• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey Zerg Lurker, I bet I can get to 5000 posts before you can. Just don't go around spamming stupid things like ecchi, lady gaga, god kais, and other blasphemous things. People get banned for that around here. :troll:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Yeah but mods also frequent here lol.

Edit: THIS... IS.... PAGE 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well gee, I wonder why mods are always around. Because this place is a cesspool. Christ, it's like New Jersey all over again. Bad memories man :(

Edit: READ SCOTT PILGRIM, DAMMIT!!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
If I write in a book that everyone saw me heal people with magic, and people still read that book 1000 years later, then they might believe it too.
Ish. People in his own time believed. People like his own brother. It's not a "proof" for Christianity obviously, but it is still pretty impressive.

I might write a more exhaustive proof sometime.. but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it.

Also, someone please convince DLA to stop being an Atheist. He at least needs to switch to agnosticism. Saying "I believe there is no God" is absurd, especially when you claim to be a skeptic who champions science and reason.

Why does religion have to cause so much suffering and violence...
In 1970 there were 22 atheist nations, and those nations have been responsible for the worst atrocities in human history. It's hard to blame religion for violence. The story of Jesus is all about loving others, especially your enemies. People and governments are corrupt, it's usually not the religion's fault.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
there's a movie, you don't have to read it
BULL****. The comic has a ton of backstory, lots of IMPORTANT characters and moments that were cut from the movie, timelines made more sense, and was overall much better. Don't get me wrong, the movie was great. But when you read the comics, it makes the movie look like it did a terrible job lol

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Ish. People in his own time believed. People like his own brother. It's not a "proof" for Christianity obviously, but it is still pretty impressive.

I might write a more exhaustive proof sometime.. but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it.

Also, someone please convince DLA to stop being an Atheist. He at least needs to switch to agnosticism. Saying "I believe there is no God" is absurd, especially when you claim to be a skeptic who champions science and reason.
You HAD to get back on this religion kick. Even DLA doesn't pick on people for fights in religion and he's one of the biggest religion-bashers I may have ever known. What does that say about you, Zoze?

GIVE IT A REST. You're a Christian. Good for you. DROP IT.

but it takes longer....
Problem? It's worth it. You don't read I assume.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

In 1970 there were 22 atheist nations, and those nations have been responsible for the worst atrocities in human history. It's hard to blame religion for violence. The story of Jesus is all about loving others, especially your enemies. People and governments are corrupt, it's usually not the religion's fault.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
zozefup i agree with you but these guys most likely aren't going to listen. alot of them are very stubborn especially dla. see how his sig says doesn't like anime? well he likes cowboy bebop but doesn't bother trying any other animes, i'm sure there are plenty others that he would like but only he knows why exactly he won't watch them besides him saying he just doesn't like them or that they are stupid. :I

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Did you block the flashing Bob Dylan gif?
Awwww damnit that must be it. Un Block ahoy!
Must quote self for the state of the obvious.
As for ALL of you: I can't believe you're buying into this guy's trolling. I thought all of you were better than that.

Religious or not, you all suck for it.
Learn 2 internet. You just don't understand the complexity of my work. Good day sir.

People use accurate postbits? Mine is Falco lol.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
You HAD to get back on this religion kick. Even DLA doesn't pick on people for fights in religion and he's one of the biggest religion-bashers I may have ever known. What does that say about you, Zoze?

GIVE IT A REST. You're a Christian. Good for you. DROP IT.

But.. I'm bored. And I don't pick on everyone, only Oro and DLA lol. I really enjoy hearing their responses. I'm pretty sure there are no hard feelings between any of us. Actually, I would argue that I feel closer to Oro and DLA than most of Chicago mainly because of the discussions, plus they were cool people irl.

But yeah, I think the topic is about dead :( GR.
I'll try to find something new.
When is the next PR update? ;)

edit: Is DLA a LIBERAL?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!?????!!?

The Bible is the only book I'll ever need.
I started reading through "the Greatest Salesman In The World" book a few days ago. I was excited because it is considered by many (and by it's sells) to be the greatest self help book every written. Then I realized it's just a summary of the book of proverbs in the Bible XD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
New topic.

List any and all experiences you have had with Sothe sucking.

This will be posted in every midwest board and character specific board that would recognize the name.

We compile the results, and do something with it. Brainstorm for that too...

justkevin09

Smash Rookie
so anyways if one of you could be so kind as to PM me or something about how this whole outside tournament thing works. I really don't have time to look into all this **** online otherwise I would. I mean if you guys don't want to take the time to help me thats cool. I just think it would be fun to get down on some serious brawl every once in a while

Top Bottom