• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well considering Chi asked us a serious question and he responded with wubwubwub, I find that more useless than when there have been no important posts and Kenni posts bad anime girls.

It would also be cool if people actually answer Chi.

And we need to start planning **** ahead of time if we want to go OoS, otherwise I will never be able to go.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I said a long time ago that I was going. Also if you're the only one who needs us to start planning early then maybe you should start the plans lol. Last minute planning is the IL way... don't expect us to read your mind and actually be proactive for once.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I said a long time ago that I was going. Also if you're the only one who needs us to start planning early then maybe you should start the plans lol. Last minute planning is the IL way... don't expect us to read your mind and actually be proactive for once.
Definitely interested. Not sure who else is though.

Happy Birthday Diego! I'll give you one free poke. :D

:phone:
I said I was interested over a month ago. No one else showed any interest, until Kain did last week. I've been talking to people about it on Skype, and still no one seemed interested in going. I've tried making plans in the past and you guys blew me off. Remember when I asked about Whobo and even tried to get a carpool going? None of you seemed to give a ****.

Be proactive for once? I'm the only one who gets Kyle off his lazy *** to host tournaments in this state. I'm the only one who ever has people over for Smash nowadays. I'm like half the reason we even have a scene anymore. No one in this state does anything for the scene besides me, Oro, and sometimes Kirk. Don't tell me to be proactive for once until you actually do something besides brag about yourself on AiB.

Yes, real salt.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wait wait wait hold on. You read that wrong Mike.... I didn't say that YOU should be proactive for once, I said that you shouldn't expect US to be proactive for once. Because we're never proactive when we plan for OoS tournaments, which I'm sure you know from experience.

Saying
Definitely interested. Not sure who else is though.
is not even close to saying

what you should have said...... said:
Guys we need to make plans for this tournament so I can take off work, or else I can't go.
If you said something along those lines then we would have helped you out. But you can't blame us for not knowing Walgreens' policy for employees taking days off, because you definitely haven't told us before now.

Also WHOBO's in, like, August isn't it? Why would we make plans for it now? We don't give a **** about it because we don't need to give a **** about it for several months.

clowsui

Smash Legend
How about we solve this right now

Let's get a carpool going for VENGEANCE guys

1. Who can drive?
2. Who wants to come?
3. Hotel Arrangement(s)

Kain, DLA, Oro are all currently on board. Akashi said he has Easter johns. What about others - Klappy, Hess (lol), Sago, Legan, Red Ryu, Spongejordan, Diego?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
How about we solve this right now

Let's get a carpool going for VENGEANCE guys

1. Who can drive?
2. Who wants to come?
3. Hotel Arrangement(s)

Kain, DLA, Oro are all currently on board. Akashi said he has Easter johns. What about others - Klappy, Hess (lol), Sago, Legan, Red Ryu, Spongejordan, Diego?
I'm pretty sure Klappy already said he couldn't. Good joke about Hess. Anyone else is possible.

Tom, I'm pretty sure I've said before that I need plans to happen early or I can't call off work. But yes, I read that wrong. My bad.

In all honesty, I looked at my schedule, and the only day out of Friday/Saturday/Sunday I have to work is Saturday. If I can somehow get the day off or get someone to cover for me, I can still make it.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Yeah Mike, real talk, you do a lot for our scene so thank you. I agree with what Tom said - none of us will do anything until we get a fire under our butt, so I'll at least try and level up my pro activeness. Sadly though, you guys seem content in having smash fests @ Kirk's and at times during the week, so I won't be able to attend any of those :<. I'll at least try to go OoS XD

edit: Please keep the DBDCs coming, I love them so much <3. If you guys need me to help TO and stuff, I will

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The weekend before ACen imo.

You're welcome Tano. :)

Edit: Kyle I blame LoL for your depression. Stop playing that game. Needs more Left4HTT.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Both Sago and Legan said they were interested in OH, but would need to know who is driving, and when were leaving/coming back

Scythe

Smash Master
btw if we went i would want to go back sat night, since i got work next day at 230

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Top Bottom