• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
to play pikachu try for tailspikes at any given moment
nair into up smash or d smash if they shield and spam full jumped b the whole match

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
And I would be jealous of vanz......................because........................?????????
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THATS A FIGHT ON MY BLOCK LMFAO

Cia

das kwl
so can i try out or not?
dionis, are these joke posts?? I spoke to brian about you wanting to try out for ihnc the other day, and he said that u were just joking and that u were going to join up with them?? if that's completely untrue, than u can try out tomorrow at the uber weekly :D

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T KNOW EVEN

Try-outs? that's rediculous why not just let your friends that are good in? you'll know if they're good becuase they're your friends...

Alukard

Smash Hero
CHICKENNNNNN .... yo i wanna b in a crew with mah peoplez u kno wa i saying G's lmfao ... i just like to chill and play and for a short short time plezey threw about 2 smashfests and things were going back on track >_> ... but now errrr ... thats why i think people started to leave ... but u guys seem to have smashfests every other week like i would love to attend ... so yea we should definately talk about some stuff tmr 4sho ... i was thinking mayb a new york division of ur ihnc crew ... wat u think ?? since like u guys are technically founded in nj ... u kno wat i'm saying sons lol ...well i'm bored and killer fleet don't look like they need anyone so its like ... impossible to make a name for yourself in a crew that is already huge lol ... well lemme kno wat u think ... holy **** i'm talking a lot ... i just had a drk peach moment lmfao

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dam everybody wants in... this might be the biggest crew of actual GOOD players ever... awesome isn't it.

I vote yay(yes) for Alukard. LOLZ let's vote these niggs in ....

ABC

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. IHNC already considers itself a "New York Crew" seeing as how a majority of the tournaments we attend are in NY. Not only that.. half of our members live in NY.. lolz. but it sounds like you guys may possibly want to join IHNC??

let me know if I'm correct

(The "Official" IHNC crew tread!! WELCOMES PLEAZY!!!! lmfaooooo)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yo i love everfdyone but this crew is gonna be too big. I mean really it will be like a huge army with like 20 people a all of ny will be in it. i took elite division no diregvisions and i dont think we are gonna re cuit more people. i have to give it sog me thought. tho im done right now i know what im talkin about.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
alukard - it feels like i have one every week at least and like usually around like 3 lol no wonder i get anywhere lmao

btw go to popz's place at sat he said its cool bring jesus too and i might go for kicks and laughs

mog87

Smash Ace
huge army with 20 people yea..... put down the strawberry coolers, or w/e weak stuff you get drunk on.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
This guy basically said, "Can I play the two players I think I can beat?"

Don't know if anyone else noticed. >_>
lol i like how only starz caught that. good non-drunk eye starz lol.

4sho is just getting drunk off of Juicy Juice left on the kitchen counter for two long
XDD grill omg u r 2222...3 funny. the three cuz u went off the funny scale into the three zone where people would say “grill is 3 funny”.

hope that made sense... >_>
*still using wii to post cuz im just that ballin*

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
That he thinks but he wont.

You cant play silven you gotta play me and tec9 because those are the people that you said tierwhore can beat! Yo luck I bet you i will illusion stall spike you in your try-outs yeaaahz.

IHNC ASEMBLEEEE

**** why did i go to that party last night. Now i can't go today....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
awww why? then youll have to crew battle us right after we crew battle kf on the same day.

oh well. besides, Im............well, not all that confident anyway, and Im not MENTALLY a good player For now I dont consider myself good. which is why Im studying the game. And from now On Im gonna be playing and not care about winning, or else I wont improve or anything. I have to try new things out. Im always focus on winning that I Dont try new things out, I always rely on what I know. and that wont help me improve. So Im gonna be loseing a **** load of matches. Thats why I really dont wanna have this crew battle, cause I'm gonna get taken out easy. And everyone here can beat me, but cant really do it back. I wont even care what people think of me when they beat me anymore. that was always in my head, thats why I dont try new things out, cause I was afraid they think Im wack or something. But w/e Just let it be known that Im gonna give up all my matches just to try advice I gave out and to learn/ get better. and I dont wanna risk this in the crew battle.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed out on the weekly but you know...a black man's gotta sleep. When you're black your body requires 10% more sleep, during that 10% of sleep your ***** grows a few more inches over the course of 6 or so years. Usually from ages 18-24 so basically....you know how people need beauty sleep? Let's just say...since I'm black I need "***** sleep". It's a fact.. look it up

-D1pedia, Entry by Silven

© 2007 D1Pedia LLC. All Rights Reserved

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sorry I missed out on the weekly but you know...a black man's gotta sleep. When you're black your body requires 10% more sleep, during that 10% of sleep your ***** grows a few more inches over the course of 6 or so years. Usually from ages 18-24 so basically....you know how people need beauty sleep? Let's just say...since I'm black I need "***** sleep". It's a fact.. look it up

-D1pedia, Entry by Silven

© 2007 D1Pedia LLC. All Rights Reserved
You sleep more then average black men. Do you get a bad case of ******itus or something? O.o

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
am i invited to the smashfest? haha and can i bring salad fingers with me??
:laugh: its like 4 in the morning so yea i'll look at this page when i wake up for a response

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
4sho - lmao if u cant beat me on brinstar u wont beat vanz :)

anyway i cant make it to rockin's cuz that trip is ridiculously long :( so yea if anyone wanna go to my house they can

i dont think too many will show up bcuz of rockin's smashfest but yea :)

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Dang. Hm....Alrite, Ima do a ******* move, but Eh, **** it, im just the person to do ShNiel like that. Ima TRY n be at Teco's at like 4-5, that ok?

Top Bottom