• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lawlz.

sorry nica, i have a real bad problem with calling people back. The problem is.....

that I Don't! But, u might be able to smash this weekend if i ask my mom. My sisters got and hd tv for their room so they don't have anything to ***** about when i take over the other tv. lemme call u.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
someone come over today.

EDIT: I haven't played smash in a while and im tired of playing wow and stepmania.
I dont blame you. We could do something at my house this Saturday if anyones up for it. I've had a few people i know say they wanted to play some of these crazy people i talk about.

Or we could do it at Zeus' since its a smashfest as his place everyday.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg thats cool i wanna play all you guys again ok i call mark later and you too gp at least you ansewer lol ok cool. oh battosaix your phone dont work bro?

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
i ain't gonna be able to do anything this weekend. (fri-sun) something came up and i have to do it. i gotta make my money.

but could someone please help me and tell me why my threads were closed?

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
^^ Cuz i think you associated "drinkin" and "drugs" with smash... and i think the mods actually took you seriously.

Btw nica, sorry for being such a dumass: 678-373-5896...I put something else last time...Mark, please change again.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
i mean so what ever. why does that matter. thats just like having a weed leaf on my sig. or something like that.

this is smash forums. it's for smash lovers. they have low teir tournys and other **** what's the diff if i have a tourny wit my own rules. i mean this is the tournament disscussion ain't it? i was advertising a tounrament, just wit a little twist. i don't see what the big deal is.

then i started another thread with out mentioning drugs or alcohol. i siad it was a smoking cigarettes and drinking pepsi party and they closed that. what was wrong wit that?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
i mean so what ever. why does that matter. thats just like having a weed leaf on my sig. or something like that.

this is smash forums. it's for smash lovers. they have low teir tournys and other **** what's the diff if i have a tourny wit my own rules. i mean this is the tournament disscussion ain't it? i was advertising a tounrament, just wit a little twist. i don't see what the big deal is.

then i started another thread with out mentioning drugs or alcohol. i siad it was a smoking cigarettes and drinking pepsi party and they closed that. what was wrong wit that?
Well i guess the mods think if a random cop ever happened on this site, if they saw that the mods were allowing users to advertise illegal substances thats technically promoting it and they could get in legal trouble. No idea if thats how it would actually go down, but i think thats a reasonable explanation. I dont know what was wrong with your other thread though. Maybe youve unknowingly made an enemy of one of the mods.

I'm on it Battousai, sorry i never answer nica my phone doesnt like living for more than two days at a time, and at least one of those two days it doesnt even have service cause its T-
freakin-Mobile.

And John your house would be great. Maybe we could try and make it a little bigger this time, until one day your house will be like fullmetals. ;)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yay ya its cool mark i cant stay mad at you for long gp again you failed me i called no answer GO KILL YOURSELF lol. ok batttosai i ll see if we can do anything this weekend hopefuly oh ya mark update the # my cell 770 865 9282

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
wow.

i REALLY hope sheik sucks nuts now. They should nerf everyone one of her moves with low *** priority and HUGE startup time :D :D : D That would be awesome.

WTF NICA?! U never called me.

OR did you....... which one did u call? my home or cell phone?

EDIT: sorry zeus.. I would have come. that sucks.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
this thread:

person 1: hey i really wanna play smash bros

person 2: hey me too

person 1: ok you can call me but dont call my home cuz my mom will pick up and im only 14 so she'll get mad at me and i can't drive so can you pick me up?

person 2: oh i dont have a car either im also 14. but call me so we can meet up and play smash bros

person 3: SPAM SPAM SPAM

person 1&2: lol

marty: sup dudes

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lolz!!!!

half of that's true i'll have to admit.

actually............

all of that's true.

OKAY!!! Since that BearsAreScary guy made a comment, i'll be a bit more proactive about this,

I'll call people this weekend or whenever i feel like to to do something at my place. I don't care if one person shows up, i still wanna ****ing play some smash bros. I haven't played in a long *** time. SO LETS SMASH!!! AAAHHH!!!

MY MAIN CHARACTER UPDATE FOR BRAWL!! : My new mains are........ officially............. CAPTAIN OLIMAR AND LUCAS!!! FTW!!!!

(yeah im starting spam, whatchya gonna do?!!)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ganon is in there? no gp i called your cell ****it. answer ok i will wait to see if you even call! you cant main lucaus cause i will muhahaha/ oh and sheik and ike and kirby so there. oh and your mad cuz everyone ***** ness. ness fears sheik bottom line!

rayku im looking forward to are mm peach vs ganon that will be. fun also pichu vs bowser and kirby vs picachu. and what ever else we said fun fun fun. o i will try the shoddy battle thing today. should be fun

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Alright John I'm going to your house Saturday whether you like it or not, and im probably bringing either 2 or 3 people, because they cant believe that theres anyone better than me in this area and they want to see how they fare against the crazy people.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
ganon is in there? no gp i called your cell ****it. answer ok i will wait to see if you even call! you cant main lucaus cause i will muhahaha/ oh and sheik and ike and kirby so there. oh and your mad cuz everyone ***** ness. ness fears sheik bottom line!

rayku im looking forward to are mm peach vs ganon that will be. fun also pichu vs bowser and kirby vs picachu. and what ever else we said fun fun fun. o i will try the shoddy battle thing today. should be fun
weeeeeell ganon's not confirmed yet. but he will be!!!!! just wait!!!

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well today was a bad day, I couldnt drive the car because my mom was too worried about the roads. :/ Well at least we got to have a snowball fight. So we need to make a plan for tomorrow if the roads arent totally iced over.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
so guys about this weekend what are we doing. i dunno i plan on playing GP most likely or batousaix so i give you guys a call later to see whats up/ oh and rayku let me know when your avalable so we can have our plan matches should be fun i dunno if fridays good i can sleep over

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have work every weekend.

Hopefully, though, on days I don't have to work, I'll be able to go over to GP's and play some smash. I got my license yesterday

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well it sounds like GP's house this weekend, but i havent seen him on lately. Hey nica when you call him tell him to post some times for us. Or if you see this first GP, post some times for us. By the way how are you doing in school this semester so far?

Rayku

Smash Lord
WTF when did this come up? I can' thave anyone come over, I've already told you I have work

Top Bottom