• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Teh Future

Smash Master
dla is dum and said that because I looked at him and laughed because he mains ganon (and that had nothing to do with drinking).

I had like 4 shots in like 15 mins or something with nothing to eat all day. beer is grrroooooos and i dont usually drink it

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
dla is dum and said that because I looked at him and laughed because he mains ganon (and that had nothing to do with drinking).

I had like 4 shots in like 15 mins or something with nothing to eat all day. beer is grrroooooos and i dont usually drink it
I don't know you, but I love you.

Beer sucks.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

Lol, I said that you had 2 shots... because that's all I saw you drink. I also don't remember that particular incident... if you laughed at a Ganon main you wouldn't live to tell the tale

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ness eats steak all the time and is a millionaire at the end of the game. I wish I could live Ness' lifestyle.

I never heard of that drink, but I don't drink often anyways since I can't even afford cheap things.

And photobucket makes some sick sigs.

Arty

Smash Lord
It's a real underrated move Oranos. You can chain 2-3 at low percents into a n-air for some good damage. And it's a great move to pull out when GW lands since its very fast. Short hop up-air/n-air, land into immediate up-tilt works well.

Edit: Oro has done the unthinkable and passed up Zozefup in posts for this thread! Dajayman only needs two more posts!

Oro?! 204
Zozefup 193
Dajayman 192

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oro's posts don't count since most of them are some variation of "____ da bess"

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oro you're such a **** troll

lets hang out tuesday or wednesday night, I'm gonna be in Aurora on Wednesday for the day.
K, will inform the homies for a Smash O Clock, Quaz edition.
Why the hell would you ever go near the slums of Aurora? That's where Soth lives!!!
Sothe drove me today, he pulled out in front of a guy, turned right from the middle lane across a lane of traffic, almost hit 2 deer, and threatened to crash and kill me several times.:laugh:

Scythe

Smash Master
K, will inform the homies for a Smash O Clock, Quaz edition.

Sothe drove me today, he pulled out in front of a guy, turned right from the middle lane across a lane of traffic, almost hit 2 deer, and threatened to crash and kill me several times.:laugh:
i'm glad to see you are still alive.

Top Bottom