• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I went. Infact, I was the first one over there (mostly because I came in very early XD). I played a few games. I managed to meet some great Smash Players. Not to learn a bit about simgles and Teams thanks to DJNintendo. When I faced his bowser, I was nearly no matched for him. He Pwned my Peach XD;

This other guy, who played mostly yet forgot his name XD, kicked my *** with half of the frequently used characters (I kicked his Yoshi's *** ^^) with mostly a stock left. He's really good. I havn't seen anyone handle so many characters with average pro gaming before.

Lastly, I played this Falco character (forgot his name as well. I have horrible memory X_X;; ) played against my Peach. I then realized that I can't use my Fox tactic with him (mostly because of his blaster and major spike move). None the less, he's pretty good.

Alex showed a few of us of the Spider Man 3 trailer. He said that Venom gotten a bit skinny, but nothing less, he is actually Venom. I can't wait till it comes out ^^

I wanted to stay longer, but I had to leave at 9:30 because something happenend in the brong and my family was getting worried because of it. Still, that was pretty fun. I'll be sure to make it to the next one ^^

I wonder what others thought of my skills with Peach (I hope they be honest ^^;; )

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be getting my Nintendo Wii sometime in December. I'll definitely go MIA when I get it and especially when Super Mario Galaxy comes out. It's a Mario game so you know what that means. I'm gonna beast on it like I do with every Mario game and probably beat it in a day or two, lol.

D*mn, I f*cked up hardbody in the team matches against Cort/Tipman. Killafox, we had them ******. Although it was funny hearing Killafox during the second match in the background saying, "I believe in you!" and "He's on some Azen sh*t!" :laugh:

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Who the hell play WII sports games when teh wii just came out. When you can just drop out of school and play teh new zelda game all day? LOL!:upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :suess:

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell play WII sports games when teh wii just came out. When you can just drop out of school and play teh new zelda game all day? LOL!:upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :suess:
see ur alone on that drop out of school thing lol but yea zelda owns bout to play it again now:chuckle:

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lil late but props to DJ for whooping my *** last friday at web2zone and to DI also.... it takes a while to get to that lvl but im playing this game religiously now only stopping to play wii sports and the first zelda (yea had to buy that ****) so hopefully ill be more of a match next time....DI said we might session together soon so it should be interestin next time we meet...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Killa Fleet

flaco

The Terminator
thanks ace anyway I got better from that gauntlet match omg o well am going to these torny on Connecticut next month

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol thats funny. ace_marth is every other post. and i thought triple posting was 3 post back to back.....hmmm interesting

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
u guys are gay.
*****, if you need to upload them vids from the SD card lemme know, I could do them SHlTZ. Just send me the SD card thru mail if you too lazy to come or i'll just come thru maybe on sat or sometime next week and i'll do the deed.

Top Bottom