• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Cia

das kwl
hadd a bomb azz time today.

lolz @ 4sho and his 7eleven robbing powers. too much!! good stuffz

and yaaaay @ salad fingers comin to our smashfest. why is my bowser so beast you ask?? because that's the way god wanted it :D

I also had fun playin against hefaustos. I like ur zelda :D

I <3 all u guyz, and I'll post those pics as soon as I get to a pc.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( at my slump in smash bros :(

i better get myself up b4 the weekly :)

tag - dittos hurt my head..... :) but since u r good and im doin pretty good im cool :)

vanz - omg low tier practice for me and marth practice 4 u wat..!!!!! lmao if u lose to another marth i will b sad unless its tag lol

4sho - me and vanz shoulda had combo vids by now :) lol GET FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!! of me gettingm ken comboed by tag :) and vanz :) but not u :laugh:

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Last night Was awesome, No homo...
lol, i Def. Got the Zelda practice i needed <: )
Vanz, very nice team work, hope to do it again sometime, and curses on Tec9's boot-leg PS2 and his non-capcom home....
Tec0- Thnx 4 being the first to endure my Zelda's nightmare edge guard lol,
it was a working progress, but i HAD 2!!!Blame Salad Fingers if anything (HE provoked it...)
Tec9- TRUCE DARN YOU!!!!(muhuhuhahahahaha)
Salad Fingers- again good team work, we were OWNINg that Tv!lol, thats a sign of tourny appearances >: J
FoxMeister- CURSE U aND UR FROLICKING FALCON!!!
4sho, the lovable 7-eleven pedofile, congrats on last nights wins, and losses
**Cough**4stocked**Cough**
Every1 else, gud shniel, hope to do it again soon, and that crew pick!!!I didnt have my face on!!!lol, next time i gotta get my mask to look creepy again <: D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i want everyone to know that i will have a new main :)

:) im so cheap and i am a high tier bum :D

this is all so when i play tag its one less ditto i gotta do lmao

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's why you called Mog, you had a smashfest at your place. Mog and I were driving down South Jersey to play smash, you shoulda mentioned it earlier "or we shoulda checked the forums"

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That's why you called Mog, you had a smashfest at your place. Mog and I were driving down South Jersey to play smash, you shoulda mentioned it earlier "or we shoulda checked the forums"
yea..... man... lmao its all good

btw anytime u guys r willing to play hit me up :) im always down to play and im willing to try and gather people 4 it

i wanna play u guys more ;)

EDIT: 4sho.... PICK UP URE DAM PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bro needs to do sumthin

Alukard

Smash Hero
why is tec 9 gonna fight u now lmfao .... o and btw ... WAFFLES ARE TOOOO GOOD ... LIKE ISAIIIIIIIII

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Sexiest Smash Possy that night lol

TecZero, i left my controller at ur place, i trust itll be taken care of, pweeezey again!!!lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i am so mad i did not go to this smashfest lol it sucks to be 14 i cant go no where unless i am with some1 thais is over 18 :(

and those pics r funny looks like ya had mad fun=)

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
LMFAOOOO
How could i 4get the Bum wisdom of 4sho!?!?!?lol, that dude is a pro at havin no home.
4SHO
True Street Survivor/Improviser

Top Bottom