• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
New topic.

List any and all experiences you have had with Sothe sucking.

This will be posted in every midwest board and character specific board that would recognize the name.

We compile the results, and do something with it. Brainstorm for that too...
You still never made that "Sothe Flow Chart". Get to it!

But.. I'm bored. And I don't pick on everyone, only Oro and DLA lol. I really enjoy hearing their responses. I'm pretty sure there are no hard feelings between any of us. Actually, I would argue that I feel closer to Oro and DLA than most of Chicago mainly because of the discussions, plus they were cool people irl.

But yeah, I think the topic is about dead :( GR.
I'll try to find something new.
When is the next PR update? ;)

edit: Is DLA a LIBERAL?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!?????!!?
Only on the internet do I want to punch you dude! lol
But uh, my point still stand. All of you still suck for falling for any of Zoze's trolling.

THE CALLOUT!

Why do you have a Fox postbit, Sothe?
Because...Umm...I can? Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe because Fox has kill moves.

ook

Smash Lord
so anyways if one of you could be so kind as to PM me or something about how this whole outside tournament thing works. I really don't have time to look into all this **** online otherwise I would. I mean if you guys don't want to take the time to help me thats cool. I just think it would be fun to get down on some serious brawl every once in a while
ummmm well we usually have tournaments once or twice a month, usually in some town north of chicago. It's usually $10 to enter, double elimination, and the winner gets 60% of the entry fees, 2nd place gets 30%, 3rd place gets 10%. Other times we just have smashfests, which is just people getting together to play smash, no tournament or anything. Both are great ways to meet people and play brawl...

I don't know if anyone lives near you, but hopefully you can get a ride or something and come to a tournament or smashfest sometime.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sothe, you just don't understand the concept of trolls trolling trolls. Of course obvious troll was obvious...

JustKevin09- What town do you live in?

Auspher- IL can't hold all it's points, it already has too many!!!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Jared should have.

A.) Not posted in all the socials he posted in before he got banned.
B.) Be recognized by Zwarm/Oro and posting let me stay Red Ryu.

Forum support Dajayman, use that if you want to ever have a shot at being unbanned.

Well gee, I wonder why mods are always around. Because this place is a cesspool. Christ, it's like New Jersey all over again. Bad memories man :(

Edit: READ SCOTT PILGRIM, DAMMIT!!
More like I visit the IL thread a lot, not because people make it a cess pool, lol.

It's me 95% of the time if you talking about mods visiting here.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
At first glace I think it's really lame.
But I think it just means that Sentinel players will just play smarter now instead of just throwing out **** because they could survive 2 combos and get away with it so who knows.

Definitely gonna make more Tron players though :l

Dajayman 2.0

Smash Rookie
Jared should have.

A.) Not posted in all the socials he posted in before he got banned.
B.) Be recognized by Zwarm/Oro and posting let me stay Red Ryu.

Forum support Dajayman, use that if you want to ever have a shot at being unbanned.
Where is forum support? Link me please.
Also what exactly should I say when I'm there? "Please unban me, I'll be good." Lol..

Also PLEASE don't ban this account yet! It takes forever to make a new account because I have to make a new email address, then make a new account here, then setup all my optimal forum options. That takes like half an hour to do on my iPod... :/

Plus Zerg Lurker didn't even do anything bad. I originally made that account to ask a question on the Riivolution Q&A thread (which was never answered, sadface :(). Also there are a lot of site functions you can't use while banned like using search and adding subscriptions.

I guess it wasn't smart of me to lurk on the social threads because I get extremely tempted to post. I restrained myself from posting in this thread like 5 times before I finally caved in. I'm an awful lurker, lol.

Dajayman 2.0

Smash Rookie
I can satisfy all my ecchi needs on AiB. I haven't recieved an infraction at AiB yet and I'm so much worse there, lolol.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That was a fast banning, Dajayman. The forum hates you so much you're banned on sight. Wanted man anyone?
Barns: What are you talking about? That's all I do with my health and humanities teachers. They're trolls and I pop pissed off reactions from them both while I'm smiling and laughing. Problem? :troll: I HAVE learned from you guys after all...

SothE700k

Smash Lord
So, what if I came up with the cure for cancer? Nope. "Sothe sucks."
Came up with the perfect solution to stop crime? "Sothe sucks."
Became famous and rich, making more than any of you could make in a lifetime? "Sothe sucks."
Turned around a game's entire metagame? "Sothe sucks."
Invented the greatest thing since the internet? "Sothe sucks."

Xyless

Smash Master
Ish. People in his own time believed. People like his own brother. It's not a "proof" for Christianity obviously, but it is still pretty impressive.

I might write a more exhaustive proof sometime.. but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it.

Also, someone please convince DLA to stop being an Atheist. He at least needs to switch to agnosticism. Saying "I believe there is no God" is absurd, especially when you claim to be a skeptic who champions science and reason.

In 1970 there were 22 atheist nations, and those nations have been responsible for the worst atrocities in human history. It's hard to blame religion for violence. The story of Jesus is all about loving others, especially your enemies. People and governments are corrupt, it's usually not the religion's fault.

Little late but don't care.

Top Bottom