• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow that video was sad. I hope whoever recorded that feels really ****ty about their lives. Did they really think that was funny? They didn't have to feel sympathy about him losing (he MM'd it is his fault), but putting that crap on the internet talking about "real *****s don't cry" is stupid as hell. I really look down at cyberbullying and that wasn't cool at all.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
We have 1 car from KY that is full for APEX.
Les go KY, represent.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I'm about to start some **** in that video since I just posted on it. Let's see where this goes...

Me on Youtube said:
Honestly as a Detroiter I think this video is pathetic.
Yes, it is his fault for agreeing to Money Match people for large amounts of money when he knew he would probably lose. He did it to himself. But do you *****s really think it's just okay to embarrass someone in an international level for your own entertainment?. This is exactly the reason why people think of Detroit in a such a low light. Real *****s have swag already; they don't need to put others down. Y'all are stupid as **** for this.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Call me heartless, but I don't feel bad for him because it's something that he was fully aware of. He's a grown *** man, let him make his own mistakes and learn from them.

While Mahvel Baybee! is a funny video, it should also be a warning to people that are thinking about getting into the FGC. People WILL **** talk and people WILL make a scene if you're getting yourself into **** you can't get out of.

ZTD | TECHnology

There is absolutely no need to record someone crying and putting it on Youtube for all to see just to publicly humiliate them.

Where is the humanity and respect for each other? Being in fighting game community is not synonymous with being a ****.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I mean, he was obviously being recorded. And he chose to stand there and be recorded...
I'm not arguing for right or wrong. I know how Baro is. And overdramatic or not, it is a poopy concept to taunt someone when they are emotionally hurt. I can honestly see arguments going either way for this scenario. So with that said:

SoulPech

Smash Master
I agree with Tech Chase with the fact that Corn shouldn't have recorded him crying and putting up on Youtube.

But I also know Baro...he comes with CFN a couple times a month. He does stupid **** like this all the time. He knew he was being recorded, but he probably didn't think it was gonna be put on Youtube.

I just hope he learned his lesson.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Brawl in the Hall Returns!!:
September 29, 2012
Total Entrants 24
Placement: 7th
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328295
Bracket Img: http://i.imgur.com/kIiJg.gif

Pools:
Defeated Jacob (ROB vs Marth) 2-0
Defeated Shadow the Past (ROB vs G&W) 2-0
Lost to The Real Fatty (ROB vs D3) 1-2
Lost to Tyranitarphantom (ROB vs Wario) 1-2

Bracket:
Defeated Snorlax (ROB vs Pit) 2-0
Defeated Sam (ROB vs Olimar) 2-0
Lost to Sold2 (ROB vs DK) 1-2
Defeated Amida (ROB vs Snake, IC) 2-0
Lost to ShadowPhoenix (ROB vs MK) 1-2

Retribution:
October 20, 2012
Total Entrants: 87
Placement: 25th
Results Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328952
Bracket Img: http://i.cubeupload.com/o2SXwm.gif

Pools:
Defeated Chris (ROB vs ?) 2-0
Defeated Amida (ROB vs Snake) 2-0
Defeated Xatic (ROB vs Wolf, Wario) 2-1
Lost to MX (ROB vs Fox, Yoshi) 0-2
Lost to Player-1 (ROB vs Diddy) 0-2

Bracket:

Defeated Future (ROB vs Snake) 2-1
Lost to Zinoto (ROB vs Diddy) 0-2
Defeated jt556 (ROB vs Sonic) 2-1
Lost to Fizzle (ROB vs D3) 0-2

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Ahhhh! No he didn't. ty for noticing!
He went all Diddy. and I almost won game 2 but I jumped into Halberd laser at 60% and killed myself. Poop on me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Good luck Apasher, everyone knows I like the white meat anyway.

:yeahboi:

Also I like how Zinoto saw this post and didn't say anything lmao.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I almost won game 2 but I jumped into Halberd laser at 60% and killed myself. Poop on me.
^^^ I was getting bodied and then that happened lmao.

Good luck Apasher, everyone knows I like the white meat anyway.

:yeahboi:

Also I like how Zinoto saw this post and didn't say anything lmao.
Lmao, over here exposing me for my fraudulence. I wanted people to think I had a :snake: so they would stop going :rob: on me lol. Apasher was gonna rat me out, but I got to him in time :yeahboi:.

History is always biased depending on who is telling it.
I love you for this.

History = His story.

Judo777

Smash Master
I don't think i see enough of the shaq face........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Top Bottom