• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I can actually make it to that tourney! Hype! LOL. That means " [Name] : Return of Kappy" has to be in the name! :colorful:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Yo Arty and I are teaming up to host a tournament next month. This is much bigger than Don't Blink and Smashing Grounds put together, and I think it deserves a new name to go along with it. I'm running a contest on reddit right now until August 1st: submit names and vote on your favorites. Winner gets waived venue fee and entry into one tournament of their choosing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/x6kw9/contest_name_my_tournament/
I shouldnt be surprised that there is a reddit for smash...

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Prolly gonna be playing ball tomorrow so don't know if I can make the smashfest unless depends on who is going and what time they're going

Akashi

Smash Lord
Ok guys we really need the result thread for the last tourney. As long as it gets finished idc when it goes up, but we need these things for PR purposes. If Kyle doesn't want to upload it, then give it to someone else that can. I will upload if you guys want me to, and I'll just copy Mike's old format from the previous result thread. SEND ME THE FILES IF YOU WANT ME TO VIA PM.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
afaik, it'll be mike, kyle, diego, and chirp. maybe yoshq too?

enrique if you don't have a ride then take a metra up here, I'll pick you up from the station. i'm pretty sure it's only a few stops north of you.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Alright, so unfortunately Melinda's computer is having a hard time figuring out where the .netframework is on her computer, so I can't run TIO atm. I'll run it when I get back home on Sunday, sooooo I PROMISE it'll be up Sunday night, at the very latest.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Results threads are for the *****es that didnt go!

Norm literally uploaded the file that i uploaded to skype. NOW WHO IS LAZY?!?!
Or shoutouts and a visual representation of placing for the PR?

Edit: Did not even realize Norm uploaded that. Give me a few to get the results up.

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
Why are you all so lazy to put up a results thread?

How can you even be lazy to do it? The only physical requirement is clicking and typing.

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So Gova and Sync offered me housing at Whobo, Sync is gonna have 30 people there Gova is a play to get sleep and it's :gova:
Sounds amazing cause I wanna be able sleep when im there lol, which I prolly won't be able too. ****

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'd go to a tournament on the 4th.

Btw guys, DieSuperFly just told me that he moved to Chicago and he's looking for some smash. Anyone down?

:phone:

Top Bottom