• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

Kel

Smash Master
Jake, when I read this thread I started singing the Cops theme song in my head and imagined you giving everyone a warning. I wake up this morning and find out you did pretty much just that. Good ****

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh...... so you guys really don't have anything better to do....... lol
When you are standing around and you see the argument of the century of course you are going to want to grab popcorn and see the salt erupt.

Roller

Smash Legend
That pic is absolutely hilarious.

Judo, @your earlier post. I actually don't know you that well at all. So.

Also. Responding to MI's posts takes just as long as MI players take to post them... (some of those posts undoubtedly took even less time than yours) And seems infinitely less amusing.

Trying to pass yourself off as having some type of moral high ground vs a group of people willing to just hand that over? k? I think MI players found a better use for their time than you did.

JTsm

Smash Master
It's all fun and harmless. Even Spec gave no ****s. Calm down moral ***s. :denzel:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Yeah it's Baro.

He changed his name to Karate Lincoln.

Makes me sad actually. Then again, that guy is crazy anyways xD. Still, sucks they recorded him and put it on Youtube.

Judo777

Smash Master
That pic is absolutely hilarious.

Judo, @your earlier post. I actually don't know you that well at all. So.

Also. Responding to MI's posts takes just as long as MI players take to post them... (some of those posts undoubtedly took even less time than yours) And seems infinitely less amusing.

Trying to pass yourself off as having some type of moral high ground vs a group of people willing to just hand that over? k? I think MI players found a better use for their time than you did.
I was just pointing out observations, and the key difference between my posts and yours are..... mine are in the Kentucky PR thread, which is the state i live in, and post in regularly.

You guys more than likely name searched in, then probably told each other about it and everyone came. Unless all of you guys really check this thread regularly. Which I guess means you guys made better use of ur time????

Tech is in here all the time so I'm not really surprised to see him.

And if you don't know me, thats always fine, but then don't act like you do.

Also that video........ is just mean. What the hell kinda of douche bags do that to someone whos upset?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I agree that they went too far, but I feel like he brings it on himself too. He fell to the floor crying bc they banned the IC chaingrab at a convention IIRC

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I love how he makes perfectly composed sentences and accepts everything that happened. I've never seen that happen when someone was upset at a game. That being said yeah that video is mean.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Baro was a nice guy when i met him at Youma. So it does suck to see something like that happen to someone.
Even though I did laugh a little at the video because Corn was kinda funny

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Baro started sobbing because he lost a 30 dollar money match to Noel Brown.

I agree that the concept of filming it is ****ty but like... I dunno. Don't cry over spilt video games.

Or don't challenge someone better than you at Marvel to a 30 dollar money match

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Baro started sobbing because he lost a 30 dollar money match to Noel Brown.

I agree that the concept of filming it is ****ty but like... I dunno. Don't cry over spilt video games.

Or don't challenge someone better than you at Marvel to a 30 dollar money match
it was $50 lmao

SoulPech

Smash Master
He lost a total of $90. $40 was to Noel, which he was upset (not sobbing)...he was sobbing when he lost $50 to a player he never heard of. Makes sense cuz he probably thought "I'll just break even and make $10 by challenging this no name guy" and gets beat.

JTsm

Smash Master
Stop crying *****. That's how the world works.

No sympathy.

SoulPech

Smash Master
It MAKES sense as to why he'd cry. The guy lost a good amount of money It's way of expressing his anger, frustration, and sorrow. I don't have sympathy of someone crying, but I just don't feel it's appropriate to film someone crying and embarrass them.

yeesh guys. No need to act like you have no hearts.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Eh, Overswarm has made more money off of Baro than any of C-Bus. lol

Makes me want to get passable at Marvel and make some cash off of him. :shyguy:

And then I will money match you and win his money back. Smh

I understand it's not appropriate to cry at a game but damn, leave the guy alone. :/ sometimes these games can be upsetting, everyone needs to stop acting so high and mighty acting like you've never been upset or cried over anything silly. Jesus. :/

You don't even understand their situation. Maybe they're bipolar, or take medication, or maybe they're having a bad day, or they have problems??

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
It was still his own fault for MMing people for a rediculous amount of money just to get them to play seriously. If he MMed them for a smaller amount (say like $10), or at least ask for seriouslies, he wouldn't have gotten filmed crying in the first place.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

And then I will money match you and win his money back. Smh

I understand it's not appropriate to cry at a game but damn, leave the guy alone. :/ sometimes these games can be upsetting, everyone needs to stop acting so high and mighty acting like you've never been upset or cried over anything silly. Jesus. :/

You don't even understand their situation. Maybe they're bipolar, or take medication, or maybe they're having a bad day, or they have problems??

I don't have to accept y'know. :grimer:

Just like he didn't HAVE to shell out $50 for an *** whupping. You'd think he'd learn to scout for free money.

Some people...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Homie got curbstomped with words and in the video and got his lunch money stolen.

Damn, quit while you're behind.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Man I wish con tournaments counted for this. I got 2nd out of like 30 at sugoicon this weekend. XD

Also it was mk legal. :D hahaha

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh my god that video is so mean. I actually can't laugh at this. It's just a bunch of black dudes harassing a white kid in a moment of weakness. That's just really distasteful.

Top Bottom