• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Jared Zosefup is >>>>>>>>>> Brox. By his matchup data, no Pokemon Pokemon Trainer has can do anything about tornado and UP B OOS. Clearly a 80-20 matchup when planking and scrooging are allowed.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That's impossible to be better than Zosefup. He can tornado, Shuttle Loop, Plank, Scrooge, calculate matchups and frame data off of the top of his head, and doesn't afraid from anything in Illinois. If he went to an Illinois tourney with no MKs and planking/scrooging were allowed, then he would beat everyone from IL hands down.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have an interesting story to tell.

Last night I had a dream. In this dream I was in a fancy resturant. I just finished eating a meal with whoever was in my company (I do not remember) and it was time to pay the bill. So I pull out my wallet to pay and I had A LOT of money. My wallet was thick with cash. So I pulled out a few bills to pay and had plenty left to spare.

Then I woke up. Sad that it was only a dream, I went to look inside my wallet to put myself back to reality. But inside my wallet was a quarter! Wtf?! I thought my wallet was completely empty, I thought there wasn't a single cent in there...

So yeah, I now have possession of one hell of a quarter. This is a very true story btw. XD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Cool, go back to sleep 3 more times and buy yourself a McChicken

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I had a similar dream, where I went to Burger King with a friend, then went to Wendy's where a friend of mine worked. So after I took too long to order, he just like, glared daggers at me, then gave me a mcdonalds burger rather dramatically and two things of chicken nuggets, and I didn't have to pay for it.

So I ate it.

My friend had ditched me there, so I watched a cop on a motorcycle driving slowly down the road, and there was a dude hugging the back of his motorcycle, so another dude in some costume came up and tackled the guy on the back of the motorcycle. Everyone laughed at the cop for not noticing it happening, so he looked discouraged. Then another black dude across the street screamed "Show em your fatty stacks!" (word for word), so he smiled and revealed in his vest's inner breast pocket some true fatty stacks. Everyone stopped laughing, so he held his smug grin as he drove off.

Then I woke up. That was just now, after my 6 hour nap. I wish any of my dreams made sense.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
That dream made total sense to me. It just means that you like other men and their fatty stacks.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Dajayman

I'm too poor to have fatty stacks.

People who want to lose weight should simply get poor so they can't afford food. You don't see any fat hobos in the streets...

Dajayman

Who cares about Butterfree? In Pokemon R/B/Y I use Butterfree to help me out with Brock (I start off with Charmander) and then it just stays in my PC the rest of the game.

Now releasing Charizard isn't sad, it's just f***ing stupid. Why the f*** would you release Charizard Ash?! It can fly you places, his attitude is kicka** (he only hates you because you suck Ash), and it's F***ING CHARIZARD!!! GET A F***ING BRAIN!!!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Who cares about Butterfree? In Pokemon R/B/Y I use Butterfree to help me out with Brock (I start off with Charmander) and then it just stays in my PC the rest of the game.

Now releasing Charizard isn't sad, it's just f***ing stupid. Why the f*** would you release Charizard Ash?! It can fly you places, his attitude is kicka** (he only hates you because you suck Ash), and it's F***ING CHARIZARD!!! GET A F***ING BRAIN!!!
Many of Ash's ideas aren't very bright.

Also...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fat stacks

Dajayman

Too bad I won't be around. Here is my quitting blog in case any of you missed it:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=62179

If for some reason all of you want to keep in contact with me, you can add me on facebook, which most of you have already done. My real name is Jared Inzurriaga, just look me up.
I unfortunately no longer have a cell phone anymore, but if I ever get a job and can afford to get one again I'll let you guys know and I'll give you my number if you guys ask.

Peace out. I'll miss all the great times I had. I'll miss everyone, even Soth, and especially ook... ;_; </3

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Too bad I won't be around. Here is my quitting blog in case any of you missed it:

If for some reason all of you want to keep in contact with me, you can add me on facebook, which most of you have already done. My real name is Jared Inzurriaga, just look me up.
I unfortunately no longer have a cell phone anymore, but if I ever get a job and can afford to get one again I'll let you guys know and I'll give you my number if you guys ask.

Peace out. I'll miss all the great times I had. I'll miss everyone, even Soth, and especially ook... ;_; </3
Please come back when you're no longer poor!

_Kain_

Smash Champion

You can't quit!! Your like 25% of the reason why Ook's matches r the best (the other 75% being the crazy **** he does in the fight :laugh:)

Dajayman

ook doesn't need me. ook is great without me. All I do is bring more attention to ook, something he can do by himself by three-stocking Boss, coming back after getting 0-death'd by a MK, coming back from a 2v1 situation in dubz where the other team has 3 stocks and ook is on his final stock, and any other situations where people shout "YOU JUST GOT OOK'D!!!"

I'd say something cliche like "good luck ook", but it would be wiser to tell that to ook's opponent because they are the ones who will actually need the luck. :lick:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Aww jayman :( Which street corner will I be able to find you on once you become homeless?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would personally pay for dajayman's entry fee if he can get a ride to a tournament I'm attending

Dajayman

When I become homeless someday I'll be somewhere downtown as that's where most people come to. I'll probably be chillin' near a Subway. :p

I've seen Smash64 live, about a year ago. It was at the tournament at the University of Indianapolis.

Top Bottom