• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
So that's a joke then?

Cus it'd be awesome if you guys came. It's hard advertising for americans to come to canada stuff. the only america in canada stuff i know of is washington going to bc every once in awhile

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Well, it seems to be a hell of a trip, unfortunately, i wont be able to go to Canada this year, by the 10th of December ill be in Colombia resuming bootcamp, so yea, im def. out 4 a month : (. I hope u guys r able to amke it tho, ill be thinknig of all of you while I do my morning oushups lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I can't wait for Vanz to post his pictures for the world to see our crazy 7/11 antics. SMASHFEST AT 7/11!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well it seems that i never have money 2 go over 2 new jersey now. its hurts so much.

and i hear some1 is leaving te cre but i will say who 2morrow i want 2 build u some drama lol

Cia

das kwl
TAG- kk, they're in ur email :D oh and as soon as you get on AIM, IM me or get my number from anyone in the crew. but I got the lists from alex, bum, and myself for the power rankings. all we need is your input and we'll be able to put the new rankings up.

STARZ and SILVEN - you guys should come to the smashfests mann. we have maddd fun and take rediculous pictures. plus, you haven't been to 7eleven with us yet and it's soo godly.

ZRO- who's leaving the crew?? we need to know so we can ban them from all 7elevens around the country :D

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Cross-thread quoteing :D

you're not talking about US right??

haha, I'm jk. but give us some more inforamtion about it, and we'll consider it. we wanna go to a huge tournament.. but.. I don't even have my passport.. lmao
Yep, it's you guys

If you want LOT'S of information, I could get you talking to the guy who runs it. He'll write probably 3 pages of text to explain everthing to you :chuckle:
I can tell you probably everything, even then it's still a good idea to talk to the guy running it though.

Also, would you guys mind helping get the word out to other americans too? It's hard to get their attention for canadian events.:lick:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ya still doing the power ranking lol i thought people did not care about them nomore lol but watever and who is leaveing the crew???

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
the person who is laving has an "E" in their name.... could be teir tag or their real name.. i wanna hear some guesses.... and i will reaveil who it is later 2day. this is fun mad ppl is askin me who it is

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg how did u kno? lol
cuz u r the only person that suddenly knows and the ONLY person in our crew that suddenly knows :) even tho they coulda kept quite but yea :)

btw

1) you are hereby banned from NJ 7-11s :p

2) you are forced to eat buttered-bread with sugar :)

3) waffles with honey suck :lick:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I am back from a nub trip to Maryland. I played Ken Isai and Chudat alot..I got alot better guys. Picked up a new main also. I can 4 stock all of you guys...

SIKE...

I just went to visit some family *_*.

Anyway I can't go to smashfests and stuff cuz I'm short on money. If I spend all my money on transportation and smashfests and tournies and stuff I won't have money for Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl... So sorry guys but I'm technically in the crew but kinda not in the crew cuz I don't participate if you know what I mean. :( I need a job..badly

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I am back from a nub trip to Maryland. I played Ken Isai and Chudat alot..I got alot better guys. Picked up a new main also. I can 4 stock all of you guys...

SIKE...

I just went to visit some family *_*.

Anyway I can't go to smashfests and stuff cuz I'm short on money. If I spend all my money on transportation and smashfests and tournies and stuff I won't have money for Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl... So sorry guys but I'm technically in the crew but kinda not in the crew cuz I don't participate if you know what I mean. :( I need a job..badly

LOL your still in silvin. no matter how inactive you are. lol.

My burrito plundering powers are increasing. Why just today I was honing my skills at a nearby 711. 3 Jumbo burritos, a large slushy along with a king size M&Ms...........

ALL IN ONE POCKET.

On my way to become the best.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

My burrito plundering powers are increasing. Why just today I was honing my skills at a nearby 711. 3 Jumbo burritos, a large slushy along with a king size M&Ms...........

ALL IN ONE POCKET.

....You're so bad man.

*calls police*

Cia

das kwl

ALL IN ONE POCKET.

lmfaooooooo, fosho is THE MANN!! and branden, why would u randomly leave the crew?? and u announce it's something enjoyable which means you didn't wanna be in anyway.

I can't stop you, and I won't try. but good luck improving somewhere else.

4sho, take him off of the roster when you get a chance

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Done. Sorry Zro well miss you Brandons FTW. Im going to go break another controller with multishinning. YES.
yup yup no more double brandon, but 1 thing still remains, I WANT MY BURRITO BACK TEC0! lol and tec9 says he wants 2 leave the crew... ouch 2 losts in one day

Top Bottom