• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
This PR taking longer than it takes for NEOH to get a venue for running a tournament.

Jesus.

J/K, KY is awesome even if this game isn't.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Congrats on your placing Smile!

(tied for) Highest Placing at a Regional for Kentucky, not bad.

I'm sad I missed some Kero, though. ;_;

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
S2 is making the artwork for it at this very moment. It will be done hopefully by the end of today.
wooo that's a total lie that I never said. But literally expect it by the end of tonight. Bear with me as you'd be surprise how much **** I have that can take priority over this.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
But if he posts te list now Ori will have a better looking picture done before his

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
But if he posts te list now Ori will have a better looking picture done before his
I'll take the compliment, but silly goose all other PR images aren't as nice when compared to ours. NY/NJ wants me to potentially make their image for their season.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
The list is as follows. Black colored, so those that want to wait for the artwork won't be spoiled:

1. Ralph Cecil
2. Kero
3. Judo
4. S2
5. Mister Eric
6. Joey
7. Shadow Phoenix
8. Spec
9. Smile
10. Amida

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Reasonings for all of the placements will be included when we update the OP with the artwork. But let me just say we spent hours discussing what to do with Judo, and he just didn't have *enough* results to be placed at the top. If we placed him up there because we all know him to be the best, that would have made it based entirely around opinion, and at that point invalidate the entire PR.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Did he enter enough tournaments to make the list?
We're the people you put above him in the tournaments he entered?
Who won those matches?

If he didn't have enough results it would mean he did t make it far enough in enough brackets, but since he was ranked period that means he did.

Judo777

Smash Master
Did he enter enough tournaments to make the list?
We're the people you put above him in the tournaments he entered?
Who won those matches?

If he didn't have enough results it would mean he did t make it far enough in enough brackets, but since he was ranked period that means he did.
1. Yes I entered enough to make the list at 3 tournaments in the specified period.
2. Yes all of my tournaments entered had at least one of the 2 people above me in them (as well as others such as but not limited to Spec, SP, and S2) and I did play the two in bracket.
3. I won all of them 2-0.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
It took the panel hours to get the pr wrong then took us minutes to explain how

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I didn't even know Spec attended enough tournaments, let alone be ranked above smile. Especially because Smile did great this weekend.
I don't agree with S2 being over Mister Eric AT ALL. Judo should honestly be first, then Kero, then Ralph.
Just my thoughts.

Also please remember I'm not a panelist anymore, so take my name off the OP under panelists. I will still do the artwork for this if you don't already have someone doing it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I finished the art as of right now. It's alright but Ori still has time to beat me! Nobody is online for me to send it to :v
Especially because Smile did great this weekend.
I don't agree with S2 being over Mister Eric AT ALL. Judo should honestly be first, then Kero, then Ralph.
Just my thoughts.
Smile's tournament was post-season. I'm assuming you can't apply those to the current PR. also gosh get wrecked s2.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I've never seen you do anything other than lose to Tutu, which is inexcusable since you have match up practice with the best sheik in the world GOSH. You are such a scrub a dub dub in the tub.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I know you had legit johns that day and Tutu is good. But seriously S2, you should've went to Armageddon and stuff. :C
Stop being a butt and go to more stuff.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
I've never seen you do anything other than lose to Tutu, which is inexcusable since you have match up practice with the best sheik in the world GOSH. You are such a scrub a dub dub in the tub.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I know you had legit johns that day and Tutu is good. But seriously S2, you should've went to Armageddon and stuff. :C
Stop being a butt and go to more stuff.
It's partially my fault S2 doesn't go to more stuff. I'm the only driver in Lexington, and I'm busy often. Thus, he's not often able to attend events. Like Armageddon. I had work that day :(

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's also partially my fault that S2 doesn't go to more stuff. It's also partially got danged Hilt's fault that I don't go to more stuff he stole my controller and still has it omg.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Uhh

This is the PR from July-August (I honestly don't remember) to January. It's really late because we debated placements again last minute (we had it set this way for two months: Ralph, S2, Kero, Judo, Me, Eric, SP, Smile, Spec, Amida)

Spec has good results regardless of his very few tournaments, but he doesn't have enough results to show he's above anyone other than Smile/Amida. That's the simple explanation since I have to leave for school in like 5 minutes lol.

Judo is similar. He has really good results, which made me rethink where S2 was in general and made me decide to bring that up to the panel in the first place. However, his results do not overpower Kero's.

If there were three people that are lower than they should be on this list, it'd be those two and myself (I also have a lack of results, only having 3 set wins. Only reason why I'm not 8th/9th is due to a set win on Kel (not even a positive record lol) and a 2-1 record on Ralph. I'd probably be able to either defend my 6th place or go higher if I had more (good) results, similar to Judo and Spec. Something to work on for the next season for all three of us. :D

Big explanations will come with the art, which is great by the way thank you S2 you're da besss :D.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
If we placed him up there because we all know him to be the best, that would have made it based entirely around opinion, and at that point invalidate the entire PR.
This is the first thing a panelist has said that I agree with in this whole thread

I'm not sure why Spec is on any list.

Mister Eric and S2 are close but I honestly think they're about the same level

W.C.N

Smash Lord
This pr should not be used by any TOs, according to this a win on judo isn't as good as a win on Ralph or kero... But they can't get that win them selves.

Way to **** up the system, you need more intelligent panelists

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Tutu, since I don't think I ever said anything, I'm cool with character locked Sheik vs. Falco $50.

And, to respond to W.C.N. First off, stop being a ****. And also, I should mention, a couple of people in the panel actually did argue to place Judo higher, however, as I and Joey have stated several times in this thread, three tournaments is not enough in terms of results to show consistency. I know he's the best in the state. You know he's the best. But like I said, we can't place people based on what we know, only on what they've proven within the season. His one out of state tournament, his results looked roughly on the same level as S2's. Outside of that, he only had the Lexington Ranbats, in which he did win both, but again, he only played people within his city. The wins from the ranbats just aren't diverse enough to have proven him as a #1 player, even though we all know he is our strongest player.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Your requirement is 3 tournaments which is more then ours, if you feel that's not enough to show consistency you need to expand the requirement. He came and won the requirements beating both of those that you put above him. And the people who argued for judo to be higher are not the ones I was insulting, they just couldn't out vote the people who ****ed this list up

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
...really upset at the 2nd paragraph of the above post...was such a good read until then :(
You just want me to be a big troll like you. Awoooo! ;D

I'm not sure why Spec is on any list.
I agree with this right here. I'd love to see the tournaments this kid actually went to, the dude is a ghost, talking about beating Kain and stuff. Lmao

Your requirement is 3 tournaments which is more then ours, if you feel that's not enough to show consistency you need to expand the requirement. He came and won the requirements beating both of those that you put above him. And the people who argued for judo to be higher are not the ones I was insulting, they just couldn't out vote the people who ****ed this list up
Stop trying to make people mad. Joey just said he'd give us the detailed reasons why, don't insult people who haven't even had a chance to explain themselves yet.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
They've had the chance just chosen not to do it yet, there's a difference

Top Bottom