• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaid

Smash Master
Yes, that was before they borrowed the starfox franchise.

Incidently, I think you would be hard pressed to call that version of Krystal "Hot." She actually looks mildly overweight.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Why does everyone in this thread insist on saying Krystal is hot? She's a fox.

Time to get back on topic. The movesets that I read about weren't bad at all. I wouldn't mind having Krystal as a playable character . . . just as long as she's not a Fox/Falco clone.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Sure, DP Krystal's hot. In a jailbait sort of way.

Actually...wasn't she only 16 in SFA? Someone confirm/deny that.

Also, if only to silence him, thanks, Xianfeng. :laugh:

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Dinosaur Planet was only changed to Adventures because Miyamoto pressured Rare (just another example of his putting his name on whatever he can pushy *******)

Here is the trailer and some in game footage

psyt

Smash Journeyman
with character cuts and falco being a clone he does seem to be a possible cut but with just 2 starfox characters in melee i hope they dont cut him >.>... and yea .,.. im counting on atleast 1 more starfox character.. peppy is old, slippy is and embaresment.. rob..? lol... no >.>... maybe a bad guy..? starwolf? the dinasour guy? maybe,.. i think krystal has a great chance for brawl tho

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Cat Krystal For Brawl!
**** Straight although with Miyamoto working on the game I doubt her old look will get any recognition, he pressured rare into turning it into a starfox game, he pressured Nintendo into selling Rare. He is such an arse, he couldn't leave brilliance alone Rareware games had everything great graphics, Music, Storyline, Characters and Gameplay. When look at those DP krystal shots remember they are on the 64 w/o expansion pack.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I never used Google, I found a trailer and grabbed the pictures of her from there and then uploaded them on imageshack, no Google.
I see . . .

There's no way to blame Nintendo Power for calling her a cat, because she looked like a cat.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
hey ppl im back from vacation/ my comp literally exploding :]sooo what'd i miss? and i have a big feeling there not gunna put the DP version of her in the game lol

avyuir

Smash Cadet
I think Krystal would be a great addition to SSB. Although, her moveset should be different. We already have fox and falco with those moves so her should be different. She would also be soooooooo much better than slippy the gay toad!:laugh:

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I think Krystal would be a great addition to SSB. Although, her moveset should be different. We already have fox and falco with those moves so her should be different. She would also be soooooooo much better than slippy the gay toad!:laugh:
She has a staff how could she be like them?

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
fluffy is pretty much the best unintentional troll ever, I would have made this thread in a similar manner if someone didn't get to it already. Krystal totally ruined the starfox franchise, SF assault was TERRIBLE.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure Rare and Namco had a hand in ruining the Starfox franchise. The character itself isnt that bad. It's just that the games were sub-par.

BooDestroyer

Smash Apprentice
Hey, ¥iffhead. That "PimpCannon" as you put it IS the Gatling Gun!

But rest assured, she really would make a great addition to the Brawl roster. But which outfit would she wear? Adventures or Assault?

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
Krystal is way better than Pepper Rabbit and Slippy the mad toad. Anyway, she would offer a totally new and original moveset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom