• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
, or plays an awful character like GP does and still can't beat peach.
yo, .............

...don't hate :(
rayku
GA Peach
XIF

the above, very very short list, based upon the previous 30 or so posts, are the amount of people within this topic with at least a functioning brain stem.

everyone else. I hate you. You're dumb. plz die. kthx.
i love you...:psycho::cool::lick::confused:

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
rayku
GA Peach
XIF

the above, very very short list, based upon the previous 30 or so posts, are the amount of people within this topic with at least a functioning brain stem.

everyone else. I hate you. You're dumb. plz die. kthx.
Wise Words from our friendly neighborhood XIF....

Well, i dont think Peach is broken or anything, i just picked her up because she fared better against Sheik than Marth did, and the only person i played at the time played Sheik...

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol

Oh I wish Luigi was as broken Peach is. Or better yet if Yoshi was as broken as Peach, life would be so much easier playing you marty.

=P
i'll use roy next time i fight you, then. luigi is better than him

P.S. nicaboy, peach isn't god tier because she's broken property wise. she's broken simply because she is peach

and gildedpunch, i got beat by bluchu, DA's ness. i don't hate on ness, just you... =P

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i hate that ****ing dsmash:mad: it out prioritizes stuff you wouldn't expect, and it's... just... a stupid, silly move!!!! XP
Heh. Down smash me constantly, see how dead it gets you
i know peach sucks:chuckle: thats why peach dittos are boring that and peach is a tank

i belive it caused me a win rayku. although you are good downsmash is your weakness you know that

Rayku

Smash Lord
i belive it caused me a win rayku. although you are good downsmash is your weakness you know that
Heh. You want a rematch? Up the ante a little bit next time?

I'd be more than happy to.

Also, downsmash didn't win you the match. You won that one match because you performed better than I did

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Heh. You want a rematch? Up the ante a little bit next time?

I'd be more than happy to.

Also, downsmash didn't win you the match. You won that one match because you performed better than I did
*me, crouch canceling peach's downsmash*: WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!

Rayku : ouch.
yes yes i do but dont forget we didnt play singles that much i played john mostly. and i won other matches too just not against fox i only count my wins against your pikachu and fox everything else friendly. got love for you rayku:) ps the were close call too i just didnt pull through:( hehe o well your better than me

ya john i do that to you alot stop holding down ****it :mad:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
GP - I used Peach against him. he 2 stocked me the first tourney i ever played him at, which was in florida. later that year, at Smash Aid 7, i 2 stocked him, though, using Peach again. Bluchu is a monster with Ness.

Majist - I ain't scared of no Falco!! I can take GA's Falcos with Roy. And XIF's Falco, which is a GA/FL hybrid model.

Rayku - I guess Link vs Roy is fun if you use Link. Otherwise, it's an annoying fight of doing nothing but chasing Link while he throws things at you. Yeah, fun...

By the way, for all of you that didn't go to Reflex's tourney, you fail once again. I got 2nd in teams with XIF, then got 13th in singles, proving once again that i'm good at teams and horrible in single play. That is all...

P.S. Nicaboy - Peach dittos are NEVER boring! Peach takes a ton of technique to play well, as well as a sharp mind. Plus, what's hotter than multiple Peaches wrestling around with each other? Nothing, that's what. I'm getting heated just thinking/talking about it...

Rayku

Smash Lord
Majist - I ain't scared of no Falco!! I can take GA's Falcos with Roy. And XIF's Falco, which is a GA/FL hybrid model.
*remembers kindly the 3-stock comeback on dreamland*

I was proud of that one =)

Anyway, sometime we've gotta play again, Marty. I don't want to get too rusty too fast. I played last night against computers and Ganon was the only char. I could play.

We'll get something going eventually

nicaboy

Smash Champion
P.S. Nicaboy - Peach dittos are NEVER boring! Peach takes a ton of technique to play well, as well as a sharp mind. Plus, what's hotter than multiple Peaches wrestling around with each other? Nothing, that's what. I'm getting heated just thinking/talking about it...[/QUOTE]

lmao its that peach dittos take forever when me and rayku had one it lasted like 6 mins!!! sheik vs shiek is preety sexy too oh lala fine me and you peach ditto next time k?

ps yes i failed again i did not go to another tourney go ahead xif laugh it up

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Nicaboy - ok, we'll peach ditto next time we meet, and it'll be mad sexy.

Pelican - ...ok, can i use link?

GP - just call me when you wanna play, though we've tried this 9738723892368 times in the past.

Page update - add my cell in there...770-895-2520

Majist

Smash Journeyman

By the way, for all of you that didn't go to Reflex's tourney, you fail once again. I got 2nd in teams with XIF, then got 13th in singles, proving once again that i'm good at teams and horrible in single play. That is all...

