• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i love how everyone (vanz and jman lol) is talkin 4 me.

yes i told vanz that i would like 2 join brian's "crew" but he was not entirely sure if he was gonna make it. and i told them without thinkin that i would join them cus they r my buddies and they live closer 2 me. (that was my logic at the time) so i figured that it would b ok.....

however im still in this crew and i told brian if things do not work out here 4 me i would go over there. i told him this cus i was a lil "disapointed" (if u can call it that) about the sub divion thing.. until the situation was explained 2 me, that i have 2 earn my elite d spot not just expect it 2 come 2 me.

so now i say that im sry for all the comotion i have cuased and i will not b leaving this crew cus #1, ya ppl r 2 cool...#2, vanz wont let me lol....#3, cus i will earn that elite spot...and finally #4, 4sho is 2 good at robbing 7eleven and i want 2 continue 2 c his robbing shananagans

-Zro

Cia

das kwl
luck - you can try out on saturday at the weekly. be there at 12 pm before the whole world shows up.

rawrr!! I wanna play some SMASH!! are there any smash players in Castle Hill??

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yo 4sho... if u rank the ppl in ur crew and u b fair abut it the right way it wont cause any drama... but u shouldnt really take tourney results that much into account bcuz ppl play harder opponents than others durin tourneys but they have potential to place well but get screwed by the brackets.... but u should get the ppl from ur crew and have a in crew round robin tourney so every1 plays every1 in a set wit tourney rules giv a point for each win they had add up all the points at the end and u have a fair in crew rankin based on the points

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
just forget the crew rank thing until we all talk about it lolz

anyway beside that vanz on sunday its rockin's smashfest cuz i completely forgot

you think we should go there instead of my place or wat idk wat to do lolz

EDIT: sneak's idea isnt bad lolz btw when do we go to w2z for the crew battle

Cia

das kwl
just forget the crew rank thing until we all talk about it lolz

anyway beside that vanz on sunday its rockin's smashfest cuz i completely forgot

you think we should go there instead of my place or wat idk wat to do lolz

EDIT: sneak's idea isnt bad lolz btw when do we go to w2z for the crew battle
idk, which ever is more convenient for you. but I just remembered that I may have to go back to the hospital on sunday. so idk. I'll talk to you on AIM about it though.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
k cool i feel bad u have to go through that hospital stuff :( i hope to see u at sat

if u arent there im apparently teamin with eggm XD two uber teammates ftw lolz

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I don't think there should be rankings in a crew. I think there should just be a list of players. Like teczero said before..theres no point in ranking when people already know who's good in the crew from tournies and stuff.

That is all..

Oh and Teczero you should definitely work on being more strict. Everytime I see you make a somewhat mean post you put jk jk. Just be strict and be like, if you don't win you're NOT IN!!! DEAL WITH IT *****!! (you have to scream)

As for Luck being in the crew I'm all for it. I don't think it's fair that he has to win vs Vanz, Tec or Starz, he should just play an elite member and depending on what the crew observes then we pass judgement of whether or not he's in the crew.

You guys agree with this awesome proposal!?

p.s. VANZ "that is all" is MINE MINE MUIWAHAHHAH!!! I'm using it everywhere now even on AIM. That **** pwns.

Grill

Smash Cadet
yo ihnc i quit demigodz crew.

i wanna join you guys. if i gotta do try outs or something ill do it. just tell me next time your free and ill see if i can come by and try out.
If this fox playing mofo wants in he has two beat me 2 out of 10 on yoshi's story fox vs sheik

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo can i try out for u guys like seriously?at the weekly? and i want grill there i wanna play him and i want to finally play 4sho now im definetly ready for spacies or falcon it doesnt matter

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol this crew is mad funny thats why i want 2 join. ill definitely take grills challenge and ill try urs tech0 just not a mm.

im pretty sure ive improved enuff to at least do as well as 4sho.

as for showing up i can probably be there earlier then 12 cuz i got werk at 4. the earlier the better so if any of u guys can get there at like 10 or 11 that wuld be better.

^ <-- this was all posted from my wii. i have finally joined the club.

who the hell is that marioownage guy...? mad random

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol this crew is mad funny thats why i want 2 join. ill definitely take grills challenge and ill try urs tech0 just not a mm.

im pretty sure ive improved enuff to at least do as well as 4sho.

as for showing up i can probably be there earlier then 12 cuz i got werk at 4. the earlier the better so if any of u guys can get there at like 10 or 11 that wuld be better.

^ <-- this was all posted from my wii. i have finally joined the club.

who the hell is that marioownage guy...? mad random
bro all of wat i said was a joke a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now im done with that lolz

btw luck - y did u quit???? :psycho:

btw everyone DJ's bowser is beast dont go near it lmao:lick:

Grill

Smash Cadet
yo can i try out for u guys like seriously?at the weekly? and i want grill there i wanna play him and i want to finally play 4sho now im definetly ready for spacies or falcon it doesnt matter
I'm working this whole weekend but I'd definitely want to play u sometime in the very near future!!!!!!!!!!!

Haley hows ur cousins Jamal,Shaniquah, and Rakim doing?......I wish them all the best

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm working this whole weekend but I'd definitely want to play u sometime in the very near future!!!!!!!!!!!

Haley hows ur cousins Jamal,Shaniquah, and Rakim doing?......I wish them all the best
:( that joke is the only one that hurts me:(

btw everyone my fox is playin sooo bad imma have to practice him all day tomorrow lmao go marth (im following m2k obviously lmao)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I don't think there should be rankings in a crew. I think there should just be a list of players. Like teczero said before..theres no point in ranking when people already know who's good in the crew from tournies and stuff.

That is all..

Oh and Teczero you should definitely work on being more strict. Everytime I see you make a somewhat mean post you put jk jk. Just be strict and be like, if you don't win you're NOT IN!!! DEAL WITH IT *****!! (you have to scream)

As for Luck being in the crew I'm all for it. I don't think it's fair that he has to win vs Vanz, Tec or Starz, he should just play an elite member and depending on what the crew observes then we pass judgement of whether or not he's in the crew.

You guys agree with this awesome proposal!?

p.s. VANZ "that is all" is MINE MINE MUIWAHAHHAH!!! I'm using it everywhere now even on AIM. That **** pwns.
i try not to b mean guy..... lolz btw the thing where he had to play one of us is just a joke idc really

BTW: vanz like water flavored ice cream go figure lmao :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
WATS UP PEOPLES I MIGHT BE GOING OVER THERE SOON ... I WANNA PLAY ALL YA NIGGS lol GET AT ME AND MY WEEEGIIIIII

Cia

das kwl
is my young link in the elite division?? cuz he should be. ooo, and everyone please welcome VaNz' Zelda to the crew. she will be making a lot more appearances in tournaments :D

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lmao you guys are crazies.

its offical no rankings

and luck wants to be in the elite division not just in the crew. so he has to try out he said hes gotten a lot better. so beat 2 of the elite division members in a set and your in. good luck luck
If those are the rules to get into the elite division then why wouldn't i be automatically put into the elite division if i join?? :laugh:

Top Bottom