• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I live a block from Oak Lawn city limits, but I don't play at all. Just for fun. And I work this week. lol

That been said, since I manage to get on here I would like to say that I am going to start hosting again starting in January, also once again in the Chicago City Area.

It will be very similar to the Clash series, where we will run multiple tournaments.

At the moment deciding whether to run Brawl Singles and Doubles or Brawl Singles and Melee Singles.

Other tournaments will be Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (or Version 2012 if out by then), Soul Calibur 5 (if out by then), Mortal Kombat 9, King of Fighters XIII and not sure of others yet.

Obviously as the year goes by and more games come out we will add more games. Ex. Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. We are looking to do a finale sometime near the Summer time, like the previous one.

Also still deciding whether to give a Pot Bonus at the end like last time so giving out Circuit Points or just regular pay out. Leaning towards regular Pay Out.

There will be a great amount of TOs helping out as well like Webster, helping out in some games.

I will give out more info as the time gets near. All I can say is that the venue fee will be $5, we figured that would attract more people that $10. Also standard tourney fees will be $10 per game. We are looking at either January 21st or 28th atm for the initial start of the series.

New series will be call Fight It Out!

Also Happy 10th Bday to Super Smash Brothers Melee. ;D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot about 3rd Strike, it will be there. I was just in a bit of a rush. Sorry about that Diego. <3

Basically all current fighting games will be there in the series.

Again trying to bridge different communities together and let everyone see how each series has its own fan base and how all players can play in different games.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I don't even know why I come in here anymore. It's the same thing over and over and over. Nothing worthwhile to even note. It's not even fun reading the trolling in here anymore, either.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Kyle, you should play Sol in Guilty Gear. You guys could get matching belts.

Yes I realize it's Ragna with Sol's outfit, but the point still stands.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yooooo, Sol and I both act free so that when scrubs like you lose to us it makes you look useless. Btw, getting that belt buckle.

Sago/Legan, wtf did we drink last night. Burned my insides man LOL. **** was like straight lighter fluid or something.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Kyle, you should play Sol in Guilty Gear. You guys could get matching belts.

[IG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/animall32/3dd0bc6739fb4e1dd33c0d23c9435e92.jpg[/IMG]

Yes I realize it's Ragna with Sol's outfit, but the point still stands.
The x part, coupled with ragna with sol's clothes, makes it seem like a lemon/yaoi, wtf

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yes I'm probably going. I'm gonna buy plane tickets after I find another jerb.

Top Bottom