• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Also, man you guys are making that smashfest sound fun xD. Oh well, guess I'll get my practice the ye-olde wifi way, lol.
Dont knock wifi...everything i know is from there its legit ima wifi wolf XD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Wifi is legit until you start playing on orange or worse connections. I absoleutely can not adjust to that kind of lag, and I don't want to either...

Yes, wifi is the only way I can play humans outside of smashfests/tournaments.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
wifi is legit, I actually realized a LONG time ago I played Kain surprisingly. I learned most of what I play by wifi, since i wasnt anywhere near a smash scene till recently. : ) now i dont wifi.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wifi's horrible and you should all feel horrible for playing it. I know I do.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention that if you do drive with me you need to be able to either be picked up at where i live or meet at my house after kirks because kirks is 45m away from me and i'd rather not add an extra 1 and a half hours to my drive on the way back.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Wifi is like first being submitted to abacination, followed by being castrated, beaten, submitted to waterboarding and Chinese water torture, only to ultimately be killed via scaphism.

Look these fun things up.

Dajayman

Where do you live Norm? I doubt I can get there with public transportation. Looks like we'll have to work this out on Friday, if you're going to Kirk's...

Dajayman

So I looked up those tortures and I concluded that I must be a beast if I can survive through all of that since wifi is just like all those combined.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Where do you live Norm? I doubt I can get there with public transportation. Looks like we'll have to work this out on Friday, if you're going to Kirk's...
i'd be willing to take you to the closest train station which is way closer than kirk's house.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Gah I really should just subscribe to this thread.

Also, I think I'll use "picking up my Melee disc" as an excuse to go Smash at Kirk's for a while ;).

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
guess what guys... I've decided to play M2K gay

Expect lots of timeouts :colorful:

Arty

Smash Lord
Unless you're gonna start winning tournaments, playing like that isn't worth it. It'll be boring as hell and you'll get a lot of people mad.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Whatever lol, if IL becomes like that then I'll just quit. Game doesn't mean that much to me that I'll withstand that on a tourney-to-tourney basis ;o.

not like my quitting would matter, but just doing a foreshadowing.

Also, I checked out the 1st page on this thread, and wow my mindset hasn't changed at all:

myself said:
Quik definitely deserves #1, but Ook can easily contest him for it. I'm back into the scene, and I'm trying to push Kirk up the ranks. I don't care about rankings though, I just want others who aren't on the list to not worry about being on it. Don't even care about the honorable mentions, just keep playing to improve yourself (or whatever goal you have) :)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Dammmn just when I thought this thread was un-trollable.

I'm insulted that Arty doesn't think I can win a tournament though :(

Top Bottom