• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow, it is amazing how people get off topic so strangely.

anyway, someone mentioned music. krystal's music and stage could be one of the levels in adventures, probably krazoa palace, since that is the only place she was playable, or maybe scale's ship.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I'm not particularly fond of Adventure's music. She does have her own theme song in Command (two, IIRC), so that's likely the one to be used.

Just not that **** sax song they play in the ending of SFA.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's only so many ways to view the Great Fox (what's next, upside down?), so I guess the Krazoa Palace would work well for her. They'd probably need to add a few floating platforms, though, since it seems really flat with one raised platform in the middle. I'm sure they can work it out.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Bear in mind what it was originally supposed to be:

"I'll join...but only if you kiss me."

It was editted out in favor of the immature, childish version we have now.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
You really didnt need to see them kiss. The "bow chicka wow wow" was implied :p.

The saxaphone (although a very sexy instrument) would not fit Smash at all. Simply because the music it creates is either jazzy or romantic. Now I do want to see the fighters "get it on" but i dont want to see them get "it" on.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
You really didnt need to see them kiss. The "bow chicha wow wow" was implied :p.

The saxaphone (although a very sexy instrument) would not fit Smash at all. Simply because the music it creates is either jazzy or romantic. Now I do want to see the fighters "get it on" but i dont want to see them get "it" on.
But Kirby and Yoshi already get it on with everyone those sluts

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I like the saxaphone. Just not that particular song. And it doesn't even fit in Smash Bros. anyways.

...Come to think of it, neither does most of SFA's music.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Starfox Adventures had great music, it set a mood and expressed what was happening in the scene, none of it fits the current Starfox levels but if they add in an Adventures stage some of that excellent music will fit in fine

parrothead

Smash Lord
ON TOPIC: Which costume should Krystal wear, here SF Adventures costume, her SF Assault costume, or her SF Command costume? According to the confirmed characters' appearances, they are based on their most recent looks (except for Solid Snake, because Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't released yet, and his SSBB appearance is based on his Twin Snakes look). Krystal can use her staff in either costume.

OFF TOPIC: If Sakurai is going to add more than one Star Fox stage, then one of them would be nice to have the Area 1, Area 2 -- "Initial Approach" theme from the Game Boy title, Solar Striker, as an alternate music.

What is Solar Striker? Click here and read about it.

The Noodle

Smash Cadet
Fun fact! More Furrys jack off to Fox, Wolf and Falco, than to Krystal!
THANKS BUD I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU TO TELL ME ALL THE STUFF I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW BUT ACTUALLY NO NEVERMIND I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW THAT

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Yeah, I like how if you want Krystal in SSBB they call you a furry. Meanwhile they are all for Wolf or lame a** Peppy. That not only makes them furries to but it also makes them gay.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you get so loopy playing command for a long time. if you haven't gotten the new star fox game yet, go get it. it is a blast. bought it yesterday and have 6 of the 9 endings already. stayed up til 2 playing it.

and now that i have played it, i don't mind the new character's looks. when i saw it, it looked weird and i hated it, but it fits the game so well.

but, back on topic, krystal would pawn. all her costumes she has ever been in should be in smash. her staff should be her main weapon, and... i feel weird, so much gaming in little time....

krystal for brawl.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
I don't care if Slippy started working out, lost the gay voice, and renamed himself Cloud Strife, Clint Eastwood, and/or Chuck noris, hes still a rageing ******!

Well now that thats off my chest, eww at xianfeng's "furry erotic" post (Which wouldent be appealing even if I WAS a furry), and lol at this entire thred for the most part haveing ADD.

(If you really do have ADD and were offended by that joke:

OHMYGOSH LOOK A ILLAGAL FLYING PEACH PUDDING!!!)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i love the fact that when all the characters hear slippy is engaged, they are like wtf?

and i love how krystal is so cold. she really hates fox. but when fox apologizes, she goes all kind. i love it.

krystal for brawl!

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
now that i have played it, i don't mind the new character's looks. when i saw it, it looked weird and i hated it, but it fits the game so well..
I still need to play command In order to see if I like the characters looks, Krystal's is sweet, but I am not sure about everyone else.

Krystal For Brawl!

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
hey is there an ending with Krystal staying in starfox?cuse i know of one where she joins starwolf and one where she joins teh cornerian military but no others wanna fill me in?

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
hey is there an ending with Krystal staying in starfox?
cuse i know of one where she joins starwolf and one where she joins teh cornerian military but no others wanna fill me in?
Fix'd yer tags. Anyways...

Only two of the endings show Krystal joining Star Wolf, the default ending "Emporer Anglar" and "Star Wolf Returns!" SWR also shows her in a spiffy new bounty hunter suit after she leaves Star Wolf.

In most of the endings that she's in, Krystal rejoins Fox. Notably, the second ending "Goodbye, Fox" shows the two getting married and having a (hideously ugly) son Marcus.

...I don't think there are any endings with her joining the military. She starts off the game piloting a Cornerian ship under the Star Wolf flag, but ends up joining you in most cases.

(note: I'm defining ending as anything past the final boss. This includes the last cutscene as well as the actual ending cinematic. Sometimes, Krystal's mentioned in the cutscene and not the cinematic, like in Pigma's Revenge, I think.)

For pics of the endings, click this link. *spoilers, obviously*

http://nightshade64.googlepages.com/endings

100links

Smash Ace
Fix'd yer tags. Anyways...

Only two of the endings show Krystal joining Star Wolf, the default ending "Emporer Anglar" and "Star Wolf Returns!" SWR also shows her in a spiffy new bounty hunter suit after she leaves Star Wolf.

In most of the endings that she's in, Krystal rejoins Fox. Notably, the second ending "Goodbye, Fox" shows the two getting married and having a (hideously ugly) son Marcus.

...I don't think there are any endings with her joining the military. She starts off the game piloting a Cornerian ship under the Star Wolf flag, but ends up joining you in most cases.

(note: I'm defining ending as anything past the final boss. This includes the last cutscene as well as the actual ending cinematic. Sometimes, Krystal's mentioned in the cutscene and not the cinematic, like in Pigma's Revenge, I think.)

For pics of the endings, click this link. *spoilers, obviously*

http://nightshade64.googlepages.com/endings
THEY HAD A FRIKIN SON!? GOD he is UGLY! he is the prince of ugly!

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Wolf has about as much of a chance at being a clone as Dark Samus. Unless Sakurai intends to completely ignore the moveset-y goodness Assault had to offer.

Though Krystal should be in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom