• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

Yeah....real cool guys.

All we need in Brawl are Krystal and Wolf, not those failures(to say the very least) you named.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
Pimp . jpeg[IMG]

Yeah....[I]real[/I] cool guys.

All we need in Brawl are Krystal and Wolf, not those failures(to say the very least) you named.[/QUOTE]

I can't think of anything else to say because of the large amount of shake shake I see.

bbb

Smash Champion

Note the pimp cane, Leopord skin cape/robe and how he's winding up for a ***** slap.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Well at least this thred is slowly going back tword character discussion.

I belive the only two who have much of a chance are Krystal and Wolf tho. Sory Leon and Panther fans.

Am I the only one who thinks they will both be put in Brawl? Seriously I think both are almost neccersly. Wolf is not only a villan, but may also be coincedred as "nogistalla". I belive this is how it is spelt. Also Krystal would bring 3 things to the table: a female fighter, a non-sword weapon fighter, a unique moveset, oh and to make it four a new starfox addation.(You can add that one to Wolf aswell)

If Nintendo had to choose bewteen them tho I belive Krystal will be chose first. Nowadays her fan base seems as large as Wolfs and she has a couple bonuses on Wolf aswell.

bbb

Smash Champion
Meh, 4 characters is a lot of characters for a series like Star Fox, but the only I can really see being left out is Krystal. But that's just me.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
Wolf is actually less of a villian and more of a Mercenary. Less of a foe and more of a rival.
As Ash is to Gary, Fox is to Wolf.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
Actually, Wolf WAS originally a villain in SF64, but they have since turned him into a wuss... :mad:

STOP OUTSOURCING STAR FOX NINTENDO!!!
He was hired by Andross. He is not a villain, there was never any indication in Lylat Wars that he was evil to begin with.

kaid

Smash Master
Starwolf is a merc groop, same as Starfox, but while Starfox had Peppy, with a private line to General Pepper, Star Wolf had Andrew.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
They definately made him less evil. I like the voice they gave him in Assault though.

Im really hoping for both Wolf and Krystal without the removal of Falco. Unfortunately, Im not sure if the series is popular enough to get 4 characters. The last two titles were not the held very high, but the series does have seniority and Command seems like it might just be a hit. There might just be hope afterall.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
He was hired by Andross. He is not a villain, there was never any indication in Lylat Wars that he was evil to begin with.
That, friend is the byproduct of retconning. Sure he was always a merc, but he was still evil in SF64. Play it sometime... You'll see he was quite a *******... As far as poor ol' Metaknight, he' also the victim of shameless retconning (stupid cartoon...). Play Metaknight's Revenge sometime...

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
That, friend is the byproduct of retconning. Sure he was always a merc, but he was still evil in SF64. Play it sometime... You'll see he was quite a *******... As far as poor ol' Metaknight, he' also the victim of shameless retconning (stupid cartoon...). Play Metaknight's Revenge sometime...
Lylat Wars is Starfox 64. Even in the incomplete Starfox 2 he is still just merc who has some beef with a certian rival group of mercs.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Lylat Wars is Starfox 64. Even in the incomplete Starfox 2 he is still just merc who has some beef with a certian rival group of mercs.
I never said it wasn't. The retconning I refer to comes from Assault. Wolf's always been a mean SOB, but they've been softening him up as of late. Look dude, he's "Wanted" for a good reason and most of us true Star Fox fans prefer the evil Wolf O'Donnell.

BTW this is the Kystal thread, so let's get back on topic.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
I never said it wasn't. The retconning I refer to comes from Assault. Wolf's always been a mean SOB, but they've been softening him up as of late. Look dude, he's "Wanted" for a good reason and most of us true Star Fox fans prefer the evil Wolf O'Donnell.

BTW this is the Kystal thread, so let's get back on topic.
Yeah, psudomod your way out of this. Wolf is a mean "SOB" indeed, but he isn't anywhere near evil. It doesn't take a master's degree in psycology to figure this out. But seeing that both Fox and Wolf are Mercenaries, they get hired to do jobs. Although there isn't a clear relationship on why Wolf is such a **** to the Starfox Team doesn't make him a villain. It just makes Wolf a huge prick. If you want to get technical he is "quasi-evil" character rather then a villain.

Krystal is ok, just as long as she has her bikini and isn't build to be anywhere near a Fox clone. All else is fine by me.

bbb

Smash Champion
Meh, Wolf is an anti hero as opposed to villain, much like Samurai Goroh. Krystal needs to not be Fox clone if she gets in.

bbb

Smash Champion
no one appreciates binary humor, or maybe it wasn't that funny, dunno.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yeah DP was planned for the 64 and the main characters were Krystal and Sabre were the main characters, Tricky was Sabre's helper and Kyte a cloudrunner and daughter of the dead queen cloudrunner was Krystal's helper the story was a lot better and Krystal was playable character for 50% of the game, I hope rare remakes it for the DS.

100links

Smash Ace
Yeah DP was planned for the 64 and the main characters were Krystal and Sabre were the main characters, Tricky was Sabre's helper and Kyte a cloudrunner and daughter of the dead queen cloudrunner was Krystal's helper the story was a lot better and Krystal was playable character for 50% of the game, I hope rare remakes it for the DS.
yeah playing as krystal instead of fox whould pwn ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom