• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Jesus, I didn't call anyone to come over cuz smashboards wasn't working and i couldn't get anyone's number. Let's do something somewhere this weekend. Anyone?

BTW, Ness confirmed.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If I get off work again early I can probably come over, GP. Same rules apply as last weekend

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
hey i live in stone mountain. anyone want get something together pm me. im thinking a few smashfest before brawl. i got like 2 setups.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
remember i' m up for a smashfest anyday at my place you just gotta ask. so i might be free to smash at my place this weekend. if not **** it we need to do it somewhere. enough of the bs let play this **** game already.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
finaly im back on this sigh well what are we doing im playing batosaix saturday may be i bring him and flry to gp place? rayku i get paid friday mm NOW ****it peach vs ganon 5 dollars remember!!!! oh guys check this place out http://smashbrawlrankings.com/ i registered this is my first step to being #1 lol

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
**** crash borads
I'm Mark Fredricks and I approve this message.

But yeah lets do something saturday. Zeus's house, GP's house if anyone can get in touch with him, or maybe even ynomrahnsguht's house (thats a little far if you live near stone mountain though).

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
If you wanna go anywhere we're gonna chill at gp's house and hope fully persuade his bro to lending us a camera so we can record some matches D-man be there

Rayku

Smash Lord
Nica and Flamin Roy have a tendency to say they're smashing somewhere and not get an RSVP, so usually their plans fall through the floor.

I'm trying to call GP right now.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
man i wish i lived in kennesaw
im bored with actually playing smash bros with people

Rayku

Smash Lord
Smash was mad fun last night. That guy Mars and Jar brought over was pretty good.

He speaks too highly of me, though.

Have to do it again soon, possibly next weekend?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Lets start organizing now so we have somewhere to play this weekend/get me a muzzle for when people are tryong to play >_<;
Nah youre fine, just dont do it while im in a match. Anyway im open pretty much anytime on the weekends and so is my house. But id prefer later at night when my mom has retired to her room and we can make almost as much noise as we want. So Zeus if youre not busy next weekend your house to my house seemed to work quite well.

PS: Giants WIN! Bet a few people made a lot of money tonight. Anyone bet on them?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't bet on the superbowl, but I was NOT expecting it =)

A nice upset.

Anyway, yeah, that did work well. Props to me for suggesting Mark's house (oh yeah). I'm not gonna drive 40 minutes just to play 15 minutes of smash, sorry. Hehehe.

Also, If I can get a weekend or something off, we might be able to do something at my house one night of a weekend because I cleaned out the basement and realized that if I had enough TV's, I could hold a pretty decent smashfest. 'Twould be quite awesome

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
I liked that whole Zeus to Mark's house. If Zeus is up to it, how about this Friday?
possible, it depends. i got 2 diff be-otches i'm f-ing so its kinda hard to choose. smash or pusssy? sorry guys but pusssy over rules smash for me. i should know by wed if friday is ok.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
lol

Not 1, but 2?

Dayumm1!11!!!!!!

Go ahead and take the pusssy.
the best part about it is they don't know about each other. so i gotta be covering my *** all the time. so much fun.......... we don't super man no mo, we just Mind Game them HOes

Rayku

Smash Lord
I wish I didn't work every weekend...

Then I could smash more...or people could come over to my place to smash

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL you guys ended up in Rome.

I might be up for smashing Saturday, if not Saturday then definitely Sunday. Maybe someone could come over to my house if it's okay with my mom (I'd have to ask her, but first I'd like to get confirmed who all'd be willing to come)

I live in Woodstock, GA on Bells Ferry Rd. right next to Towne Lake pkwy, about 20 minutes from Zeus

Top Bottom