cause more Damage.

B+Up: Rocket Boost
A Recovery Move that sends opponents flying when it connects.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer

Krystal

B: Not be in the game.

B+Forward: Not be in the game.

B+Down: Not be in the game.

B+Up: Not be in the game.

FoolyCooly

Smash Cadet
Grimie said:

Krystal

B: Not be in the game.

B+Forward: Not be in the game.

B+Down: Not be in the game.

B+Up: Not be in the game.
Heres my fist-based moveset for you:

B: Stop being a douchebag troll.

Side-B: Shut the hell up.

Up-B: You're a moron, shut up.

Down-B: Get the hell out.

Super Move:
You suck.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Here's my Mod based moveset for Krysta.

B: Don't flame people.

Side-B: Or you'll find yourself being warned

Up-B: If he doesn't like the idea of Krystal, that's fine.

Down-B: He at least posted more than "Krystal shouldn't be in"

Super Move: Sense of humor Get!

kaid

Smash Master
Grimie, would you care to explain why you wish to deny your fellow smashers the chance to play a character they really appreciate?

FoolyCooly

Smash Cadet
Ahahah...oh...oh...I'm holding my ribs...ah...funny, good one...whoo...

No no, seriously. Why do you like to act like a douchebag to people that are trying to say they like the character? So they like the character, you don't. Guess what? Doesn't mean you should come in a thread and constantly tell people you don't like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom