• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "How The **** Are We Getting to TO4?" Thread!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wish this many people were interested in going to the impact clash II tourney next weekend >.>;;

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hmm, I just realized that since this is over christmas break there's a fair chance I'll be back in florida, and thus will be able to reasonably go to this. Intriguing.

Which means, of course, that people can ride with me and give me gas money and stuff. Of course, I don't yet know if the departure point will be jacksonville or panama city. Somthing to figure out.

But regardless, people coming with and giving me gas monies is pretty sweet.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
People that want to go so far (that I know of):

Exarch
Hbox*
Hiroshi*
Linguini
Lambchops*
Colbol*
QDVS*
Dop
Raistlin*
DarkSonic*
Garbanzo
Lamugi
Otru
Pritch
(14 total)

Vehicles:
Exarch - 7 seat van
Raistlin - 7 seat van
Pritch - 4 seat car (assuming)

*also going to Event 52 in Kansas :D

And I'm SURE that InTheZone and of course, Tropical Tango, will be coming in their car, which can fit 2-3 more. Well I'm not sure, but for some reason they are strangely close to this, so...

And they went last time.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Vehicles:
Exarch - Van - 7 Seats
Raistlin - Van - 7 Seats
Frames - Car - 5 Seats
GodMeowMix? - Van - 4 seats, +2 to 4 floor seats

People interested (from thread/my knowledge):

Exarch
Lambchops
Linguini
Hbox
Hiroshi
QDVS
Dop
Me
Raistlin
DarkSonic
Garbon20
Frames
Lamugi
Otru
Skrach
Finch

Maybes:
SheerMadness
xYz
GreeDX

So, unless I missed someone, we have 16 pretty-sures/definites, and 3 maybes

We can fill the two vans, and if we get three more, or if the maybes turn into definites, we can fill another car

Frames

DI
Vehicles:
Exarch - Van - 7 Seats
Raistlin - Van - 7 Seats
Pritch - Car? - 5 Seats?
Frames? - Car? - 5 Seats?
GodMeowMix? - Van - 4 seats, +2 to 4 floor seats

People interested (from thread/my knowledge):

Exarch
Lambchops
Linguini
Hbox
Hiroshi
QDVS
Dop
Me
Raistlin
DarkSonic
Garbon20
Frames
Lamugi
Otru
Skrach
Pritch

Maybes:
SheerMadness
xYz

So, unless I missed someone, we have 16 pretty-sures/definites, and 2 maybes

We can fill the two vans, and if we get three more, we can fill another car
ya my car can hold 5 altogether so if i drove up i could fit 4 otherwise i'll grab a ride if we don't need another car

with gas i don't do a "fee" it's only based on watever i use so if i only need 2 fillups that's wat i charge

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...dr. mario is still as fun as i remember him. not as fun as diddy..but hes getting there.

right now im having a really hard time getting this L-cancelling thing down, and aiming my shFairs to actually hit people instead of missing completely. Even on stationary objects im missing. I guess i keep misjudging my jump distance or something

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Well SFL will have to find a way to my house before the tournament and we'll organize rides from there...

I'm down with having all of the FL troopers who need rides meet at my place (middle of FL) the morning before the tournament day or the night before (6-8 hours trip). Since Frames, Finch(?), and Hiroshi (driving to exarch's) are available as options for rides, we can organize who's gonna who with who, how to split gas money, etc.

This mostly applies for people not near CFL or near gainsville, since people from there aren't driving. If you have a ride near you, go with them, for the people from lands far away, meet at my place.

People near Pritch go with Pritch, like GMM, and etc.

Drivers, PM me if you want to set up something.

:D

MY ESTIMATE ON RIDES:

Exarchmobile: (INCLUDES PEOPLE DRIVING FROM HUNGRY'S TO EXARCH'S IN HIRO'S CAR)
Exarch
Hungrybox
Hiroshi
Linguini
Lambchops

Raistlin-O-Matic: (PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE TO DRIVE TO RAISTLIN'S :( )
Raistlin
Dark Sonic
Otru?
Skrach?
QDVS?
Colbol?
Dop?

The S.S. Frames: (NOOB TESTAMENT, PLAN WHO'S GOING WITH WHO, THEY ALL CAN'T FIT IN ONE CAR)
Frames
Garbanzo
Finch
Sheer Madness?
Xyz?

The Optional Meow Mix: (OPTIONALITY)
God Meow Mix
Lamugi
Cash Mooney?

But like I said, it's just a guesstimate.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Couple things to clarify here. First, I live nowhere near any of the people you listed. Unless somthing unexpected happens I'll be leaving from either panama city, jacksonville, or new orleans (though this one is unlikely, as I assume I'll have already left louisiana by then). Also, zone and taco are also from panama city, and if I leave from there and they're making the trip there will probably be some carpooling action and/or I might try to convince the panhandlers to come along. If I leave from jax then who knows, I might be able to help some of you guys out (if you can get yourselves to jax) or I might end up ferrying some jax guys there.

Regardless though, since I don't have a clue what I'll be doing then it's WAAAY too early to count me as s definite for anything other than a desire to attend this tournament.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I should definitely have a car by the time this tourney rolls around, so I'll definitely be driving.

Subscribing in case I can be some help.

Smooth Criminal

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if im still playing around with melee at this time, i might wanna go

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Pritch: I'm sure the rest of the crew would like to go, but I probably won't myself.

Unless by then I get back into Melee. I got to burn a copy finally, so at least I have the game again now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pritch: I'm sure the rest of the crew would like to go, but I probably won't myself.

Unless by then I get back into Melee. I got to burn a copy finally, so at least I have the game again now.
manko, you or your guys going to that impact clash tourney next saturday in atlanta?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm not, it's the weekend of my girlfriend's birthday.

Haven't heard from the crew in a while. Been trying to get a hold of drumma the past couple days on txt message with no luck. Might have to actually use AIM.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Couple things to clarify here. First, I live nowhere near any of the people you listed. Unless somthing unexpected happens I'll be leaving from either panama city, jacksonville, or new orleans (though this one is unlikely, as I assume I'll have already left louisiana by then). Also, zone and taco are also from panama city, and if I leave from there and they're making the trip there will probably be some carpooling action and/or I might try to convince the panhandlers to come along. If I leave from jax then who knows, I might be able to help some of you guys out (if you can get yourselves to jax) or I might end up ferrying some jax guys there.

Regardless though, since I don't have a clue what I'll be doing then it's WAAAY too early to count me as s definite for anything other than a desire to attend this tournament.
if im still playing around with melee at this time, i might wanna go
like i said, a guesstimate

Zone

Smash Champion
I don't mind driving anyone if I plan on going. But take note I am in Panama City. Which is like near the top border line to georgia. I on't mind back tracking south some if it's only about an hour back. If your in panama City pritch some teaming can go down on traveling.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
*posted again for some kind of clarification*

Well SFL will have to find a way to my house before the tournament and we'll organize rides from there...

I'm down with having all of the FL troopers who need rides meet at my place (middle of FL) the morning before the tournament day or the night before (6-8 hours trip). Since Frames, Finch(?), and Hiroshi (driving to exarch's) are available as options for rides, we can organize who's gonna who with who, how to split gas money, etc.

This mostly applies for people not near CFL or near gainsville, since people from there aren't driving. If you have a ride near you, go with them, for the people from lands far away, meet at my place.

Drivers, PM me if you want to set up something.

:D

MY ESTIMATE ON RIDES:

Exarchmobile: (INCLUDES PEOPLE DRIVING FROM HUNGRY'S TO EXARCH'S IN HIRO'S CAR)
Exarch
Hungrybox
Hiroshi
Linguini
Lambchops

Raistlin-O-Matic: (PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE TO DRIVE TO RAISTLIN'S :( )
Raistlin
Dark Sonic
Otru?
Skrach?
QDVS?
Colbol?
Dop?

The S.S. Frames: (NOOB TESTAMENT, PLAN WHO'S GOING WITH WHO, THEY ALL CAN'T FIT IN ONE CAR)
Frames
Garbanzo
Finch
Sheer Madness?
Xyz?

The Optional Meow Mix: (OPTIONALITY)
God Meow Mix
Lamugi
Cash Mooney?

But like I said, it's just a guesstimate.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Do you know how I intend to go to TGMT2?
I'm gonna wake up Smooth Criminal and be like "Hey. Take me to the tournament." And he'll be like "Yayuhz." And we'll totally go to the tournament. Since I live like twenty minutes from the venue.
I really wish I hadn't missed out on the first TGMT. I could have gone, but...sick Lolo was sick. >_<

OTRU...

Smash Champion
raistlin so are you really driving to GA? because i really wanna secure a ride to this, its just gonna be me and skraches, were def going to this so lemme know... thanks bro

I can def drive to your place with skrach, colin, dop and queen and then we can go from there, just throwing it out there.

Linguini

Smash Master
raistlin so are you really driving to GA? because i really wanna secure a ride to this, its just gonna be me and skraches, were def going to this so lemme know... thanks bro

I can def drive to your place with skrach, colin, dop and queen and then we can go from there, just throwing it out there.
can i go with you? hah, id be down to take the greyhound to orlando.

Im sensing the best car ride known to man.

Raistlin

Smash Lord

I'll see what I can do, man. I would love to take all of you plus Guini, but I have to see if any of my crew mates are going. My van will seat 6 people plus me, maybe one or two more if we really want to squeeze.

Top Bottom