P.S. Nicaboy - Peach dittos are NEVER boring! Peach takes a ton of technique to play well, as well as a sharp mind. Plus, what's hotter than multiple Peaches wrestling around with each other? Nothing, that's what. I'm getting heated just thinking/talking about it...
lol, i know you're not scared of falco, man. i just remembered the last time we played, i chose falco against your roy and you said it was roy's toughest matchup. but you still rocked me, of course.:teeth:

and yes, i epically fail for not going to reflex's tournament. majist = still broke:cry:

and oh my GOD, if you think peach dittos are boring, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LyGZ-ygic

edit:marty, you are ****ing hysterical, btw. just had to add that in there. peach in red lingerie for brawl :O ...or white, cuz that's your color, right? or is it blue? d a m n. can't remember O_o
cell # added to majist's cell phone:grin:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, i know you're not scared of falco, man. i just remembered the last time we played, i chose falco against your roy and you said it was roy's toughest matchup. but you still rocked me, of course.:teeth:

and yes, i epically fail for not going to reflex's tournament. majist = still broke:cry:

and oh my GOD, if you think peach dittos are boring, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LyGZ-ygic

edit:marty, you are ****ing hysterical, btw. just had to add that in there. peach in red lingerie for brawl :O ...or white, cuz that's your color, right? or is it blue? d a m n. can't remember O_o

cell # added to majist's cell phone:grin:
yeah...i think Peach is Roy's toughest now. you can at least combo falco... :( Also, if Zero Dress Peach were to make it in Brawl, i think my head and ***** would explode

nicaboy

Smash Champion

GP - just call me when you wanna play, though we've tried this 9738723892368 times in the past.

ya maybe two princess dueling it out mad sexy lol

gp we gotta play again too you still owe me a dollar. :mad:

Archaic

Smash Apprentice

Done. Speaking of cellphones mines being really weird right now and the red power button isnt responding at all, which means i cant turn it off and cant hang up on people. Must be cause i dropped it in the trash can yesterday...

Hey if you guys get something set up let me know so i can put it on the first page.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have a job now, guys. I probably won't be playing Smash very much anymore until Brawl comes out. Also, NiGHTS is coming out on the 18th.

In other words, I probably won't be going out of my way very often to play Smash. People are welcome to come to my place whenever I get spare time, which is going to be never because I also achieved my high school goal of getting the lead role in a play.

Yes, laugh at me as much as you want, but I wanted this more than anything.

I have 15 songs to memorize, it's an operetta, and I play Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I'll see you guys more when Brawl comes out, and maybe at Pound 3 if I can find appropriate housing

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Rayku: ROFLMAO!!

Everyone else:
im having a minismashfest tomorrow afternoon till friday night
my mom left town, and won't be back till saturday
i think im gonna skip school friday, cuz we aint doin nothin in my school anywayz cuz finals is comin up
if anyone wants to come over and smash, then call either tomorrow after 6:00, or friday mornin
BRING TVs and other smash stuf
i live in Dekalb, for future reference...

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I have a job now, guys. I probably won't be playing Smash very much anymore until Brawl comes out. Also, NiGHTS is coming out on the 18th.

In other words, I probably won't be going out of my way very often to play Smash. People are welcome to come to my place whenever I get spare time, which is going to be never because I also achieved my high school goal of getting the lead role in a play.

I have 15 songs to memorize, it's an operetta, and I play Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I'll see you guys more when Brawl comes out, and maybe at Pound 3 if I can find appropriate housing
you'd make a pretty good joseph...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Done. Speaking of cellphones mines being really weird right now and the red power button isnt responding at all, which means i cant turn it off and cant hang up on people. Must be cause i dropped it in the trash can yesterday...

Hey if you guys get something set up let me know so i can put it on the first page.

Rayku: ROFLMAO!!

Everyone else:
im having a minismashfest tomorrow afternoon till friday night
my mom left town, and won't be back till saturday
i think im gonna skip school friday, cuz we aint doin nothin in my school anywayz cuz finals is comin up
if anyone wants to come over and smash, then call either tomorrow after 6:00, or friday mornin
BRING TVs and other smash stuf
i live in Dekalb, for future reference...
ya i should be getting mine today but its a metro lame but it works. yes we gotta figure out what we doing for x mas. we also need a camera too capture all the epic moments we have.

good for you rayku happy you got a job FINALY and the part in your play congrats man now if you can find where it is were in bussiness lol

would go but gotta work

ps tong no one cares wah wah wah thats a personal issue :mad:
oh everyone say happy b day to flaminroy although he still the youngest just say it:)

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
happy b-day flamin'.

I dunno if tomorrow is such a good idea battousai. I really would come but i need a ride and it's kinda far.

Basically it's too short of notice for me.

Top Bottom