• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wow Joey way to shut me down for doing the art for the PR and also way to shut me down for being a panelist.

I try and do stuff for the community but ain't nobody want it.

also include the tourney I got 1st with. It was a stagelist that favored other people and if people want to argue nobody was trying because of the circumstances around the prizes then why did more people pick DDD vs me in this tourney than any other tourney I've played in? To be fair it was MK banned but to also be fair it'd be ridiculous to not include a tourney for being MK banned.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
:|.

Coming from the person that doesn't enter tournaments/try in most cases. It really doesn't seem like you care about the game.

Also I'd prefer more than stick figures for the art personally :p.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I just think it's outrageous I got commissioned (as in payed) to do Alabama's PR and not KY's PR. I don't live in Alabama and I didn't offer to do Alabama's for free. We're gonna do a basketball themed PR and Judo is going to be Patrick Patterson.

edit: Dibs on DeMarcus Cousins

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wow Joey way to shut me down for doing the art for the PR and also way to shut me down for being a panelist.

I try and do stuff for the community but ain't nobody want it.

also include the tourney I got 1st with. It was a stagelist that favored other people and if people want to argue nobody was trying because of the circumstances around the prizes then why did more people pick DDD vs me in this tourney than any other tourney I've played in? To be fair it was MK banned but to also be fair it'd be ridiculous to not include a tourney for being MK banned.

You main a character with bad MUs.

It will happen.

Happens to me all the time. Deal with it, get a secondary or a new main. Its 2012.

I agree with you though. That tournament should be counted (based off of what I know)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
:|.

Coming from the person that doesn't enter tournaments/try in most cases. It really doesn't seem like you care about the game.

Also I'd prefer more than stick figures for the art personally :p.

This times 100.
You go to tournies and don't even enter. :|

Judo also hasn't been to any tournies in awhile except one. :/ hmm...

We are not doing a basketball theme, because I said so.

:phone:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I feel like we might want to figure out who's going to be on the panel before we decide a theme lol. I think most of us are ok with Joey and potentially Eric if he wants to, but i'm pretty sure we aren't entirely sure what we are doing with anyone from Lexington.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No offense to S2, but I kind of agree with Kassy on this one. If you're talking about making the bracket image (assuming that you'd be drawing the way you normally do), then I'm assuming that you're going to take this as a complete joke. :v

If Ralph doesn't want to do it, I'd go with Kassy/SP/Eric(?)/Me.

@Ralph: I know you don't wanna do it due to being biased, but consider the following:

1) A panel is there to stop bias. I'm bias, and so is Kassy/SP/everyone else ever. It's hard to be bias with 3-5 people, though. :|.

2) You can't really be that bias with tournament results lol.

I'd reconsider being a part of the panel if I were you :p.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sorry for seeming flakey to be a panelist. I would be honored to be a part of it if you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom