• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
I don't think they are going to put all those guns in there. Look at Snake, they didn't want snake to bring in guns and so now snake does not have any guns. also guns shoot bullets at such a speed that it would be hard to dodge while the lasar blaster are just slow enough to be dodgeable

kaid

Smash Master
REAL guns. Fox has a gun, Samus has a gun....

the assault weapons are merely extensions of those. Bright energy blasts that vanish after a certian distance.

kaid

Smash Master
The energy machinegun in Assault would be converted in brawl to fire a 3 shot burst, then lag.

Sniper rifle would be an exceptionally slow and laggy, powerful projectile for vB. As for number of projectiles, it's no more than Link or Ness has.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
man i cant wait to the Wii to come out and for ssbb and teh next starfox games

hey guys im like retared and cant figure out how to get the "krystal for brawl"pic to appear every time do a post wanna help me out here

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol whenre u put the text in ur next post, to the bottom right it say "show ur signature" just click the check box and ur good to go...

kaid

Smash Master
It was officially announced that NONE of the "endings" are official. Q Games is interested in doing a sequal, picking up "Somewhere in the middle."

Make of that what you will.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
Makes sense that would allow them to continue the series with the current charecters
most likely Fox w/ Krystal and Slippy w/ Amanda(that is her name isn't it?) and Star Fox still all togeather before they all have kids and form their own Star fox

fluffy

Smash Champion
wow geno, krystal, and solo diddy kong seems to be the most wanted characters in brawl. (mainly krystal)

whens the new spoiler for brawl coming out...

zombie7775

Smash Lord
wow geno, krystal, and solo diddy kong seems to be the most wanted characters in brawl. (mainly krystal)

whens the new spoiler for brawl coming out...
I agree that these 3 are the most wanted but I think diddy has krystal by a little.

Krystal would own with her staff.

The next spoiler if I had to guess will come out at the end of this year. Maybe right before Chistmas.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
don't forget ridley. the top ones are diddy, krystal, ridley, and geno.

but hopefully the real ending is where amanda joins, or the one where they all have a party, peppy talks about his wife, and krystal comes back. those seem like the most likely choices.

krystal for brawl.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ahem...

*walks into thread. Looks around and begins to construct a barrier of some sort.*
*Wrench wrench, hammer, drill, hammer hammer, wrench*
*Sprays some sort of flame resistent coating on the barrier*

...*steps inside the barrier*

Ahem... ahem... *clears throat* Leon Powlaski > Krystal

kaid

Smash Master
^*Pulls out plasma cannon*
"Alright, everyone, on three..."

Anyway, I disagree. While Leon is much more established than Krystal, Leon provides no appreciable addition to the game (outside a potentially interesting moveset) that Wolf does not. Krystal, on the other hand, is a female, a major storyline character in two games (Adventures and Command) and has a less technological aspect than the other characters in starfox.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Ahem...

*walks into thread. Looks around and begins to construct a barrier of some sort.*

*makes fun of Kashakunaki's lame name*

iowasmasher

Smash Cadet
uh oh... people are drooling over a fox... you people are like"holy crap krystal is like so hot*drools*" i think it would be fine if she was in, just stop drooling over her you creeps!(not all of you, just a few...)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Ahem...

Oh I am sooo going to +rep you its not even funny.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea umm not to stray form the subject any further but what that hell is so bad about thinking shes hot? my firends think im obbsessed but i have a pic of Krystal on all of my 3 comps and my psp as a wallpaper lol

oh yea i think that wolf would be a good addition but not Leon cuse they never really go in depth about him .....

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
yea umm not to stray form the subject any further but what that hell is so bad about thinking shes hot? my firends think im obbsessed but i have a pic of Krystal on all of my 3 comps and my psp as a wallpaper lol
Listen. As of right now Im drunk and I still dont find her extremely attractive. I soppose a few more shots would but aat that point anything would. I would say that she has sex apeal and I wouldnt think wrong of you if you thought she was "hot." But if she or other furry people are the only things that turn you on, Id say you got a weee bit of a problem friend.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Listen. As of right now Im drunk and I still dont find her extremely attractive. I soppose a few more shots would but aat that point anything would. I would say that she has sex apeal and I wouldnt think wrong of you if you thought she was "hot." But if she or other furry people are the only things that turn you on, Id say you got a weee bit of a problem friend.
lol i never said that she was the only "female" that turns me on and i dont look at furry lol i find it kinda nasty lol i just think she in particular is really hot soo yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom