• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaboy I'd edit that post if I were you.

Marty'd have a time tearing you apart, if he felt like it
come on now we all love marty im j/p thats why i said lol

aww john dont get soft on us lol get it soft wow

anyway can we do something on the weekend i dont work

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sunday. We need to smash somewhere. I don't care where, as long as it's not my house (my house is tiny)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
marty, you need to let me know if you're coming fo sho or not after xmas.

i'm guessing you're not, but i can still dream.... of you....

in ma pants.
i think i am, man, but not entirely sure. pretty sure i am, though.

Rayku about Nicaboy's post - I try not to respond to ignorance.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^^sweet man. can't wait.

and yeah, guys. you'll learn that marty doesn't trash talk much, nor does he allow others to trash talk him.

he just kicks your *** and puts you where you belong: under his giant 'phro. fo sho.

and for the record, nicaboy: you need to learn to use some f u c k i n g "p u n c t u a t i o n." i know you're not too dumb to utilize it. it's there for a reason ! ! ! use your irish power, that's what i do!

HiIH

Smash Lord
Zomg. fellow Jawjuh Smashers.

it's a little bit of a drive for me from between Albany/Sylvester (I'm about 15 minutes from Lake Blackshear if anyone has been there, or about 45 minutes from Perry)... but hey, who needs to work or go to school when they can SMASH?

Like Wave dashing, work and education will never catch on = P

Anyways, you can throw my name up on the list, along with my AIM (Flametiger67 or Hifam MafIH) since outside of Darton, the college around here, it's difficult to find anyone.

Jx31

Smash Ace

it's a little bit of a drive for me from between Albany/Sylvester (I'm about 15 minutes from Lake Blackshear if anyone has been there, or about 45 minutes from Perry)... but hey, who needs to work or go to school when they can SMASH?

Anyways, you can throw my name up on the list, along with my AIM (Flametiger67 or Hifam MafIH) since outside of Darton, the college around here, it's difficult to find anyone.
I LIVE in Albany, Ga atm, I need someone to smash with during this long *** break ;_;. aim=jx31234

Jx31

Smash Ace

So, how close is Darton college from Leesburg? I don't know this area very well since I live in Columbus the majority of the time.

btw-Kennesaw is almost four hours away from Albany -_-.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, I didn't think keeping up with this thread would be so much work. Alright, ill add all you guys on in second, but could you tell me your actual names too?

Oh and GP if you decide to do something let me know and ill put it on here, if not we should get something big set up for the holidays. (But we should set up something big anyway. I've been having to pwn n00bs in my neighborhood to keep from having smash withdrawal. ;))

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh man, I didn't think keeping up with this thread would be so much work. Alright, ill add all you guys on in second, but could you tell me your actual names too?

Oh and GP if you decide to do something let me know and ill put it on here, if not we should get something big set up for the holidays. (But we should set up something big anyway. I've been having to pwn n00bs in my neighborhood to keep from having smash withdrawal. ;))
I haven't played Smash since GP's last get-together.

How's that for withdrawal?

Jx31

Smash Ace
Oh lawl, don't add me on the list, I'm no where near Kennesaw. I was replying to someone who lived near my own area, Albany.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and apparently so are Marth mains, I mean you saw MewtwoKing.

Who are the people who dont suck? We give up. Marty and...(Rayku is my guess)?

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
hey im here from michigan i live in stone mountain on and off. i just moved here and from what i can see this is one of the few georgia threads. i dont know where kennesaw is but i would like to be added to this thread. if not can someone direct me to a thread with a closer location. thanks :).

i main samus one of if not the best in michigan, aim: battlezone313, name:YNOMRAH

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
i sucked monkey balls yesterday.

I didn't feel like playing later in the day that much.

maybe cuz i was losing too much...........

ugh, **** confidence losses.

Rayku

Smash Lord
i sucked monkey balls yesterday.

I didn't feel like playing later in the day that much.

maybe cuz i was losing too much...........

ugh, **** confidence losses.
Johns, I say =P

You didn't seem to be sucking at all

And yeah, I get those too. They happen when I play Marty a lot, but sometimes we'll go even most of the day....wait. That's a lie. Sometimes we'll go about 75-25 throughout the day

Top Bottom